Migraines & Headaches Community
Randomly started having headaches everyday, for a month now.

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

Symptoms and information:

1. Having a headache, all day, everyday, for a month and 2 weeks now
2. Ear rings at least once to 3 times a day for 5-10 seconds and slowly fades away. Ring sounds like high pitched hum
3. Back of my eyes hurt when attempt to sharply look left or right
4. When I lay down on my back the headache reduces a little, but not completely.
5. Headache comes back when I am sitting or standing up.
6. It is not a throbbing pain. It does not hurt a lot. It hurts just enough to bother me and gives me a hard time concentrating.
7. If I attempt to shake my head quickly it REALLY hurts.
8. Sometimes I feel pressure behind my eyes. Not very often.
9. Drugs don't really seem to make the pain temporarily go away.
10. I am not experiencing any stress.

The pain isn't really bad, but it's so annoying dealing with it for so long now. I think it's making me depressed. I've been feeling like not going to school or studying anymore because it's just so hard to focus. This really ***** because I just started college, and this issue is making me want to give up. I can't afford insurance, and refuse to go to a doctor and have to pay monthly payments. I simply don't have the money for that. I make enough to pay for college, bills, food, and ONLY that. I do not qualify for low or no cost health insurance either.
The only thing that might stop your headaches is if you have been taking any kind of pain reliever (even OTC ones) for 3x a week or more, then you will be experiencing rebound headaches which go on indefinately.  So, if you can stop that, your headaches may go away.  You could try to put an ice pack on your head, but it's no miracle.

Your only real solution is to see a doctor.  You are under 26 years which means that you can go on your parents medical insurance policy with the new ObamaCare.  You don't need to pay monthly payments to see a doctor once and get medication that you can take daily to prevent the headaches.  If you have no more than $2,000 and a car, then you would qualify for Medicaid.   If you have more than that, then I think that you should see a doctor to gain some quality of life and not flunk out of college.   And you may need an anti-depressant as well.  

If you're really going to flunk out of college,  take a leave of absence instead and go back when your headaches are better and you have saved enough to get cheap health insurance.  Anything else could go wrong with you.