Aa
A
A
Close
Miscarriages Community
This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.
1 - 20 (of 7728) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am recently new to this site and have found reading your stories help me through the day. I wanted to know if anyone had a story simil...
16 answers |
323547 tn?1339688661
I found out yesterday I am having my 6th miscarriage and they are going to do a D&C sometime next week but we aren’t sure when. They hav...
44 answers | 1 comment |
Lmp 5/3, Took home test 6/6 positive. Had hcg test 6/7 came back at 34211. Had u/s 6/20 measured crown to rump at 6 weeks 1 day but no he...
2 answers | 1 comment |
So I had a miscarriage may 6-17 hcg level was 105 I'm now pregnant again 5-6 weeks 2000 pregnant I'm just scared to miscarry again I my s...
3 answers |
Had sex throughout miscarriage after everything passed wen bleeding stopped had sex again ttc so could i be prego
1 answer |
So I'm 6 weeks pregnant so not far along. Had cramping the past 3 days which I heard can be normal. This morning I woke up and have a per...
So first I should tell u I got fixed so I shouldn't be able to have anymore kids but the sex me and my husband have is rough and very dee...
1158221 tn?1327976203
Hey ladies...have any of you ever had an autopsy done on your baby to determine why you had a miscarriage. I had a miss at 17 weeks a co...
8 answers |
I had been diagnosed with a missed miscarriage at 12 weeks... Bub only measure 9...i bled heavily then went to spotting and never really ...
I was only 6 weeks pregnant never had this hcg levels problems before, we were expecting baby 4 we both were excited to announce my pregn...
3 answers |
hi all, I am goin through my second miscarriage after having gone through one two months ago. I was at the obgyns yesterday. Had a sono ...
1 answer |
Hi there- 14 mths ago I had an eptopic pregnancy and had to have my tube removed as the tube had burst, it was an emergancy operation. M...
55 answers | 1 comment |
So I had unprotected sex about a week before my period was due , but it was only stuck in and out a couple of times. ( at this time I w...
I found out that i was 1-2 weeks pregnant because of my HCG levels was 12.4 the first time and 3 days later they were 9.0 and the transva...
1 answer |
I found out that i was 1-2 weeks pregnant because of my HCG levels was 12.4 the first time and 3 days later they were 9.0 and the transva...
I had an ectopic pregnancy that burst 8 weeks ago. I lost the entire right tube. My right side feels completely fine, no pain at all. ...
18 answers | 3 comments |
Please help me. I would have had been about 6-8 Weeks pregnant and had all symptoms of a miscarriage. my boyfriend and I both believe we'...
1 answer |
It's been two weeks since my D and C and me and my husband started to be intimate but I couldn't do it. I felt kinda raw inside and it wa...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I had a miscarriage at 4-5 weeks but my body held onto my baby till I was 8-9 weeks they did a d & c on me on 4/24/17 me and my boyfriend...
I went for my first u/s when I was 10 weeks & 5 days. The midwife verified the size & development of fetus also 10 weeks & 5 days, howeve...
132 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Miscarriages Community Resources