Aa
A
A
Close
Miscarriages Community
This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.
1 - 20 (of 7760) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
691102 tn?1252879975
Hi everyone. I had a miscarriage 3 weeks ago. I was 6 weeks along. I would like to know how long the hcg levels show in your urine/blood ...
18 answers | 1 comment |
I am currently in my 8th weekof pregnancy. Last monday I had some bleeding when I wiped with mild period like cramping. I put on a panty ...
what are some reasons my water would break at 18 week of pregnancy? i
3 answers |
Hello, I am 7 weeks and 5 days pregnant. Yesterday morning I experienced a sudden rush of bright red blood while making breakfast. I h...
So I'm a 21 years old female and am married. Me and my husband have been having sex but 2 months ago he ejaculated in me so I took take a...
1 answer |
i am almost 17 weeks and theres no amniotic fluid in my womb but the baby has a strong heartbeat can a baby survive?
2 answers |
VERY GRAPHIC!!!! [IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/14wblmf.jpg[/IMG]
1 answer | 1 comment |
I had a miscarriage recently. I was almost 20 weeks when I found out. Baby had been developing not right, stomach was too big and it was ...
I have the paraguard iud and get my period regularly. Now I'm a week late with no signs of it starting. I've taken multiple tests already...
My August and September period was 3 weeks apart. My October period is a week late. I got a positive preg test two days ago. However i st...
1 answer |
My H CG levels are dropping but they're still there ..down to 15 And I still have symptoms Could I still be holding onto this baby ...
1 answer |
Hi, Would love some advice if anyone has been through something similar. My HCG Levels are only going up by approx. 215 per day sinc...
I had a missed miscarriage in Feb 2011, after ~6 weeks LMP (miscarried naturally, no procedure, follow-up u/s confirmed all tissue was go...
16 answers | 2 comments |
I had a d&c at 14 weeks on september 18th and had no complications. No fever or severe bleeding after. Alla was fine. the bleeding starte...
I had a natual miscarriage on 9/10/2017 this year ( 6 weeks, no procedure, follow-up ultrasound/internal check ups/ urine tests confirmed...
I WILL NEVER FORGET,IT WAS MY FIRST PREGNANCY...I HAD SEX TWICE THROUGHOUT MY WHOLE PREGNANCY, THE FIRST TIME WE HAD SEX WAS WHEN I WAS O...
16 answers | 3 comments |
I'm not sure, but I think I may have had a miscarriage? Me and my boyfriend are sexually active. I am on the depo-provera birth control s...
2 answers |
I just went through my 2nd second trimester miscarriage at 14 weeks. 3 Months before I lost in February at the end of 21 weeks. No proble...
Hi so I was 14 weeks pregnant when my water broke. My doctor just discovered that I have weak cervix and will need cerclage for every fut...
Hi there- 14 mths ago I had an eptopic pregnancy and had to have my tube removed as the tube had burst, it was an emergancy operation. M...
56 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Miscarriages Community Resources