Cycle Buddies - 3/7
Here we go again . . . Sorry it took me so long!!

elisha123 DPO/CD 16/29
Lady84/Lisa CD 24
mialvan/Maria CD 23
Aliciaandtrue CD 23
smr/Lori CD 22
Queenspade/Jenn DPO/CD 9/19
mommyoftwo/Mandy CD 19
cari227 CD 18
nina2249 CD 18
7preg3b CD 16
GMB/Gina CD 14
popcorn/Julie CD 14
Steph CD 13
peterjl/Mary CD 11
nmenyo/Nicole CD 8
bam/bridgette CD 7
mikaleen/Aileen CD 4
hazeleyes/Amanda CD 3?
nunu chillin
Erica chillin
sakers/Sheena          waiting for first AF
natalie910                 YAY - First AF here!  1 more to go
Dmarie/Dana             waiting

Buns in the Ovens
Mapes/Melissa 24W / Boy
AP/Jenny 21W / Boy
Tiger63 19W
Dani 19W
pat4rod 17W / Boy
CacyMichelle 15W
Munter 15W
Ashmcc 13W
Latrice 12W
avik7 9W
StephNP09 6W
kgokgo/Niki 6W
nickswife/Gigi 5W
EI/Brandy 5W

Is it possible for us to beat the 529 posts from the last thread???
Natalie- I live in Northern Cali, we are 2 hours south of the Oregon border.  Most people consider San Fran. northern cali but we are the "real" Nor Cal.  ;)  I will test tomorrow morning & probably sneak one in the suit case for Sat. morning.  If both are BFN then I am having a drink or two.  I am not much of a drinker but something about going to reno or vegas just puts me in a drinking mood.
Hi! I'm here.

Natalie- both my ds's had several warts, we bought everything and nothing seemed to work, finally I took my youngest to the Dr. because he had a very small one on the tip of his nose (I was freaked out!!) He froze them and only 2 came back eventually they went away.

Jenn- I was off for a while but kept checking and no one was around. I bet you can't wait till tomorrow?? Are you in a better mood with DH? Mine just p*ssed me off!
Lori- DH and I are doing better.  I am still crabby but I am trying to be nicer to him.  I hate to admit it but most of the argument was my fault.  I am having a lot of trouble getting rested.  A friend of mine is supposed to be bringing me some all natural sleep pills.  I am not sure if it is stress or pms or both!  I am SUPER excited to leave tomorrow.  I haven't been to Reno since 02, I prefer Vegas but this year we couldn't afford it so I have "settled" for Reno.  I am sorry that it is now your turn to be p*sses at your DH. :(
oops i meant P*ssed........LOL
Natalie - Initially I was going to say there is no harm in getting the HCG done, and there isn't.  But since AF showed, I would really think that is back down to zero.  Best to ask the dr.  I don't know that a progesterone test would provide any information at this point.  Your progesterone rises after you O.  That's why when you are on fertility meds, they do a 7DPO progesterone blood test.  If it is above a certain level then it confirms ovulation.  Which is one of the tests I had while on Clomid.  When I asked my NP about it, she said that as soon as I got my BFP, they would check my progesterone as well.

Jenn - I check in too periodically during the day, so I'm sure if you throw something out there a conversation will get going :)  I'm so jealous, I've never been to Reno or LasVegas, the closest we have around here are the indian casinos up in Wisconsin Dells.  But I'm only brave enough to play the slots - LOL.

Lori - Hi :)
Oh - and GREAT job breaking the 200 mark!!
Bridgette- I think you're right, since a/f showed I'm pretty sure the hgc is down to 0, I'll mention it though. I think the progesterone level will be important when I get pg.
Now if only a/f would leave!! I usually only have 5 days but today is day 6 and she's still here. I have a routine check with the ob tomorrow and I'll have to cancel if she's not gone :( I just want to get the appt over with.

Jenn-We used to live in AZ, I love it out west. I'm sure you'll have a great time.

Lori-Feeling any better?
Don't you hate it when AF interferes with an appointment?  I hope she picks up and leaves for you!

I'm out for the night.  Survivor is calling to me.  I hope you ladies have a very pleasant one.
Natalie: I doubt they would do any blood tests until you are pg. again but when you are they may do earlier and more extensive blood work to make sure things are okay.  At least, thats what they told me.  Especially since you have had healthy pregnancies before.  They won't get too excited about doing extra tests unless this happens again (I pray for all of us that it doesn't) As for a u/s I would think since you had the natural m/c and now you are having a regular af and everything that things should be okay.  But it couldn't hurt to ask for one to see because I know that I'd feel better if I knew my inside's looked okay and ready for supporting a pregnancy..I don't know if they can tell that, but doesn't hurt to ask.

Lori - my family vacationed at Wildwood when we were younger...I haven't been there probably in over 12 years though....is it still nice?  I remember enjoying it and we would also visit Cape May.  
WHen i'm here no one is and when I leave everyone is on, are you trying to tell me something?? LOL

Jenn- He just does things that he knows get under my skin and then acts like he did nothing,GRRR! I just ignore him,lol.

Natalie- I'm doing good! I guess you could say that i'm just waiting for af to make her grand entrance!!

Bridgette- Good Night......
Lori-I feel the same way. I get on and everyone leaves...lol  I wish a/f would not show up for you!! As for me, she won't leave, it's been 6 days and usually it only lasts 5, whet the h*ll. I have that dr appt tomorrow and I bet I have to cancel in the morning.

Dana-I would like to have another u/s b/4 I ttc but I doubt he'll order it..grrr I'm going to ask though. Any sign of a/f?
Oh, Natalie...I know what you mean about the weather making you depressed....I was so much happier in FL!!!  I swear I need to move....
Natalie...I can only wish...although..I have been particularly grumpy to dh tonight...maybe it's a sign??  Or maybe I'm just tired...who knows.  I am hoping within 2 weeks I'll see something.....never before have I looked forward to af this much....lol...
I hope yours leaves you and passes on to me.....lol....

