Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Miscarriages Community

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

1 - 20 (of 7590) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had miscarige last year January,then started to have ma period in June last year they were normal until Jan D's year,February I missed it than I have it in March than I missed it again in April en I took urine p.t and it was negative.Y...
  Posted
I just found out that I m/c for the second time. This time the baby was 9weeks and fourdays. I'm supposed to be 11 weeks pregnant. I thought everything was find...but Iwas wrong. I'm going in for a D&C tomorrow. I'm just wonderin...
  Posted
Hello, I am currently 9 weeks pregnant and went in for my ultrasound this week then was told I have fibroids. I have had a stillborn 7 years ago and this is my first time becoming pregnant since. At my initial appointment to confirm preg...
  Posted
I am 26 years old. I had a miscarriage 5 weeks ago and I was about 9 weeks, and I used the pill Misoprostol to start the miscarriage. I bled regularly for two weeks. After those two weeks, my husband and I had sex. A day after we had sex...
  Posted
Hello! I think I had a miscarriage about 1 week before I went on a trip, around March 23 but there wasn't a lot of blood but high fever and excruciating cramps - it was not completely confirmed because it was very last minute. They we...
  Posted
Is it normal to have 4 miscarriages at age 18 and when I was 17 got told that I might not be able to have kids down to cysts on my ovaries please help
  Posted
I recently had an early miscarriage (5 weeks) and my doc told me we could start trying again this cycle, because there was no need for a D&C. I had been testing with OPKs and I had a few days of false negatives days after the miscarriag...
  Posted
Hi I had my tubes tied in 2010 after my 3rd baby thinking i would NEVER have anymore. Until i got with my husband and we have been together for 5 yrs thinking we could NEVER have kids until Jan/24/2016 we found out we was 6 weeks pre...
  Posted
Hi Ladies, I was having early pregnancy problems and my latest ultrasound showed the heart stopped beating at around 7 weeks (it was still beating in the ultrasound one week earlier). I am now left with the option of taking misoprost...
  Posted
Hi I had a miscarriage on 3/17/16. It last for about 7 to 8 days it was like a normal cycle. Its not 4/26/16 and I am wondering if I should contact my doctor? Its about 40 days since I stop bleeding after the miscarriage
  Posted
So I went to the dr this morning and he saw a fetal pole measuring 5.5 weeks when I should be 7.5 weeks and the baby should be starting to develop. He gave me some medication to help the process along but I'm waiting until the weekend to...
  Posted
Hi.. I'm currently 10 weeks pregnant.. And this is my fourth pregnancy after having a normal birth delivery followed by 2 miscarriages 4 years after that. It's been 2 years apart since the last miscarriage and doc announced that I might ...
  Posted
Due for d&c tomorrow ....took test on march 14 came up positive have been to early pregnancy clinic on monday past and was told im having a delayed miscarriage as my womb hasn't grown from week before and ther is no obivious fetous they ...
  Posted
Hello, my period was between 4 and 5 days late this month and is super heavy for me. I haven't been nauseous, or noticed any breasts pain but felt a little dizzy/foggy for a day. I also noticed a drop or two of clear liquid from my breas...
  Posted
I am 6weeks pregnant(actually i was).Last night I started to bleed(the blood was visible only when I was wiping ) and to have painful cramps. This morning I went for an abdominal ultrasound and they told me that I m misscarying and most...
  Posted
17885457 tn?1461074249
i had a miscarriage about 4 weeks ago an i still havent started my monthly me an my hubby started having sex again after the 2 week of miscarriage i am having really bad headaches moody an back pains every now an then im scared could i b...
  Posted
So my doctor confirmed I had a miscarriage and said that to get any extra tissue out I need to get 4 Cytotec tablets put under my cervix. Have any of you mommies that have done this been able to conceive again? I've read so many reviews ...
  Posted
318285 tn?1202319194
Doctors say to wait 2 weeks before having unprotected sex after a D&C. My story: I tried to miscarry naturally, but a month and a half later, I was still bleeding. Doc said I needed D&C to rid rest of tissue. 4 days after D&C, I h...
  Posted
Has anyone had a missed miscarriage at 12 weeks
  Posted
I've had heavy bleeding and cramps it started last week and camps and clotting I done a pregnancy test it came back negative yesterday could I have had a miscarriage
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Miscarriages Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
961574 tn?1449149056
Blank
mhv