Miscarriages Community
2 Miscarriages in a row...need some support!

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

Hello! I had a healthy pregnancy with my son...he is 4 now...got remarried and my husband and I are trying for a baby. I am very easy to get pregnant, but I have had 2 miscarriages in a row. I am so scared I wont be able to carry a full term anymore. I got pregnant 2 weeks after my first miscarriage, maybe I should have waited...ugh I dont know, I am so sad...any stories of sucess pregnancy after miscarriages? Thank you!!!
Ive had 2 miscarriages in the last 12 months :-( Its been tough!!....Im now 17 weeks pregnant again and im hoping to carry full term!! I did let my body recover tho,,,i waited a couple of healthy periods,
Thank you!!! I am so scared..I cant stop thinking about it. My fear is to keep loosing it.
Hey hun, im so sorry for ur loss. I also suffured a devestaing loss at 18 weeks. I was to far along so ended up having to deliver my son and go through all the steps you would with a full term. The Dr wern't sure if I could even get pregnant because I have PCOS. I am now 7 weeks along with my secong and extremlly hopefull. please hang in there, you are in my thoughts and prayers.
Wow, I am so sorry....You are also in my prayers. I am so happy for you! You watch, you will get there with your little one! Awww, keep me posted! I am praying and keeping myself positive. I really want another baby, but I think now I will wait another 2 months to try again. I didnt wait after my miscarriage to try...like I was pregnant 2 weeks after my miscarriage...funny thing I have not started bleeding yet, and also they cant see anything on U/S...I am going in for blood work. If i am really miscarring, I just want this to be over, so I can heal my mind and body to try again! Thank you for your support!
Hey hun, I'm sorry for your losses and I completely understand your fears. I had a miscarriage in Sept 2010, then I got pregnant again right away. In Dec 2010 we went for our first u/s and there was no baby and I had a D&C. Then in May 2011 and Aug 2011 I had 2 more miscarriages. Before them, I had a healthy son in July 2009. So, I was scared I would never carry to term again. But, I now have a healthy 2 month old. Just keep your head up. As sad as it is a vast majority of pregnancies end in early miscarriage with no known cause or chromosomal abnormalities and there's nothing we can do. It's hard not to think about all the what ifs, but you can't keep thinking that way. Best wishes
Thank you Amy...I just cant understand, like all of us cant...Well, I started bleeding today, and I am kind of relieved, because Saturday they told me I was having a miscarriage, but no bleeding, so in my heart I had some hope, my levels were keeping on going down, and I just wanted to get over with it. I want to start fresh, and will give my body some time to heal, even thou I want to start trying like tomorrow...lol.  I suffer from anxiety disorder too, and now this to add up....I am trying to keep positive, and all the sucess stories like yours and the the other ladies keep me going. It sure is a dark road for me right now...I just pray to God to give patience and acceptance. Thank you again!!!
I have anxiety problems aswell, that does make it harder when it becomes a waiting game.
Oh God, I know.....I got so sad, I ahd to go to the Lab to do blood work, and I just got so depressed there...I have to stay positive thou but I tend to think the worse...