Dana- I love it! We always have a great time. We also go over to Cape May for a day, it's a nice change from the boardwalk!

Natalie- mine usually last 6-7 days drives me nuts! I have a friend who only has it 3 days! Hopefully she'll hit the road by morning!
Lori..I'm thinking that when Taylor gets a little older we should take him there....It's about a 6 hour drive for us...I forget the name of the hotel we use to stay in...where do you stay?
Dana-I'll tell a/f to leave and go give you a visit...lol I just really want to make this appt.

Lori-3 days would be great, how lucky.

Dh is playing xbox live. I swear it's like bunch of little boys when they get together. He says it's his MH. Atleast he's out of my hair when he's on there. He keeps playing these war type games so all I hear is gun shots and men screaming, fun huh? He has one of those headsets, too so he can chat w/ all his buddies while playing. I keep telling him he looks like he works at a fast food place with it on, it doesn't even phase him, he's in another world.
I don't blame you Natalie...you want to get the appointment over with....

My DH goes through phases with the Wii but at least ne's not addicted!   I'm sorry Natalie....at least it gives you more time for MH :)
Dana-you're right! When I want him to gett of the xbox, I just start using the vaccum or walking in front of the tv, he gets the message. He usually gets on after dinner or late night so it doesn't affect me.

Brandy hasn't been on for a few days, has anyone heard from her?
Dana- We stay at a place called Ocean Holiday, the owners are very nice, we've been staying there for years.

My DH plays games on the computer(when he could get on!) my youngest is always on. He gets so mad if things don't go his way, I tell him that he's gonna loose his privileges if he doesn't play nice. lol
Hmm....I want to say we stayed at a place with the name "Hawaiin" in it....is there such a place?  I just wrote you girls back on "notes"....realized that maybe I'm sad because it's been a month tomorrow since I found out about the m/c...would have been almost out of the first trimester....
Yeah I had the same problem with the kids b/4 I got the laptop. I had to fight with a 3, 8 and 9 year old. DH had no chance at all ;) I couldn't compete with Dora the explorer and youtube...lol Now I have my own computer and the kids are so jealous of me, atleast there is one less person they have to compete with.
Men can be worse at playing those games than kids!  Mine gets addicted to Rock Band every once in awhile too.....thinks he's talented at playing the drums...lol...
We only have one laptop....I think we need HIS and HERS...lol.....I'm surprised DH hasnt given me heck for being on here for this long....
Dana- I know DH loves rock band too. It is funny to see him with all 3 kids playing. You should get a his and hers. DH has no chance, he gets on mine every once in a while..if I'm not on MH
Dana-I sent you a note back. It is sad to track the time, I hope I am pg by my edd, I know it will be hard to deal with.
Its impossible not to track the time also....I wish I didn't....I also hope for your sake you are pg. by your EDD.....you will, I know it :)
Well Natalie...here's to hoping you wake up tomorrow AF-less and ready to face your appointment....let me know how things go.....take care....
Thanks Dana, I have a feeling we both will! Do you ever get worried that you will be a nervous wreck the next time? I keep getting waves of panic everytime I think about being pg. Maybe it's normal, I have always been a little worried w/ every pg but now I feel so freaked out about it...grrr. I want those feeling to disappear!
Natalie..I know exactly what you mean.  I am going to be a nervous wreck until probably week 20!  I also don't know if I should tell anyone until like I'm practically busting out of my clothes and someone asks...I just don't want to have to deal with heartache again...My DH says I live life at an 8 of 10 on the worry scale.  And I tell him he lives at a 2 out of 10 and needs to worry more....lol...well, I'm heading to bed....
Dana-Ditto, I feel exactly the same way about telling everyone and the worry.
Well, I'm off to bed, too.
Bam- We also have Indian casinos here, one in town and one about 45 min south.  I go there often & I am also a slots girl.  DH plays the tables but I get bored there.  I never win unless i am playing the penny slots, they can do pretty good.  Last year I won $3800....hopefully we have some luck in Reno.  Well, I am gonna finish packing & go to bed.......Good Night.
hey ladies... Hope everyone is okay... I am .. HERE.. AF is still here and really horrible... never had a heavy flow like this before.. I guess its two months behind too. I have been so grumpy.. oh my I went of on my friend today and then started crying and he felt so bad... he is younger than me but dude watch what you say around a PMSin lady. And its not like he didnt have warning either. I told him I was PMSing .. dont mess with me for a couple of days. Then I thought about what he said .. and i was like Why am I mad over that? ANywho... I so want AF to leave now so i can keep going with my BDing.
Bam have fun !!!  I want a nice vacation... just me andDH no one else. Last vacation my mother decided she was going to go along with her bf... yay me.

Nat i hope AF leave me and you both!! Isnt it somone else's turn she can stay at your house for a while?

WEll ladies.. have a good day.
Take care
Sheena
Good morning ladies!  TGIF.  Is it 5:00 yet?  No real news on my end, just still waiting to O.  I better get a smiley tonight!

