Migraines & Headaches Community
Sex headache

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

Sex headache

I have just read an article on this website about sex headaches and I didn't see any answer.  I had my first sex headache yesterday. I am 61. The pain was ridiculouly strong and sudden right at orgasm.  It faded to tolerable in a few minutes.  The pain was at the spinal column, or just below the occiput.  
I woke this morning with my usual pains and a fairly serious new pain in the back of the neck around C1, C2.
I have also been having vertigo for the past few days, on and off.  So now when I tilt back my head I get serious pain there around the top cervical vertebrae along with the dizziness I have been experiencing.
I am worried that I have an aneurism (aneurysm).  
Any insights?  Suggested treatment?
Thanks for your help.  
Turaloora