Migraines & Headaches Community
brain cramps

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

brain cramps

I've been getting a sharp pain in my head lately. It feels like a part of my brain cramping up or more like a shocking effect. It happens we i turn my head to the side and sometimes it will cramp. After it cramps i get a little dizzy. What is this?
i have the same i got a scan done and the results came back i have a trap nerve in my neck i have had headaches for years but this was a differnt pain from migraine , the shocks was so strong i had to stand still , my neck is always sore as well hope this helps you x
Nerve block and trigger point injections are especially helpful to those who  have neck pain, but you need about 15 of them.