Severe Migraine
I have had severe migraines for three years now. I have them all day, every day. I am starting to loose hope because I have been to so many doctors, but none of them have really helped. I have had to take several medicines for these three years, and none of them help. These migraines have gotten so bad that i have fallen out at many places. Including my home, public places such as stores. I need to find help quick!!!
How are you? Can you elaborate on the falling out at many places that you mentioned? What tests were done in the past? One type of Migraine is Basilar Artery Migraine which usually presents with visual disturbances, loss of balance, slurred speech and even fainting  at the height of the attack. Identifying and avoiding the triggers may help. Both preventive and acute treatment is usually indicated.  If your present medications are also not helping, complementary medicine such as acupuncture may also help. It is best that you have this checked by your neurologist for proper evaluation. Take care and do keep us posted.