Aa
A
A
Close
Miscarriages Community
This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.
1 - 20 (of 7749) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had a missed miscarriage in Feb 2011, after ~6 weeks LMP (miscarried naturally, no procedure, follow-up u/s confirmed all tissue was go...
16 answers | 2 comments |
I had a d&c at 14 weeks on september 18th and had no complications. No fever or severe bleeding after. Alla was fine. the bleeding starte...
I had a natual miscarriage on 9/10/2017 this year ( 6 weeks, no procedure, follow-up ultrasound/internal check ups/ urine tests confirmed...
I WILL NEVER FORGET,IT WAS MY FIRST PREGNANCY...I HAD SEX TWICE THROUGHOUT MY WHOLE PREGNANCY, THE FIRST TIME WE HAD SEX WAS WHEN I WAS O...
16 answers | 3 comments |
I'm not sure, but I think I may have had a miscarriage? Me and my boyfriend are sexually active. I am on the depo-provera birth control s...
2 answers |
I just went through my 2nd second trimester miscarriage at 14 weeks. 3 Months before I lost in February at the end of 21 weeks. No proble...
Hi so I was 14 weeks pregnant when my water broke. My doctor just discovered that I have weak cervix and will need cerclage for every fut...
Hi there- 14 mths ago I had an eptopic pregnancy and had to have my tube removed as the tube had burst, it was an emergancy operation. M...
56 answers | 1 comment |
So I got pregnant when I was 16 to someone who is not my husband... I met my husband when my done was one and he has looked after him lik...
Hi ladies so I'm supposed to be 6 weeks pregnant with my second child. Yesterday I had noticed a browness discharge along with stomach pa...
2 answers | 1 comment |
1426454 tn?1282862136
3 months into my pregnancy i foundout that my baby had passed away at 7 weeks. my body didnt start recognizing the problem 'til 13 weeks ...
8 answers |
I started miscarrying 19 days ago, then passed most of it two days later. The day after my hcg levels were 1,300. I had several ultrasoun...
Hiya I had a miscarriage at the end of 2015 and me and my partner have been trying since I have now feel pregnant im 13 weeks 5 days I'm ...
I was 39 weeks and due on 22 jun 2012. right from the beigning of pregnancy i was all normal with all my baby reports +ve. i had my last ...
7 answers |
My last menstrual period was June 24th, 2017. I missed my period on July 24th and had a very bright positive pregnancy test that evening....
I have started camrese it's a tri-monthly birth control. Right before I got on it I did have sex buthe did 'pull out'. I missed a few day...
I am currently 12 weeks 1 day post partum. On Saturday July 22nd (10 weeks 3 days pp) I started what I thought was my first period. On Ju...
I had my menstrual cycle about 3 weeks ago. Yesterday morning starting bleeding brownish/maroon. I have been nauseated and not been able ...
1 answer |
Very light positive on home pregnancy test tonight. Miscarried at 15.5 weeks gestation almost 5 weeks ago. Natural delivery no D&C. Only ...
1 answer |
Have just started my first period after a miscarriage. I'm in absolute agony. I'm used to having pretty bad period pains but these are fa...
1 answer |
A
A
Miscarriages Community Resources