Dana & Natalie - ((BIG HUGS))

Dana - were you the one asking about pre-natal vitamins before and vitamin A.  I haven't had a chance to go back and look at all the posts.  I have to go to the pharmacy to get my RX pre-natals refilled tonight and was trying to think of questions to ask the pharmacist.  I also want to see if she can get me a list of "ingredients" for what are in mine.
Hey ladies how is everyone doing. sry sheena your having a hard time. but if you dont mind i`d like to take AF off your hands for a few days. I am CD47 and still no I took Provera (7 days) to start AF and today is the 10th day so I should gotten AF by yesterday.... but still nothing.. so I would be glad to take AF :0)
TGIF!! My kids are on spring break and I am one happy mommy! I love not having to wake up so early and being able to spend all day with my kids. The only down side...it costs a fortune to feed these bottomless pits all day long LOL
It is impossible to stop tracking the days...I counted every week for a while then every month...now that I'm past my edd I am thinking how I should be holding my little one now :(
Amanda- Oh honey...I'm so sorry! That is so frustrating. Have you called the dr. again?
Steph- LOL. I have to do a double take when I'm at the grocery store..Thank god for online coupons....I love the growth spurts nothing fills them up. I'm sorry about your loss. If you need to talk I'm here.

Hugs,
AP
Good morning!  I hope everyone is doig well.  I hope AF makes an appearance for those who want her to show and stays away for those who don't.

I have a question for anyone who's ever taken Diflucan.  Did it make you really dizzy and make your mouth taste like you're chewing on tin foil?  I can't stand it.

Definately not going to make 318 posts by tomorrow morning =)
I don't think I ever had any side effects to the Diflucan..You might want to call the pharmacist to make sure that it's normal. That would scare me...
Good Morning- Bam, I am with you...can 5 please get here quickly?  My kids don't get spring break until next month.  We def. need to stock up on groceries.  My DS (14 yrs) eats everything in sight!  Poor thing, he is trying so hard to gain weight and can't break 100 lbs.  Wish I had that problem!!! :)
Jenn - Wouldn't that be great to have the metabolism of a teenager again?  Ah, those were the days.  My DH too, can eat anything he wants and never gains a pound.  So annoying, and then he can't understand why I don't clean my plate and pouts like his food is no good.  The problem is that his food is TOO good :)  And then he brings home ice cream the other night.  Now really, who can resist that?
Ice cream is my weakness!  My DH is a big guy and between my ds and him, we really go thru the food at my house.  They are on this new workout schedule and it is killing my paychecks.  But i am thankful for the time that dh is spending with him.  My DH is step dad to my 2 older children but treats them better than their own father does.  It's really cute to watch them work out together.  I should really get off my butt and join them but seriously I am too tired after work....ok and a little lazy too. :)
Morning everyone. Well a/f is just about out. I cancelled the appt anyway so I go on wed now. Tell me about kids and eating...lol Since I home school ours, I feel like we're going to the grocery in between grocery shopping every other day. Our ds eats like a horse and is still trim. DH was like that, too. When I married him he had a size 32 waist, now it's a 42. He was so used to eating whatever he wanted and then all of a sudden his metabolism changed and the calories started to stick. I'm trying to help him by cooking healthier, he's lost 12 pounds so far...yay

Bridgette-Dana was saying she is taking otc prenatals and they have vit A in them. I checked mine (prescription) and there is no vit A. She said prescription prenatals are ceasing to put it in b/c we get enough in our food. If you find anything out about it, let me know.

Jenn-Have a good vacation!
Steph-Have fun with your kids, I can't wait for spring break!
Aileen-Did you ever get a chance to talk to your dad?
Natalie-- Thanks!  I am starting to get so excited.  I keep trying to focus on work so the day will pass quickly.  DH just called me and he is still packing.  I gave him a list of last minute things to pack. Only 8 more hours to go....woo hoo!!!
Good Afternoon Everyone! Boy am I late today! It's pretty busy here today.

Sheena- Hope your feeling more like yourself real soon

Bridgette- Not 5:00 yet! I'm not pushing it though, we have to go to DH's grandmothers to eat, oh how i'm not looking forward to that! I'm not in the mood to deal with FIL & BIL!!

Steph- enjoy sleeping in!

Aileen- Hi :)

Jenn-It's almost time to leave! How are you doing??

As for eating, none of you would want to live in my house!! I always have a dish in my sink, even when I wash them before I go to bed, I wake up and theres a dish(must be the dirty dish fairy) My DH eats all night long and doesn't gain a pound, I gain it just by watching him!
Lori- I am clock watching which isn't helping at all!  It's only 10 here, it's gonna make for a long day if I don't find something productive to do.  I am so ready for a break!  We live in a small town and there is not much to do, so whenever we can get away I get SUPER excited.  No kids, No work.......I won't want to come back! LOL
Jenn- Does that also mean no computer??? LOL
Natalie - I'll ask the pharmacist tonight if my RX has vitamin A.

Lori - DH thinks I'm the dirty dish fairy.  every time he finishes washing the dishes I go find more for him to do :)

Jenn - Isn't that the worst part of vacations, coming back?
Lori- No computer!! :(  Hopefully I will be distracted and won't miss it too bad.  I know i will get online as soon as we get back Sun. night.  

Bam- I just looked at my prenatals, mine have 4000 IU of vitamin A.  I have continued to take them since our loss.  
Steph...they are both listed as possible side effects..but I think this is the first time I've really ever had any side effects from something.  It's a little better today, but I was worried last night.  I told DD if I fell over and didn't get up to dial 9 1 1 on the phone. =)  I hope she doesn't do that when I'm sleeping in the morning.  How embarassing!

Natalie...I didn't get to talk to him too much, because that woman is living at his house.  We touched vaguely on the fact that  didn't want to lose touch with Cheryl and how upset I was.  He responded by telling me this new one had a job interview today.  As much as I hope he wasn't lying to his ex and talking to this new woman for a while, I hope moe that he didn't just start talking to this woman 3 weeks ago and just drive her halfway across the country and move her in.  Besides his last ex his trak record with women isn't so hot.  I did talk to his ex and when we fly out to Co next month I am going by with DD to see her.

Lori...Hi!!

Jenn..Have fun in Reno.  I hope you win lots of money.  I went to Vegas once and got broke real fast on the roulette wheel.  Other than that I stuck to the small casinos near where I lived in Co, and only played Blackjack.

