Migraines & Headaches Community
Randomly started having headaches everyday, for a month now.
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Randomly started having headaches everyday, for a month now.

Symptoms and information:

1. Having a headache, all day, everyday, for a month and 2 weeks now
2. Ear rings at least once to 3 times a day for 5-10 seconds and slowly fades away. Ring sounds like high pitched hum
3. Back of my eyes hurt when attempt to sharply look left or right
4. When I lay down on my back the headache reduces a little, but not completely.
5. Headache comes back when I am sitting or standing up.
6. It is not a throbbing pain. It does not hurt a lot. It hurts just enough to bother me and gives me a hard time concentrating.
7. If I attempt to shake my head quickly it REALLY hurts.
8. Sometimes I feel pressure behind my eyes. Not very often.
9. Drugs don't really seem to make the pain temporarily go away.
10. I am not experiencing any stress.

The pain isn't really bad, but it's so annoying dealing with it for so long now. I think it's making me depressed. I've been feeling like not going to school or studying anymore because it's just so hard to focus. This really ***** because I just started college, and this issue is making me want to give up. I can't afford insurance, and refuse to go to a doctor and have to pay monthly payments. I simply don't have the money for that. I make enough to pay for college, bills, food, and ONLY that. I do not qualify for low or no cost health insurance either.