Aa
A
A
Close
Miscarriages Community
This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.
1 - 20 (of 7683) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I got a vaccine shot AntiTechtonica, I'm in Uruguay for 6mo but from US. I got the shot on Monday and on Tuesday started having severe cr...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi, I am 10 wks pregnant and experienced bright red bleeding right after intercourse. Almost immediately it turned into just very ligh...
1 answer |
I suffering from both ovarian cyst&remove my cyst then I conceive but after 9week Dr says something wrong heartbeat not show &my missed m...
2216810 tn?1420860476
Hi. Im 7 weeks pregnant. Today i found i have double uterus while an ultrasound and i have my baby growing in my left uterus. I am so sca...
1 answer |
Hi there- 14 mths ago I had an eptopic pregnancy and had to have my tube removed as the tube had burst, it was an emergancy operation. M...
55 answers |
I just found out that I m/c for the second time. This time the baby was 9weeks and fourdays. I'm supposed to be 11 weeks pregnant. I t...
142 answers | 4 comments |
I WILL NEVER FORGET,IT WAS MY FIRST PREGNANCY...I HAD SEX TWICE THROUGHOUT MY WHOLE PREGNANCY, THE FIRST TIME WE HAD SEX WAS WHEN I WAS O...
12 answers | 3 comments |
Hi all, so I was 11 days late. LMP was 10/13/16. Average cycle is 34 days and with those 11 days late I was a 49 day cycle. I wasn't havi...
1 answer |
I found out I was pregnant at 3w4dys my lmp was 10/02/2016 and my next one was due 10/31/2016, on that date I started to hve light bleedi...
1 answer |
Hi! I recently found out I'm pregnant. My cycles are usually 23-28 days and due to me lmp I'd be 7 weeks 3days(give or take a day or two)...
Okay timeline of events is as follows. I had unprotected sex the 29th to the 30th of October. I had my period the first of this month to ...
I just had a miscarriage at 10 weeks. The last time I saw the heartbeat was 8 weeks 2 days. I'm not sure when it died but it looked like ...
|
Today I went to the hospital for cvs test , and through altar sound they found that my baby who has high risk of down sendram and 13 week...
3 answers |
1293683 tn?1334022810
this may be too yuck a question but its something that's really bothering me ... I have always had normal bowel movements .. even border...
5 answers | 1 comment |
I had a missed miscarriage in Feb 2011, after ~6 weeks LMP (miscarried naturally, no procedure, follow-up u/s confirmed all tissue was go...
15 answers | 1 comment |
1407098 tn?1287115366
I'm waiting on a missed miscarriage. This is my 2nd missed miscarriage and I had a miscarriage before that as well. I have 2 healthy ch...
29 answers | 2 comments |
I'm currently 5 weeks pregnant only a gestation sac can be seen at the moment but is hasn't grown in a week should I worry?
Hello, I'm hoping someone can help me understand what might be going on. I had unprotected sex Oct. 2 with my husband, took Plan B Oct. 3...
1 answer |
I had an ectopic pregnancy that burst 8 weeks ago. I lost the entire right tube. My right side feels completely fine, no pain at all. ...
17 answers | 2 comments |
Over the course of 16 months I had 4 "natural" miscarriages. Then I had an ectopic pregnancy removed, along with my left tube, 3 weeks ag...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Miscarriages Community Resources