DH eats like a horse and is 6 feet tall, and only weighs 30 pounds more than me. (I'm only 5'3...I could afford to lose 10 pounds, but not motivated)  He eats all day everything in sight, and has ice cream every night before bed.  DD is the same way.  His mother keeps baking stuff and sending it over.  I don't need to sit and eat 2 trays of brownies covered in black rasberry ice cream!!  (or maybe I do)
Bridgette- He washes dishes????? Good for you!

Jenn - OH NO!!!!!!

Aileen- Can I help eat them??? LOL
Lori - I'm not allowed in the kitchen - litteraly.  A few years ago we decided we should switch the household chores and washing dishes became my responsibility.  So I went out and bought a portable dishwasher.  Well the whole thing only lasted a few weeks.  The dishwasher now sits in the corner gathering dust w/his TV on top and he does all the dishes by hand.  Something to do with his fancy knives and pans - I don't get it ;)  I'm just happy I'm not expected to do it, but it does get annoying when he lets them pile up.

Aileen - that must be torture to have those goodies in the house!
Bridgette: My dr. said the ones with vitamin A in it are okay, but the midwife I was talking to said that the vitamin A has been taken out of a lot of the prescription ones because we get enough in our diet and also I guess they have found that having too much access vitamin A is now showing to be tetragenic...which, kinda scared me.  But then she said to go ahead and still take the OTC ones....now, when I get pg. again I am def. switching to the prescription...I'm thinking that even once this bottle I have is gone I am going to get a script for them.  I don't want to take any chances....Maybe that's another thing that we could research!  LOL...

Sheena and Natalie....did AF go away??
Dana - so I asked my pharmacist about my Rx pre-natals and they have 4000IU of Vitamin A in them.  I was doing some googling, but didn't find much more then what your midwife already told you.  Too much is a bad thing, but it depends on the type of vit A.  I didn't find anything reliable enough that warranted me posting it here.  If I get time this weekend, I might look some more.
I just found this interesting nugget of information in the fertility forum and thought I would share it here.  I know there has been a couple of ladies who have had watery CM after O and wondered if that was a sign of PG.  This is what Quinns Momma wrote about that question:

"Watery CM is a good indication that you have a very healthy estrogen level. That is why so many women notice it when they are a few days DPO. That is a good thing! So even if a BFN you know that at least some of your hormones are where they should be. Progesterone causes the pesky headaches."
Steph I tried calling but they close at 12.00 on firday and reopen on Monday bt hopefully AF starts by then if not im going to go in sane with all this waiting.. ;0(
My DH is notorious for being the dirty dish fairy..I swear no sooner than I put them away and clean the sink  and there is another one in there....

bridgette:  I think it's something about the betakaratine kind or something.  I dunno...what daily percentage is 4000iu?  The OTC ones I have have 50% daily value....

I'm so glad it's Friday...eventhough I had a short week I need to play catch up this weekend from vacation....Can't wait to sleep in!  Hope DS is on the same page!!!

feeling crampy today girls....not sure what that's about because i'm only like 22 days past the d&c....my cycles are usually lso ong so i'm not used to any signs like this early...unless it's still signs of o....any thoughts?  
Well i'm back from the in-laws. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I feel like i've been away all day! I was so busy at work today that it seemed everytime I touched the computer someone walked through the door! Well I hope everyone had a good day and i'm back on for the night!

Hey, wheres Natalie???
I thought maybe she was just busy and was waiting around for her...

Had a busy day too....so glad to be home and in for a relaxing night.....
My husband has been gone all night....long story but he decided to buy a new refridgerator today....and ours wasnt even broken...well the ice maker was...but he hated the fridge so he went out and bought a new one...then he got it home and noticed a big dent in it so had to take it back....he's still gone and we haven't eaten dinner!  Gotta love him and his ideas....
Hi girls, I'm back. DS and DD had practice for a competiton tomorrow so i took the opportunity to visit my mom, she gets lonely w/out my dad. She's still so young and a lot of fun so I really take any chance I can to see her, we live 5 minutes away.

Well a/f is basically gone but still a tiny bit of spotting. I hope that's ok, I normally have 5 days and never any spotting or anything. Do you think it's from the m/c?

Lori-I'm glad the in laws was ok. You know me, I would be ready for a stiff drink if I just got back from mine...lol

Dana-Maybe a/f is going to show up. I never usually have any early signs either but I did this time. I guess my body is just off b/c of the m/c
hmm...maybe...I think the spotting is prob. from the mc.....i've heard people say they get spotting like a few days before af also where they didn't before the m/c.
Ok so I am going to try this opk that I got from big lots. I guess I will start testing around cd10 but I am confused. I thought you were supposed to bd before you O? I know I have to wait til next month but I wanted to get an idea when I O, so I'll be ready. I still haven't even practiced bd so it is over 4 months now. I was going to that one night but ended up w/ the flu, then a/f showed up, this is DH worst nightmare...lol
Natalie..I haven't personally used the OPK but I would think you start them cd10 because that theoretically should be a few days before O.  When we tried I went on the theory to start trying on day 12 but to be sure I started on day 10 anyway...that way I thought I'd be covered....
Natalie DH won't know WHAT to do when it's "time"....he'll be like a kid on Christmas morning! LOL!  The big night should be soon huh???  Don't be too nervous...it wasn't THAT bad...in fact, since it had been awhile it was actually a little more fun because it's like a new thing again! ;)
Ok, 1 is over AF, 1 is waiting for AF and 1 wants AF to stay the h*ll away! LOL

