Aa
A
A
Close
Miscarriages Community
This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.
1 - 20 (of 7653) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am in the process of my second natural miscarriage. My first one was about 8 months ago and I had to take meds to start the process. T...
Hi everyone! I'm new to this but here goes. I had a natural miscarriage on March 19th 2006. I was ten weeks but the baby had died at 6...
68 answers | 1 comment |
Last year around the exact time I became pregnant, it was my 2nd pregnancy. Around my 5th week I felt strange, had extreme nausea that la...
I went to my obgyn Monday because I was staying lightheaded. I gave them an estimated time that I was pregnant in a visit before...
2 answers |
I was born with gastroschisis (borm with your intestines outside of your body). Everything was fine. When I was six, I had surgery to rem...
So, I wasn't able to see the doctor until I was 13 weeks, The doctor saw 2 sacs, I first so excited, It is my first pregnancy. So to be b...
1 answer |
Long story here but I have just had my second miscarriage and am looking for answers. I had one healthy boy at 35 - we had no problem...
hello ladies, i am totally new to this site and decided to join after reading so many life changing stories in hard time situations and t...
Hello, everyone. So I'm a little concerned that I may have had a miscarriage and I didn't realize I was pregnant but I'm not sure. I woul...
I just found out that I m/c for the second time. This time the baby was 9weeks and fourdays. I'm supposed to be 11 weeks pregnant. I t...
141 answers | 3 comments |
I've never posted a question like this before so sorry in advance if I get confusing. In June I had a chemical pregnancy. So it shocked m...
1 answer |
Ok, 2 days ago, I miscarried. I'd only had pregnancy symptoms for 1 week and the tests were all negative. I was 3 days late on my period....
Hi Ladies, I was having early pregnancy problems and my latest ultrasound showed the heart stopped beating at around 7 weeks (it was s...
15 answers | 1 comment |
Hi I have been told that I might have a possible ectopic pregnancy. But hospital not doing anything as hcg level decreasing slowly. Has...
4 answers |
I am 6w4d and had my HCG Levels tested on Tuesday and they were 12,579. Just got the results from today and they are 11,114. I'm going to...
Me and my partner were intimate last night this morning i woke up cause i needed to go to te bathroom and i saw my period started Pleas...
1 answer |
Hi all I'm worried I might of miscarriage. I have had little cramping and bleeding but not like my normal periods. Doctors said they can'...
3 answers |
My baby pass away when he was 28weeks.Suddenly pain felt in lower and belly and when i was admitted the died baby comes in normal delive...
1 answer |
I WILL NEVER FORGET,IT WAS MY FIRST PREGNANCY...I HAD SEX TWICE THROUGHOUT MY WHOLE PREGNANCY, THE FIRST TIME WE HAD SEX WAS WHEN I WAS O...
12 answers | 2 comments |
On Saturday night July 8th I started what I thought was a completely normal period before bed. The next day while going to the bathroom t...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Miscarriages Community Resources