Migraines & Headaches Community
Baclofen

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

Baclofen

Has anyone ever been prescribed Baclofen for migraines and facial neuralgia?
Yes, I have just recently been prescribed it for both conditions, but having trouble getting up to the dose prescribed due to acid reflux and grogginess.  I am currently getting many other treatments for my migraines which work fairly well. And currently my trigeminal neuralgia is down to a dull roar, but it was at pain levels of 10 at times.  I took Trileptal which gave me the worst migraines that I have had.  Had to stop it, but it took care of the terrible mouth pain.  What about you?
I have not been prescribed it yet but was thinking about discussing it with my neuro after reading about it on the net. Don't know anyone with migraines who has ever been prescribed this drug and after many years of trying many different meds no doctor has ever mentioned it to me. Thanks for your response.