Natalie- Your DH is probably dying!!! Well now you don't have any excuses! lol

Dana- I guess your having a really late dinner!
True, he is really ready. He keeps asking and I'm just like nope I can't yet. He probably thinks I'm lying at this point...lol I'm just going to go for it in the next day or so, as soon as a/f is totally gone.
That sounds so familiar with the fridge. We bought a new one, stainless to match the other appliances,  it worked great though. Then the ice maker on the new one stopped working so we got a different one, exchanged it. Now the newest one stopped making ice. I have called sears and 5 men  have been out and none of them agree on what the problem is. One service tech said the ice maker needed to be replaced so he ordered the part, when it came in another man came out and said it wasn't the ice maker, it was our water pressure. So I had a handy man come out and he said the pressure is fine...I am ready to flip out. We are probably going to ernd up exchanging this one if they can't figure out what is wrong with it. I wish we had stayed with our old one, it didn't match but it worked great.
Still waiting for dinner...gr....mm Burger King at 10pm...that's healthy!!  

Our ice maker stopped working about a week after the warranty was expired...how convenient.  My husband has had someone look at it but didn't really end up fixing it for some reason and dh has tried endless times to fix it..and it will work for like a week and then quit.....he just got fed up today....
I would be lost without my icemaker!!! I don't know how we survived before they were available!
Lori...why do you feel like AF is going to show??  I am so hopeful for you...one of us has to have BFP soon...and you're the closest!!  Okay...DH home now..I'm going to eat then I'll be back...
Lori- I know, I love ice and so I've been buying bags of ice and putting it in the ice maker. I'm so glad I paid the extra $400 for an ice maker.
You've got to get a BFP soon, I wish it would be ths month!!! I would be so happy for you.

Dana-Maybe I'll get luck on the first try :)  I've always gotten pg on the 1st or 2nd try. This last pg was the 2nd try but I used an O tracker calender on the internet and it was wrong. Now that I'm savvy on when to try maybe I'll get it right the first time.  

Wouldn't it be great if a bunch of us got a bfp all in the same month, then we could all be nervous together...lol
Ok so that was TOTALLY unhealthy...anyway...so, here's the kicker of the fridge event.  So, he came home with the first fridge and decided to clean out the old fridge (and put into our storage fridge in the garage) so that he could move the new one in...so now all of our food is out in the garage....nice....he's now home with a second fridge and he and his dad are moving it into the house as we speak.this saga has been going on since 5pm....at least hes not yelling at me for being on MH! :)
omg...now i hear them saying it's not going to fit in the doorway....
Natalie..what's your secret?  It's always taken us 3 tries....
Dana-you've got to be kidding. Dh gets so angry when these things happen, he tries to stay calm but after a few hours he can't hold it in. I just usually laugh it off, w/out letting him see me ;D
Dana- I guess I've just timed it right without really knowing it. I guess I'm extra fertile..ha I just hope I am this time b/c I don't think I can handle trying over and over again. With the last one, I would wait until the kids were asleep then usually have to wake DH up, go downstairs (it was cold) so we'd be freezing while bd..We would end up laughing so had by the 3rd or 4th night. It was bad. I'm surprised I even ended up pg.
Nothing ever goes smoothly...they'll probably have to take the doors off?  I don't know..i'm staying out of it.....i just hope their commotion doesn't wake up ds!!
Natalie....that's great!  ds is at least too little to know what's going on....the month we conceived last time was around new years when I woke dh up from a drunken passed out state to make him do bd....when later he said he was afraid he was going to get sick on me...lol....I know what you mean about it happening soon...I hope so too...
That's funny. My DH said I was like a drill sergeant, I wouldn't let him get out  of it. I know he's looking forward to bd now since it has been so long. I should just make him wait until next month...I'm kidding.
the fridge is in....now we'll see if it's way too huge for the spot we have to put it in...it's kinda in the doorway to the diningroom and i know it's going to stick out but we needed extra room in the fridge...

can i ask a question?  so I have a friend who is due oct. 19th and I haven't seen her since my m/c and since her news and she really wants to be a friend to me and see me but I can't really bear to see her because it hurts that she's pregnant but I don't want her to feel like I am avoiding her because she's preg.  what do i do?

i never have to pressure dh into bd...I tell him he needs ANTI viagra....lol.....I don't usually meet him with the same excitement....unless the timing is appropriate...lol....

Where'd Lori go?  

damn commercial for Gerber start healthy always makes me upset....seen that one?  I have to turn it every time....
Dana-It was funny b/c DH is usually ready anytime. I think since I was willing day after day he was shocked. One day, we bd twice which hasn't happened since b/4 the kids.

