Aa
A
A
Close

Miscarriages Community

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

1 - 20 (of 7535) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So in September I found out I had a cyst on my left ovary. The doctor gave me these pills called pirmella. And in October I started getting really bad pain on my right side. Turns out I had another cyst on my right ovary. My husband and ...
LatinaGirlll | Posted
Hello I had and U/S on 25th of January and i was 8 week pregnant at that time according to my last period date but my baby was measured only 6 week on that day, then dr told me for a follow up U/S after 10 days so i booked my appointme...
PriyaHK | Last answer
I'm unsure if it's just blood clots or not, just thought I'd get some answers before seeing someone... My period was late about three in a half weeks and just started two nights ago. Yesterday I took my tampon out and forgot to put ...
Comewhatmay005 | Posted
Hi there- 14 mths ago I had an eptopic pregnancy and had to have my tube removed as the tube had burst, it was an emergancy operation. My doctor said that I could carry on trying for a baby when i felt ready, and that I would have as mu...
ginjenny | Last answer
This is my first time posting on this website. I have visited over the past few months for support but this time I have a question. In April, I miscarried at about 5 weeks. Yesterday I found out I was having a second miscarriage at almos...
GymGirl13 | Last answer
1407098_tn?1287115366
I'm waiting on a missed miscarriage. This is my 2nd missed miscarriage and I had a miscarriage before that as well. I have 2 healthy children prior to all 3 miscarriages. My 1st missed miscarriage was complicated. I started spottin...
Lugh00 | Last comment
17049300_tn?1454692529
I have lost the last two pregnancies. My first two pregnancies, actually. It is very disconcerting, and it makes me want to give up. I am eighteen years old, I do not smoke, nor do i use drugs. So why do I keep miscarrying?
gloryrose | Last answer
Hi everyone, I'm new to this site so here it goes.... I had a miscarriage January 17,2016 and stopped bleeding on January 23,2016. Me and my boyfriend didn't want to wait to try and conceive so we had unprotected sex on January 25,201...
MeGhann2011 | Posted
I had a missed miscarriage but haven't miscarried the tissue yet. I started spotting/bleeding some on Fri. and am wondering am I starting to pass the tissue and stuff now? It started as dark brown blood and today it turned to bright red....
A26 | Last answer
1076716_tn?1256921219
This past summer I was spotting at 6 weeks and when I went in for an ultra sound the baby's heart was beating and everything looked ok except it was a little smaller than it should have been. The Dr. told me to have pelvic rest for two ...
Gabbster1 | Last answer
Hi, I'm 27.i had a D and C early last month and till now I still get the pregnancy symptoms. Two weeks ago I started having this excruciating pain in my lower back (like from my waist to my butt) coupled with the fact that I have not se...
Heartcries | Posted
Hello, I am 37 years old and have had 6 miscarriages in the last 5 years, I do not currently have any children. I have had testing done and have been told that all tests were normal. All miscarriages have been before 10 weeks and all ...
Kiwee1127 | Last answer
lately there is this incident happened 10 months ago (march 2015) hit me.. I was sitting on the tram on my way to uni, and i knew my period was due around then.. all of a sudden, i felt this pain, like knife daggering pain.. it hu...
Veera34 | Last answer
I was diagnosed with a missed abortion earlier this year. At first the clinic thought it was an ectopic pregnancy, so they told me I had to go to the hospital. The hospital set me up for a D&C on August 21, 2010. It has been nine w...
Zehriya | Last answer
323547_tn?1339688661
I found out yesterday I am having my 6th miscarriage and they are going to do a D&C sometime next week but we aren’t sure when. They have to wait for the Lovenox to get out of my system before they can operate. ( Has anyone had 6 lo...
cagrlasu | Last answer
I am 98% positive I am pregnant! I just know and I have been tracking my symptoms and fertilization! I am taking a test today or tomorrow. We r trying to conceive. I am extremely fertile every time we try we succeed first shot. But about...
JulesY89 | Posted
I just found out that I m/c for the second time. This time the baby was 9weeks and fourdays. I'm supposed to be 11 weeks pregnant. I thought everything was find...but Iwas wrong. I'm going in for a D&C tomorrow. I'm just wonderin...
Hopingforasign | Last answer
Am 7 weeks pregnant....today I accidentally hit my stomach and since then am worried about whether the foetus heat beat has stopped...my concern is whether this could lead to miscarriage. Got mild pain in my lower abdomen for sometime...
bangpeace | Last answer
I started bleeding real lightly 4 weeks ago. I thought it was a period. I have always been really irregular, having my period once every 4-5 months. I went to the doctor Friday and they told me I was pregnant. It was either early stage o...
Shailealove | Last answer
Ok so I recently had a miscarriage. I found out I was pregnant on December 1st and found out I lost the baby on December 14th. My last period was on October 28th 2015. My question is when should I be exspecting my next period to start? ...
Elizabeth726 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Miscarriages Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...