Cycle Buddies - 3/7
Here we go again . . . Sorry it took me so long!!

elisha123 DPO/CD 16/29
Lady84/Lisa CD 24
mialvan/Maria CD 23
Aliciaandtrue CD 23
smr/Lori CD 22
Queenspade/Jenn DPO/CD 9/19
mommyoftwo/Mandy CD 19
cari227 CD 18
nina2249 CD 18
7preg3b CD 16
GMB/Gina CD 14
popcorn/Julie CD 14
Steph CD 13
peterjl/Mary CD 11
nmenyo/Nicole CD 8
bam/bridgette CD 7
mikaleen/Aileen CD 4
hazeleyes/Amanda CD 3?
nunu chillin
Erica chillin
sakers/Sheena          waiting for first AF
natalie910                 YAY - First AF here!  1 more to go
Dmarie/Dana             waiting

Buns in the Ovens
Mapes/Melissa 24W / Boy
AP/Jenny 21W / Boy
Tiger63 19W
Dani 19W
pat4rod 17W / Boy
CacyMichelle 15W
Munter 15W
Ashmcc 13W
Latrice 12W
avik7 9W
StephNP09 6W
kgokgo/Niki 6W
nickswife/Gigi 5W
EI/Brandy 5W

Is it possible for us to beat the 529 posts from the last thread???
Well, I have to get the kids to bed, I've let them stay up 20 longer than usual. I'm going to try to stay awake, I'll probably get back on here after they're down, I can't help it. I'll let you know how things go, not tmi but in general...lol If I stay awake that is.
Yeah I know you will be right there on day 29 lol.  It was wierd when I was pg. last time I just knew I was and I waited until day 35 (which was killing me but those tests are too dran expensive to waste!) and the thing lit up like a light bulb.  I've never used the OPK's before, have you?
Well as I said....good luck!  I would never be able to stay awake...
I don't mean to interrupt your conversation =)  I haven't been able to make it on all day and i wanted to send big hugs to Lori...I'm sorry Lori that today was/is a hard day.  I've been there once, and I'll be there again in 2 months.  Take a nice long bath and have a good strong drink to hopefully help you destress enough to sleep.

Natalie...;)  have fun tonight!

Dana..I'm Aileen.  I haven't made it on too much since you've started coming on here.  I'm sorry that you had to join our sometimes sad, and sometimes joyful group, but I'm glad you have found some women who are wonderful and supportive!
Hi Dana & Natalie- just checked in and saw you 2 motormouths were around. Hope your both doing well. I'm surviving the best I can. The thing that s*cks is this is only one of my edd, I was given 2!! GRR. Will I be the same on the 27th??? I don't think I can do this day again!!! Well anyways, any sign of af yet Dana?? Natalie, I see your gonna try to get some tonight:) Good for you! Miss talking with you guy it's just i'm not my usual chipper self and I don't like to bring people down. Dana are you adjusting to the crappy weather?? LOL
Aileen- Thanks, I'll take your advice :)
Ok, they're sown to sleep.

Dana , I've never used OPKs. I bought some pg tests at big lots and they were cheap, I got my opks there too. If they have a big lots in your area, it would be worth going there.

Aileen, I was just thinking about you. I saw you didn't get to say too much for your dad b/c she's there. Hopefully you will get your chance.

Lori- You're not bringing us down, we've either been there or will be there. It s*cks that you have 2 edd. I hope the next one isn't as bad for you but if it is, we're here.
Ok, they're down to sleep, typos and no drinking...lol
I know you guys are always there for me and thats why you are all so special :)
Brandy- Big hugs to you.....

AP
Lori-You have always been there for me so I'm more than happy to be there for you. Not to mention, you are so much fun!!
Natalie- You are such a sweetheart! Being with all you guys has kept the fun side of me up front. Like they say, laughter is the best medicine! So wth are you still doing on here??? Don't you have something "important' to do???? LOL
Lori- I do but DH won't be home for another 2 hours. I guess I'm trying to stay awake.
She has to wait for her lovin...lol...
Brandy- I'm sorry I missed your comment :( Thank you so much. I'm also sorry to hear that you had a rough week. "IF" I could bake i'd bring you a cake to cheer you up as well :) DH is a great cake maker, maybe i'll have him make one and drive it to you! lol

((hugs)) Lori
Lori..glad to see you back.