Anyway, I have a similar situation with a friend of mine. She is pg with twins and is now on bedrest with preterm labor. I finally emailed her on FB but I can't really bring myself to go see her. It's just too much of a reminder, we were both pg together and now I'm not.
I know what you mean about the commercials...it's like torture every time. Right after my m/c I kept seeing pg women everywhere, I just wanted to stay at home. I mean the commercials, movies everything babies and pg ladies everywhere. Even now, when I see someone pg, I think that's supposed to be me.
I feel that way too...she wants to see me and give me a hug and support me but I just think it will be too hard!  I don't want to hurt her feelings to tell her I can't see her for that reason...but I think deep down she knows that...  I keep saying I'm not ready
I know she means well and so does my friend but I'm really not ready. I figure if I am pg next month, then I'll be ok to see her. I feel badly b/c she is on bed rest until she delivers and she's just about 30 weeks so she has at least 8 weeks to go, I think. It's hard for people to understand how you feel after a m/c. I really never knew how devastating it was. I knew it was sad but I had no idea how deep the emotions were.
It's hard....certain people bother me more than others...like her....anyway...fridge is in...it's a beast!  I think it will give us a lot more space.  At least no one at work is pg. right now because that would be hard to deal with everyday...
yeah..I've been texting her tonight for like the first time really since this happened and I keep trying to open up to her some of my emotions and it's like she's afraid to say anything or she's kind of ignoring what i say for fear to make me sad....if she really wants to be there for me than she will have to get used to me talking about it because that's the way I seem to deal with it best....  If it weren't for you girls I would be lost....
i also feel like I will be able to see her when I'm pg. but then I keep thinking it's childish for me to do that and that I should be able to handle it.  But I can't right now... I know she understands that too...to a certain extent...
You know what, it may be selfish or childish but we have a right to our feelings and emotions. You can't just turn them off. I know I keep b*tching about my in-laws but I really think that did it for me, they are weird to begin with but I've dealt with that for dh but when they can't even acknowledge that we've lost a baby. I really can't get over the fact that none of them even care, they act like it never happened. It makes me sick that none of them could even say they were sorry.
That's awful.  How could they be like that?  Even my mil who usually is not overly senstive was very supportive in her own way.  
Maybe they also dont want to say anything because they are afraid they are going to say the wrong thing...
Well I guess we are the only two on here...lol....but it has been nice to talk to you.  I've been having some sad days so it's nice to talk to someone who can really understand....I should probably get to bed soon.....so I have an opportunity to sleep as long as I can!  Good night!
Well his family is strange and they obviously value life the same way we do.
I was just on youtube watching a video about women that can't have children or have m/c and then all these other videos came up. It is so sad, I don't recommend watching them. Wow, now I am totally depressed...
Yeah, I've got a very early morning. Talk to you tomorrow.
hi guys how are you all doing ??
im good im sorry i havent been on much l8ly ive been taking a little break from all the thinking, wanting and waiting it drives me nuts so ive been playing my xbox360 i love my vidieo games lol :) ive started taking magnesium again because the 1 i was on before was making me feel sick it was a multi vitiman this is just straight magneseium it helps with the heart, metabolism and female reproductive system . my auntie stef had been trying for a baby for 4 years and was booked in for ivf when she started taking magnesium and fell a few months later she now has 2 healthy children . im also getting dan to take folic acid aswell cause i hear that helps the quality and quantity of sperm . i have about 5 opks left and 3 pg tests and after this cycle im not going to buy opk again and im not going to keep pg tests or i become obsessed :) last time i was 10 days late before i tested that was because i was 9 days late the cycle before and it was  a BFN  . but when i was 10 days late the next cycle it was a BFP i would give anything to see that result again :( i get really down everytime af shows up cause its a reminder of what ive lost id be 20 weeks nearly now :(  but like i said before if i fell this cycle i would be due on the day i miscarried (dec 15th) so im really hoping this is my month so when that day comes it wont be as painful to remember cause i'll either hav my little bundle or about to drop. sorry to babble on just thought id let you guys know how im feeling .

jenn sorry about BFN have a nice time on your trip .
Steph no sign of ov yet ? i dont like those opks there to hard to read for my liking i like the digi 1s but there expensive im going to stick with the old reliable methods like CM and BBTx

Lori i hope its ov your having and not af are you BDing ??

Bam thats good to know about the hormone and CM thing i  had a headache a few days before af showed . how are you ??

AP hows you and the little 1 doing ?? x

Natalie i dont recommend utube there is some interesting stuff on there but also like you said some really sad depressing and horriable stuff on there to :(

see you soon ladies i am on for a little while at least once a day .
WOW!!! You are all a bunch of chatterboxes!!! :D I'm on CD 31 today and have extremely sore boobs, to the point that I don't want DH to touch them....I'm definately going to wait to test though. My cycles have been so long the past few cycles, I really don't want to test too early and get disappointed (again). We're potty training DD this weekend. 2 successes and 1 accident, so all in all, she's doing really well! :D Hope all is going well with you wonderful ladies :) Keep me updated on things....ttyl, xoxo Erica :D
Morning Everyone! I'm at work and have a chance to be on. I'm in a really sad mood today, I was given 2 edd's and today is one of them. Everyday has been hard, the first thing I think when I wake up is if it would've been the day :(  It's hard to believe that i'm not going to have my baby. Well I hope everyone's having a good day.

Hey girls! I'm glad the weekends here. It's a cold rainy day and I don't have to go anywhere. I have no clue what's going on with my cycle...my temps aren't making any sense either.
Lisa- I can't justify buying the digitals right now since I have no clue even with my temps when I'm O'ing. I really hope you get your BFP this month. Having your little one on your due date would be wonderful.
Lori- I'm sorry honey...I also had my induction date which was Feb. 23 then my true edd which was March 9...the first one was the hardest...You know I'm here if you need to talk. *HUGS*
Thanks Steph, My first was 3/27 and then at the level 2 she thought more like the 14th. I'm at work and i'm trying not to cry, not easy!
Lori-- I'm so sorry. I haven't gone through it yet but I do know it can't be easy. You know we're all here for you. I'm sending you BIG HUGS!!!
Steph-- I love rainy days with nothing to do...I don't know why, I just find them so relaxing. :P
Hey Ladies how is everyone doing? I am exhausted had to take DD to the ER she woke up at 2:00am puking her head off ..and then she would not want to drink nothing and we finally got home at 7:00am but the good thing is my baby girl is doing great now.. they said she had Gastric(sp?) Virus...and I am on CD 48 AF should have came on Wed/Thursday or at the most by yesterday and my ob/gyn isnt back in her office til` monday :0( oh well im just gonna have to hang in there.....

Steph I am sry ur not getting any + opk`s I am praying you will get one asap and have ur BFP before you know it ****BIG HUGS****

Lori I am sorry.I know today has to suck esp since it was ur EDD I hope you are feeling better I am praying you get ur BFP asap **** BIG HUGS ****

Jenny How is everything and ur lil peanut doing? havent heard from you in a while...

