COULD I BE PREGO?
Hi, i found out i was 4w1d pregnant nov 19th 2012,  nov 28th when i went to the bathroom i was concerned due to seeing red blood as i wiped but it wasnt enough to show on underwear (sorry if tmi). So i went in to see my doc and had a vaginal ultra sound that same day only to discover they did not see a gestational sac, but they told me not to be alarmed and sometimes its normal to have bleeding in early pregnancy and dates may be off and i might be too early to see anything at all, and i was sent home and was relieved that the bleeding had stopped. 2 days later i had extremely bad cramping and decided to go see the doc, and began bleeding while i was waiting for the doc only to find out i was having a m/c. I bled for only 4 days, and immediately started ttc. 2 weeks later i took a pregnancy test to make sure my hcg levels were all the way down it came back negative. It has now been 5 weeks since miscarriage, still no period and now i am experiencing some of the symptoms i felt when i first found out i was pregnant such as urinating often, lower abdominal/ pelvic pain and sore breast off and on, and increased appetite. Is it possible that im prego? how soon should i wait to take another test? have anyone else experienced this because my boyfriend and i are really ttc, this is my first pregnancy/ miscarriage..thanks
You could be pregnant I conceived my daughter the day I stoped bleeding from my mc and tested a week later because I had the nipple sensation. At first I put it of because I was like no that's impossible but surely enough I was. Now I am 33 weeks that happened in early june conceived june 4th
just found out i am prego today...going to the doctor tomorrow to see how far along i am.