10 year old
PGB
My 10 year old son was diagnosed with migraine headaches a few years ago by our GP.  They did CT scans and everything was fine.  It took me a while but I finally convinced them to refer him to a pediatric neurologist.  He saw him on September 19th.  He said my son has enough symptoms to qualify as having migraines, but that he also thinks that some of his headaches are stress headaches.  He is a worrier.  He worries about what people will think, what people will say, etc..all the time.  He is a straight "A" student in school.  Has friends and plays/mixes well with others.  The only thing that the neurologist did was change him from taking Tylenol w/codeine for the headaches to taking Naproxen 250mg when he has one.  He's had 2 headaches since seeing him.  It's been less than a month.  He is supposed to see him again on November 6th.  What should I be looking into having done?  I know this was his first visit, but I was a little disappointed at the "laid back" approach to this.  I can't expect my son will keep up his great work in school if he's having to come home early so often because he has a headache.  I just don't know whether to request something in particular be done....and if so, what?  Or should I just chill out and wait and see what goes on?  I mean, he complains that his vision is "blurry" all the time.  I've had his eyes checked TWICE in the last 8 months.  By two different eye doctors.  Both said his vision is perfect.  But, when he told the neurologist this, he shrugged it off and never said anything about that.  This doctor is supposed to be one of the best in our area.  He was really wonderful with my son and he really liked him.  His bedside manner was great!!!  I really want to trust in him and the fact that he knows what he's doing or he wouldn't have the reputation he does.  But, this is my baby and I don't want to let it go and continue with this wait and see thing if there's something we could/should be doing.  Any thoughts?  Any advice would be SO appreciated.  
My daughter has had migraines without headache since she was 11..She is now 23 and they are very scary, her doctor too treated her like it was nothing to worry about,but anything neurological should not be taken lightly.. I would and did ask for a MRI test, You never know. As a mom, never be afraid to speak up and let them know even if it's not a big deal to them, it is to your son and something must be done!!!! Best of luck to you!!  
  p.s. If he has them alot, ask them for a preventative medication,, there are so many to try!!!