Erica How have you been? I am praying fro that BFP this month...thats great I am potty traingin my DD also just not as much as if she was older you know.. she is 15 months tomorrow but she loves to go potty on her potty chair when i go to the bathroom she follows me everytime and seats there its to cute... they get BIG tooo fast. lol
Lady- I'm doing great and my lil man is getting big and moving all over the place. I'm still taking things day by day but I feel like I'm having a normal pg now. Finally I can go to the dr's and not leave with more devastating info or being admitted into the hosp or having any emergency u/s's etc. I'm getting huge too...LOL. Thanks for asking. How are you doing? What is new with you?

Amanda- Thanks for asking. We are both doing great. Right now I'm still taking my pg day by day but with every week that goes by it's one more week he is more developed so if pre-mature delivery should happen the odds will be more in his favor. I'm getting big I'm now 181 I was 127 when I found out I was pg...Amazing how much weight I gained in 6 mos..Yikes. Well worth it. Sorry I haven't said Hi. I have alot going on with the kids and my dh is getting ready to leave on monday for 2 wks..training for the Army. I have been doing the countdown for a month now and really getting stressed out. How are you doing? How is your dd? Thanks again you ars such a doll! Have a great weekend!

Lori- You are in my thoughts. I'm so sorry for your pain. I'm giving you big hugs and sending lots of good thoughts your way. I'm here if you need to talk!
Hugs,
AP
Afternoon ladies!  Slept in this morning and then had some other things to catch up on.

Natalie/Dana - It warms my heart to see that you two have each other to talk to at night.  What would we all do if we didn't have one another to turn too?

Lori - I'm sorry to see you are having a sad day today, but I assume you are trying to keep yourself occupied ;)

Well many of you know that my co-worker, whom I share an office with is pg.  Her due date is just one week before mine.  Her due date is on Monday, mine is on the 23rd.  I stare at a pg lady every single day.  Some days are harder then others, but they have just been excruitating lately.  Every SINGLE time someone comes into our office they ask if she's had contractions, or if she thinks she'll go soon, or why is she still here . . . yada yada yada - nothing but pg talk for 9 hours straight!  I really wish she would have the baby already!  I'll be taking over her workload, so as soon as she goes I don't know that I'll have much free time during the day for the following 6 weeks.

Natalie - I can't even imagine 4 months.  We went 5 days and DH was "blue" by the time I "gave in" last night.  He is almost always ready to go.  He loves this TTC stuff, since he's never gotten so much nookie before.  Even when it's not O time, you still gotta practice ;)

Lisa - wishing you lots of SSBD!  I have my DH on folic acid as well.  Along with a multi-vitamin and a few other things.  He's being such a trooper taking 5 vitamins a day for me!

Amanda - Hopefull AF has left Natalie's house and is on her way to yours.  ((BIG HUGS))

Erica - Good morning (whoops afternoon)!!

All right, I've procrastinated long enough.  I have to get some homework done and then I'll be back tonight to start the new CB thread.
Erica, Amanda, Jenny and Bridgette- Thank you all for your kind words, they mean so much to me.  (((hugs))) to all of you

Bridgette- sometimes it helps to put yourself in a far away place :) I'm also sorry to hear what your going through, If you need me, you always know where to find me..(((HUGS)))
Lori - A little break from reality now and then never hurt anybody.  I'm just so thankful for all of my distractions.  But really this non-stop pg/baby talk can wear a person down.  Thank you Lori, I appreciate it.  You know the same goes for you.  I'm a very good listener.

DH talked to his mom today.  His parents are both retired and bought an RV.  Their most recent trip is to Arizona and they are on the road right now.  Despite repeated warnings for him not to tell them that we are TTC, he does.  Grrrr.  I didn't want all that added preasure.  MIL was aware that my EDD was coming up and asked DH how I was doing and told him to give me a hug.  So that was very sweet that she would remember.  I'm just happy she is not in town to make a big deal of it.  I don't think I could have handled that.
Bridgette-I know that's gotta be hard to hear the non-stop baby talk and to be so close to your edd too. I know it means extra work for you but I know you'll be glad once she has the baby. I'm always here if you need to talk :) That was nice of your mil, she sounds sweet.

Lori- I am so sorry for you, it is so hard for me with tracking the days, I don't even know what I'll be like on my edd. You are so strong but remember it's ok to be sad and I'm here for ya, too.

I think tonight is the night ladies. DH is ready to flip so now that a/f is gone we are going to practice bd. It has been a ridiculously long time!! Hopefully all goes well with it, I have to admit since it has been so long, I am going to feel weird but like you said Bridgette, we've got to practice.  Wish me luck..lol
Natalie - I'm glad to see that you are going to take the plunge!  Good luck, I'm sure things will be fine.  Practicing without the stress of TTC is the best part!  At least you don't have to lay on a pillow with your legs up in the air afterwards :)

As far as to why OPK's work is because they are detecting your LH surge which happens 12-24 hours prior to O.  The trick is to get the swimmers in there and waiting for the egg.  Swimmers can last 3-5 days (3 days being more common/conservative), while the egg only lasts 12 hours.  So once you detect the LH surge by a + OPK, you should BD that day and the following 2 days and that will be the best chance for the sperm to meet egg.  You can also try googling sperm meets egg plan.  That's what worked for Mapes.

I also posted a graph in answer to TeddiH's question.
Bridgette- You've already proved that to me :) That was sweet of your mil. I know what you mean about not being able to handle it, my sister called me at work today to see how I was doing and I totally lost it at work. Remember, i'll be right with you on the 23rd ((hugs))

Natalie- Thank you! And you know that i'll be there for you when your edd comes. We all need to be a pillar of strength for each other, ((hugs))

Lori - *HUGS* I'm sorry you're having a sad day, but its more than understandable. If I leved closer I'd bake you a cake & some homemade soup to cheer you up.

