Migraineurs Support User Group
Out of town
About This Group:

A place for migraineurs to discuss anything and everything related to migraines. Topic suggestions: Think of this as a support group for migraineurs. Reach out to group members when ever you need support. Give your support to fellow migraineurs. You, as a migraineur yourself, probably have a wealth of knowledge to share with others. The knowledge that you have could vastly improve the quality of life for another group member. Share share share! Discuss your current acute and preventative treatment plans. Ask others about their current acute and preventative treatment plans. Discuss past acute and preventative treatment plans as well... we can always learn something from what didn't work! Discuss your own personal tips and tricks for lessening the severity of acute migraine attacks. Post about your upcoming GP or Neurologist appointments. Ask other group members questions about what to expect and suggestions on how to prepare. Update fellow group members on your progress... both on set backs (so that we can provide support, suggestions and hope!) and on successes (so that we can congratulate you and so that you can provide other group members with hope!).

Founded by marileew on September 27, 2009
200 members

Out of town

Hey every,

I'm visiting family this weekend. I'll be back on Monday, so I'm hardly really gone at all. More then letting you all know where I'll be... this is also to talk about how I'm a bit worried about all the traveling...

Hopefully the airplane ride doesn't give me a headache... and I hope the dry cold weather where I'm going doesn't give me a headache either. I hear that dry cold weather can trigger migraines. Well, it's something different from all of the rain here at least!!!

Traveling anywhere is a bit nerve wracking for me because of health issues...but I guess just bring my meds and hope all goes well, right! :) Well... wish me luck!

I'm excited to see my family!! :)

Have a good weekend while I'm gone. I hope it's migraine free for all of you!

hugs!
-marilee
best of luck to you. Here's hoping that it's a good trip!

~Dame
Hope you had a good weekend and enjoyed your family. :)  
:) Tracy
Tammy2009 adopted a new kitty for chr... Comment
Dec 22
LivingInHope commented on My complicated life
Dec 10
caregiver222 commented on toys
Dec 09