Could I still be pregnant?
I had 6 positive pregnancy tests then started spotting not too heavy but readish orange no cramps kinda worried. I took 3 tests within the next two days and theyre still positive but im still bleeding. I also have an 11 month old if that gelps. But could I still be pregnant? I called the er and they said theres nothing they can do if they go in if I were to be miscarrying..
mhv
Well, I spotted and bled from week 6 to week about week 15 of my pregnancy, and I have 7 month old b/g twins. So, it is quite possible everything is just fine.  It could be the embryo digging deeper into your lining.  Hang in there!  I know it's hard.  Drink tons and tons of water, and keep your feet up as much as possible.
Hey, You could still be pregnant. I had a misscariage in August and had heavy red bleeding and lots of cramps. And in January found out I was pregnant again and at 6 weeks I suddenly started bleeding thick heavy and clotting but no cramps I was terrified, but then the next day went to an ultrasound to check up on bubs and saw the little heartbeat flickering away, which was amazing because I didn't get to see that last time. Chin up love, are you able to get an ultrasound?
I actually got a blood test done and I found out I lost the baby because the blood test came back negative. Go figure just my luck
): I'm really sorry to hear that and I know what you're going threw. If you need any support you can feel free to talk to me, loosing a baby is never easy. It's been 7 months since my misscariage and I still cry sometimes, doesn't help that the due date is on the 22nd of this month..