12WW not 2WW
Hey all, so I've had 4 miscarriages in the last year.. I've gone for several tests and so far, so good.. The Dr pretty much is putting it off as bad luck. So my fiance and I have decided we're going to try again and if this time doesn't work we're going to seek another opinion.. I was wondering though if anyone feels the same, I see ladies are in their 2WW wait, waiting for their BFP but, I feel my wait doesn't end there.. I feel my wait will end once I hit my second tri-mester.. and I was wondering if anyone else feels the same and if anyone is willing to be my buddy when the time comes (which might be soon)
It really is bad how when u have a m/c u can't truly relax and enjoy being pregnant.  Even though I had 3 successful pregnancies after my m/cs I always worried the entire time until I was actually able to physically hold my children. Sure I felt better after seeing and hearing a heartbeat and getting to the magic 12 week mark.   I would like to tell u the fear goes away after that but it really(at least for me) didn't because there was always something in the back in my mind keeping my guard up.  M/c changes your perspective unfortunately.  I am sorry u r dealing with this but I understand where u r coming from.  Good luck.
I completely understand.  I've had  3 m/c's and I think that if/when I do get pregnant again (like every other time after my 1st mc)  that I won't be able to relax at all until I hit 13 weeks. But after reading trying43's post I realize that that will probably be true for me as well.  I will worry myself sick probably unitl I hold the baby.  But since I've never made it past 8 weeks....I think I'd start getting a bit hopeful if I could make it to 12 weeks.  I don't know.  But I'd sure like to find out.

Good luck and hope the next one is a little sticky bean.  
Thank ou so much for you replys and kind words.. today, my DF had a feeling and had me take a HPT and i did!!! I didn't use FMU and it came up a strong positive and fast... (i tested 2 or 3 days ago and it was neg) but now, being scared and worried begins.. how do I enjoy this? how do I not go to the bathroom every 20 minutes to check? I'm trying to hard to stay positive but, whenever I think positive... I start to think, like wait why am I thinking positive.. i'm going to be let down more when the time happens.... this is so hard and, i think this is going to my last try.. here's to hoping and praying