Well girls, it seems like FOREVEr since i've been on here. I've had a long hard week. My daughter went to the ear, nose & throat dr who is giving her about 2months to try a medicine to see if it clears up the fluid in her ears, if not we have to get her THIRD set of tubes put in. After about 4 trips, I was FINALLY able to get a gift put together for my BF's baby shower. Thursday night I was in bed & hubby was on facebk & someone asked him about me & my cakes & he came in & asked me to talk to them. It was almost 10:30pm & they needed a cake delivered by 11:30am Friday! *silly me did it* I was off work on Friday so I was at walmart around 6am buying stuff to make a cake. It was for a g-ma to annouce the birth of her new grand-daughter at work. GRR! Then to top my week off my baby girl (will be 6 in April) discovered not 1, not 2 but FOUR loose teeth!!! Then she has her first big date tonight *father/daugher dance*, and the icing on the cake of life....my BFs babyshower was this afternoon (yes the one due 12 days after my EDD). Talk about gut wrenching pain, then to top it off she told me that 2 other girls there are newly pregnant. Yee-friggin-ha! Just what I wanted to hear on one of the most painful days of my life! I'm happy for them, don't get me wrong BUT I wish she could understand how painful all this has been for my hubby & I & be a little supportive. She's clueless!!!!! I know i'm newly pregnant again, & you'd think that would help numb the pain a little...NOPE not so much. It still hurts like heck! The closer my EDD comes the more I cry & realise what is NOT going to happen on that day. Sorry for sounding so crabby, but like I said at the beginning, its been a TOUGH week.

I hope you all are doing well! Let me know how everyone is doing...

ANYONE TESTING NOW/SOON????
Brandy - I commend you for being strong enough to go to the shower!  I had to go to one shortly after my m/c and if it weren't for the glass of wine in my hand, I would have lost it.  As soon as I got in the car, I did.  Called DH sobbing and he couldn't understand why.  But, we as the strong women we are, put our chins up in the air and continue to put one foot in front of the other.

Have you made any decisions yet about when to go to the dr?  I assume you are still feeling physically well??  I hope so.  I'm always praying for you and your sticky bean.

Oh and check out our Good Food Friday thread - maybe you have a cake reciepe you would like to share?

As I said to Lori the other day, I'm so happy that our lives have crossed paths and we were able to become friends.  Helping and being with you ladies is the only thing that has helped me continue on.

I can't wait to see who will be our next BFP.
Brandy-I'm sorry you had such a hard time today, it is totally understandable though. Some people just don't know how difficult a m/c is and so they don't think about what they are saying. I'm trying not to be resentful of the people in my life that are so insensitive, it's hard though!! You've been through so much and you're still standing strong, it's ok to have a weak moment or two...I've had my share of sadness and break downs. I kept thinking once I am pg again, I wouldn't be as sad about the loss but I know you're right, it doesn't take it away. Just know we are all here for you and you are going to be a wonderful mother all over again :)

Bridgette-Thanks for clearing the opk up. I kept thinking the opk detected O not lh surge. Noe it makes sense. I am going to test in a few days so we'll see what happens.

Lori-((HUGS))
OH ladies....seems as we all have milestones we are dealing with....not too much cheeriness going on....well...we don't have to be cheery.  We can all be emotional basket cases together.....Brandy, Bridgette, Lori.....BIG HUGS! :)  

I am going to have to face my pg. friend in a couple weeks when I decided I couldn't avoid her forever and we have mutual friends coming to town so I decided to invited them for dinner....I am just hoping my friend tells the other friend about her pg. beforehand and has the decency to not announce it right in front of me although I'm sure there will be pg. talk going on......I am dreading this.  I have just begun to talk to her but can't bear to see her yet....

Natalie...woo hoo....you go get him tonight girl! :)  Good luck!!!
Oh..crappy Gerber commerical on again!!  I've gotta stop watching TLC....

Dana-TLC is the worst for those baby commercials! I'm going for it...he doesn't know it yet, won't he be surprised. He works late tonight so I have to stay awake...I had such an early morning and a long day..I hope I can keep my eyes open.
Natalie - did you ask me another question that I didn't answer - about Clomid?

Steph - it's seems to be the cycle of faulty OPK's.  So frustrating.  I should have gotten a + yesterday.  I did get EWCM, but a -.  So I thought, ok for sure I'll get a + today.  Nope still - just the slightest hint of a line.  (since I sent DH out to buy today, I didn't want him to see how expensive the digis were, so went with the Answer brand.)  I just don't get it and no EWCM today either.  Does this mean I didn't O this cycle - how odd??  I guess only time will tell in the temps.  Maybe we just missed our 12 hr window to catch the surge?  I'm going to test again and BD tomorrow just in case.
Oh boy..what time does he get home?  I'd say take a nap but then you wouldn't wake back up!
Do you know men have it really easy.  When we are ttc we spend hours figuring this **** out and dh's just have to be there waiting in the bed whenever we say to...they don't have a clue!!!  At least, mine doesn't...
They definitely have it way easy. It's up to us to figure out when the time is right, all the testing and checking...it's a lot of work!
He'll be home around midnight, I would take a nap but with the kids running around, I won't have a chance...I wonder what I would wake up to...a 3, 8 and 9 yo..I can't even imagine, I don't want to imagine..lol I'll just stay on MH all night.

Bridgette- You answered all of my questions and you are a God send to me and all of us...I can't believe at my age I really had no clue as to what was going on with my cycles. I know I giggled all the way through sex ed plus I went to a catholic school so it was a really old reel to reel version-ha, I don't think I watched one minute of it. But seriously, you really know your stuff and I appreciate all the help and advice!