Right sided face pain
Hello!

I have pain that comes and goes but is becoming more consistant just on my rigth side of my face.  It is always around the orbit of eye and into my jaw.  Then the pain "stops" per say and pick up again at the base of my skull on the lower right hand side right where you have (excuse the technical terms) the bumps on either side where you neck attaches to your head.  I have taken OTC med and allergy/sinus that does not help.  Vicoden does reduce the pain but does not take it all alway.  Now every once in a while my site wil be blury on my right side and my right arm tingle not always but some times.  Always just right sided.  Left side 100%

I do have fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, and ulcerative colitis.  I do not have a headache really just this constant pain in my face and eye/cheek/jaw area.  When I am at home at night I constantly am applying a heating pad to it.  I have had CT scan not showing anything.  Allregic to the IVP dye.

Any suggestion of what it might be?  Or anyone with similar symptoms?  Thank you for your time.