Aileen...HI!  I am just glad to have you girls around.  I have my share of sad things to say too...but here at least I know everyone understands.

Lori...I am sorry you had to suffer through this day......hugs....

No AF yet....still low back cramps and such.....who knows.....I could only be so lucky that maybe this situation will actually shorten my cycles to a normal 28 day....yeah right....
anyone elses computer acting slow?
Yeah DH has no idea, if he did he'd leave early ;)
I just got off the phone with my sister. She's having a bad day too, it must be in the air...She lost her 3 yo son charlie 5 years ago. He was born with 7 heart defects none of which were caught b/4 he was born. He had 3 open heart surgeries and was expected to live a long, healthy life but all of the scar tissue caused him to go into a bad rhythm and he passed away immediately while playing in his room. It was one of the worst time in our family's life. He was such a sweetie, he was a little miracle too. She still has such a hard time with it and I don't blame her. Her husband left her after 12 years of marriage 2 months b/4 their son passed away, she's had her share of pain. I wish things would get better for her.

Sorry, I am just so sad for her and I know you girls will listen.
Mine is a little slow Dana
Natalie...that is so sad about your sister's son.  Going through miscarriage is awul enough but to lose a little innocent baby must just be unbearable.  I have a friend who lost a son when he was 6 weeks old and it devestated me.  
I know when I had my m/c she was so understanding and talked to me a lot. Even though it wasn't the same, she knew how I was feeling. I almost felt silly b/c she lost her baby at 3 years old but she never made me feel stupid for being sad about a baby I never got to meet. We're 18 months apart so we are really close.
DH just called, he's coming home early...good, b/c I can't stay up much later.
Oohh...he still doesn't know....right? :)
No he doesn't but when he said he was coming home early, I said oh good. He's like oh you're going to be nice to me...lol I don't know why he said that, I'm always nice ;)
hmm..he's already wishing then :)  Well, I am heading to bed...almost midnight here....
Have fun!!!!
Yeah I'm going to log off, too. Otherwise he'll get home and I'll be glued to MH..it's happened b/4.
Hey ladies sorry i havent been on lately.. I try to spend time with DH when he is off from work. AF is finally going away... hopefully visiting some of you that wants it to show up.

I hope you have fun Nat..

thanks everyone for the kind words.. and I hope everyone has a better day.

Take care
Sheena
Good Morning Everyone! Well, It's official, i'm CD1! AF was here to greet me at 4:00am. I'm not really to upset as I had a feeling she was on her way. What a weekend, the weekend from h*ll! LOL. Boy, I can't win! The *itch was here on V-Day and now on my Anniversary, talk about ruining things. Well I hope that everyone had a good weekend and sorry that I wasn't around to much, but i'm back! LOL

Natalie- How was your night?? ; )
Lori I am sry that witch showed her face I was hoping u would get ur BFP I havent gotten mine yet :*0( I am CD49 and im going insane just waiting around..............

Sheena I am glad AF as left can you tell her to get to my house now I am CD49 and going insane waiting for her to get hereb :0(

Bam I am sorry about the OPK`s maybe they were defective like you said.. I am praying u will get ur BFP this month....

Jenny its ok you can get as fat as a house and still wont care just because you are going to have a healthy beautiful baby boy... I got HUGE with DD but I loved every minute of it and not I cant seem to lose the last 15lbs :0) but its ok lol

Steph  how r u doing any luck with the Pso OPK`s??/
Natalie - Well????  How did last night go?

Lori - Well at least if AF is going to show, she didn't make you wait, like last month.  I am sorry that she is here.  But another cycle, another chance right?  This train just keeps chugging on.

Amanda - I can't imagine what you must be going through waiting for AF.  (((BIG HUGS)))

I don't know what's up with the OPK's.  I've never had this problem since I've started using them.  The only other thing that I can think is that the Femera is going to make me O late or it's that I have a lot going on right now and a lot of stress.  I know the first cycle I was on the Clomid, I O'd 2 days late and they say that is normal.  I'm going to keep using them for the next couple days anyway and see where my temp goes.

