Miscarriages Community
12WW not 2WW
About This Community:

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

12WW not 2WW

Hey all, so I've had 4 miscarriages in the last year.. I've gone for several tests and so far, so good.. The Dr pretty much is putting it off as bad luck. So my fiance and I have decided we're going to try again and if this time doesn't work we're going to seek another opinion.. I was wondering though if anyone feels the same, I see ladies are in their 2WW wait, waiting for their BFP but, I feel my wait doesn't end there.. I feel my wait will end once I hit my second tri-mester.. and I was wondering if anyone else feels the same and if anyone is willing to be my buddy when the time comes (which might be soon)
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1346146_tn?1299364097
It really is bad how when u have a m/c u can't truly relax and enjoy being pregnant.  Even though I had 3 successful pregnancies after my m/cs I always worried the entire time until I was actually able to physically hold my children. Sure I felt better after seeing and hearing a heartbeat and getting to the magic 12 week mark.   I would like to tell u the fear goes away after that but it really(at least for me) didn't because there was always something in the back in my mind keeping my guard up.  M/c changes your perspective unfortunately.  I am sorry u r dealing with this but I understand where u r coming from.  Good luck.
Blank
I completely understand.  I've had  3 m/c's and I think that if/when I do get pregnant again (like every other time after my 1st mc)  that I won't be able to relax at all until I hit 13 weeks. But after reading trying43's post I realize that that will probably be true for me as well.  I will worry myself sick probably unitl I hold the baby.  But since I've never made it past 8 weeks....I think I'd start getting a bit hopeful if I could make it to 12 weeks.  I don't know.  But I'd sure like to find out.

Good luck and hope the next one is a little sticky bean.  
Blank
1752977_tn?1346094641
Thank ou so much for you replys and kind words.. today, my DF had a feeling and had me take a HPT and i did!!! I didn't use FMU and it came up a strong positive and fast... (i tested 2 or 3 days ago and it was neg) but now, being scared and worried begins.. how do I enjoy this? how do I not go to the bathroom every 20 minutes to check? I'm trying to hard to stay positive but, whenever I think positive... I start to think, like wait why am I thinking positive.. i'm going to be let down more when the time happens.... this is so hard and, i think this is going to my last try.. here's to hoping and praying
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Miscarriages Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...