Migraines & Headaches Community
migraines associated with dizziness and naseau

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

4403053?1240925368
HI,
I am a 33 year old mother of 5 boys. I have had migraines since I was ten adn mostlikley earlier.  I get the aura and then the migraine. I get them daily with the exeption of a couple days after my period.  I have the dizzy / naseaus problem even more now than the migraines and it is completley dehibilitating and depressing. My head spins so I cannot even stand up. I get sad watching my kids run all around me and I can't do anything for them. good thing I have a great hubby to help me out. We are a blended family and my hubby has an ex with pairanoid schizophrenia. She is very invasive in our life. She lost custody of her children when her and my hubby divorced (the kids were only 1 and almost 3.  She has physically assaulted me infrom of the kids. She calls th epolice and CAS everyday to report issues that are not happening, only in her pairanoid head. Anyeays, she contributes to causeing me anxiety. I also grew up in an unstable home which I am now realizing caused me alot of anxiety and anger. The dizzy part my doc. has said is for sure anxiety. I can take ativan. That doesn't cut it for me because ativan makes you very lethargic and I HAVE FIVE KIDS! Life is difficult. My family has turned on me because they don't understand my husband ex's illness and think we mucst be provoking her. She called in a kidnapping when my father had the boys for a visit and he wants no part of us. 12 officers were out looking for the kids and they were safe and sound. This happeneds a lot.
My migraines are excrusiating and I take pain killers and have given up on all the trip tons that don't seem to work for me. I smoke a joint of pot because it takes the nausea away and makes me feel temporarily normal again, but only for a few hours. If anyone has more suggestions, please let me know. My kids need their mom back. I actually feel good today and yesterday, but that was months of pain before.  Can anxiety feel this bad? What else can I do fo my head aches. I take Cymbalta at night and lyrica at night. I have tried a supplement, natural way to help an dit did but was taking more than 4 hours a day to do with meditation included. I still take omega 3, magnesium, 5htp, melotonin and I drink four amino acid drinks a day. one specifically formulated for night time sleep. Infinity health is where they are from. Thanks for reading and I look forward to learning from this disscussion group.
Avatar_dr_m_tn
Hi Jennifer,I really appreciate your sentiments for your kids .Anxiety can be really bad .You may be experiencing the severe headaches because you are tensed the whole day long because of your husband's ex- wife.Please talk it over to your husband .He will surely stop the interference of his ex- wife if he wants to see his family happy. Please consult a family counsellor to find out ways . This will make life better for you. Anxiety can ruin the lives of all the family members because your kids depend on you for everything.You must also consult a neurologist for the treatment of the headaches.  Hope this helps you. Wish you all the best .Do keep me posted.