Good morning all!  I promise to get a new CB thread started today.  But it probably won't be till later tonight.
thanx bam i will be going to the ob/gyn first thing in the morning b.c i cant wait any longer than I have already waited... I hope u get a Pos OPK this coming week we need some BFP this month come on Ladies.. ;0p
Bridgette- Thanks! Well i'm back on board..I know I can, I know I can, I know I can

Amanda- I hope you get some answers tomorrow, thats really strange
Lori- Happy anniversary! Sorry the witch had to show up.. I hope you feel better today.

Amanda- I've decided to not do the OPK's anymore. I hope that your dr. can fix whatever is going on tomorrow..it doesn't make sense that the meds aren't even making AF come?
Steph- Thanks! Oh well, I was prepared. Next month she better go see someone thats looking forward to seeing her! LOL
Steph & Lori I know im going insane crazy thinking why it hasnt worked it has always started 2/3 days from last pill today is day 5... and i dont feel like she will be coming. no cramps or anything adn I had a Neg Blood Test on Tuesday the day b4 i started provera. but maybe it could of been a Pos just was still to early so i took a test last week while taking provera ( I dont think im PG thught.... so who knows lol i cant wait til tomorrow morning
Amanda- It is so worth it. I just laugh cause I see my friends here and in my life with these lil baby bumps and then there is Jenny with the huge belly...Too funny. I can't tell you how many times I have been asked if I'm having twins. That question started at about 10 wks. LOL. It took me longer with my daughters than my son to lose the weight it must be a girl thing. How are you doing and feeling? Thanks for the support...

Hugs,
AP
Hello...We are back from Reno.  We had so much fun, but we are SOOO tired.  I did PIAC on Sat. morning, BFN.  If no af in a few more days i will try again.

Lori...Sorry she had to show up at your house.  That witch seems to have horrible timing!!  
lol yes a girl thing. everyone i know with girls gains lots of weight and tends of kept it lol.. but well worth it.. I am going insane waiting for AF im not sure what to do with all this waiting either.. DD is sick puking and diaherra (sp?) she has a virus in her belly my poor baby I feel helpless to her she isnt eating or drinking much of anything, :0(
Jenn- Welcome back! Glad to hear that you had a great time. Don't give up, remember, it ain't over till the ugly lady shows! I wasn't to disappointed, I had a feeling that this wasn't my month, oh well, maybe i'll end up with that Christmas baby :)
Thanks Lori!  I am not sure how I feel right now.  I don't know if because we had such a great time and we are happy, if that is why I am not in a pms funk....maybe she's not coming.  I don't really know yet....I will just take it one day at a time and test in a few....
Jenn- I am so hoping you get a BFP soon, I need some good news, and that would be great news!
Hi everyone I'm so excited to tell you that I got 2 BFP today. I'm a little nervous though, hoping everything will go well this time. I hope I'm just the one of many BFP this month.
Cari- What exciting news! I'm so happy for you. I've been waiting for some good news today :)
OMG!!!!! girls I just had to tell you all,. I have been taking provera to get AF but no luck its 5 days past when i should of gotten AF from provera so i went shopping at the dollar store for cleaning supplies and decided to get ONE test and that was it. well i took it and not even thinking it maybe a BFP i was going to throw it away but i decided to look again and there you got it BFP I am sooo scared nervous wreck i couldnt even tell DH i just handed him the test i couldnt talk :0)  so I got a BFP i will confirm with the ob/gyn tomorrow and be 100% sure I am crying im such an emotional wreck now..
Congrats! We both got BFP's on the same day, this is exciting. How far along do youthink you are?
OMG - How exciting 2 BFP's in the same day!!!!   I knew there was a reason I was procrastinating on the new CB thread.  It's so much more fun when I get to move someone to the bottom!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Amanda- OMG is right!!! That is such wonderful news! I am so happy for you. Let me know how everything goes tomorrow.

((HUGS))  Lori
Wow finally some BFPs coming in. Congrats to the 2 ladies who just got them.

How is everyone else going?

I am 4 mths today and starting to feel little kicks. They feel great but i know by the end of the 9mths i'll be so sick of them.

Good luck to all the ladies still trying to get their BFPs.
Cari congrats to you to i have no idea my cycle is really crazy,,,lol i hope to find out what is going on tomorrow tho... what about you?

Bam thanx and yes 2 of us at the same time thats great im still nervous tho...

Lori Thanx and i still dont know what to say about the bfp :0)

munter Thanx
hazleyez- Thanks, I think I'm 3 weeks 5 days.

munter- Thank you