Miscarriages Community
Cycle Buddies - 3/7

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

Viewing 201-397 comments:
Jenn-Yeah the dr sad she could freeze it but I know it hurts and I don't want her to be any more afraid of the dr than she already is. Where do you live? Reno sounds like fun. I hope you get a bfp but if not then you can have a few drinks for me...lol
It has been really quiet. There is no way we will beat our last thread!
Natalie- I live in Northern Cali, we are 2 hours south of the Oregon border.  Most people consider San Fran. northern cali but we are the "real" Nor Cal.  ;)  I will test tomorrow morning & probably sneak one in the suit case for Sat. morning.  If both are BFN then I am having a drink or two.  I am not much of a drinker but something about going to reno or vegas just puts me in a drinking mood.
Hi! I'm here.

Natalie- both my ds's had several warts, we bought everything and nothing seemed to work, finally I took my youngest to the Dr. because he had a very small one on the tip of his nose (I was freaked out!!) He froze them and only 2 came back eventually they went away.

Jenn- I was off for a while but kept checking and no one was around. I bet you can't wait till tomorrow?? Are you in a better mood with DH? Mine just p*ssed me off!
Lori- DH and I are doing better.  I am still crabby but I am trying to be nicer to him.  I hate to admit it but most of the argument was my fault.  I am having a lot of trouble getting rested.  A friend of mine is supposed to be bringing me some all natural sleep pills.  I am not sure if it is stress or pms or both!  I am SUPER excited to leave tomorrow.  I haven't been to Reno since 02, I prefer Vegas but this year we couldn't afford it so I have "settled" for Reno.  I am sorry that it is now your turn to be p*sses at your DH. :(
oops i meant P*ssed........LOL
Natalie - Initially I was going to say there is no harm in getting the HCG done, and there isn't.  But since AF showed, I would really think that is back down to zero.  Best to ask the dr.  I don't know that a progesterone test would provide any information at this point.  Your progesterone rises after you O.  That's why when you are on fertility meds, they do a 7DPO progesterone blood test.  If it is above a certain level then it confirms ovulation.  Which is one of the tests I had while on Clomid.  When I asked my NP about it, she said that as soon as I got my BFP, they would check my progesterone as well.

Jenn - I check in too periodically during the day, so I'm sure if you throw something out there a conversation will get going :)  I'm so jealous, I've never been to Reno or LasVegas, the closest we have around here are the indian casinos up in Wisconsin Dells.  But I'm only brave enough to play the slots - LOL.

Lori - Hi :)
Oh - and GREAT job breaking the 200 mark!!
Bridgette- I think you're right, since a/f showed I'm pretty sure the hgc is down to 0, I'll mention it though. I think the progesterone level will be important when I get pg.
Now if only a/f would leave!! I usually only have 5 days but today is day 6 and she's still here. I have a routine check with the ob tomorrow and I'll have to cancel if she's not gone :( I just want to get the appt over with.

Jenn-We used to live in AZ, I love it out west. I'm sure you'll have a great time.

Lori-Feeling any better?
Don't you hate it when AF interferes with an appointment?  I hope she picks up and leaves for you!

I'm out for the night.  Survivor is calling to me.  I hope you ladies have a very pleasant one.
Natalie: I doubt they would do any blood tests until you are pg. again but when you are they may do earlier and more extensive blood work to make sure things are okay.  At least, thats what they told me.  Especially since you have had healthy pregnancies before.  They won't get too excited about doing extra tests unless this happens again (I pray for all of us that it doesn't) As for a u/s I would think since you had the natural m/c and now you are having a regular af and everything that things should be okay.  But it couldn't hurt to ask for one to see because I know that I'd feel better if I knew my inside's looked okay and ready for supporting a pregnancy..I don't know if they can tell that, but doesn't hurt to ask.

Lori - my family vacationed at Wildwood when we were younger...I haven't been there probably in over 12 years though....is it still nice?  I remember enjoying it and we would also visit Cape May.  
WHen i'm here no one is and when I leave everyone is on, are you trying to tell me something?? LOL

Jenn- He just does things that he knows get under my skin and then acts like he did nothing,GRRR! I just ignore him,lol.

Natalie- I'm doing good! I guess you could say that i'm just waiting for af to make her grand entrance!!

Bridgette- Good Night......
Lori-I feel the same way. I get on and everyone leaves...lol  I wish a/f would not show up for you!! As for me, she won't leave, it's been 6 days and usually it only lasts 5, whet the h*ll. I have that dr appt tomorrow and I bet I have to cancel in the morning.

Dana-I would like to have another u/s b/4 I ttc but I doubt he'll order it..grrr I'm going to ask though. Any sign of a/f?
Oh, Natalie...I know what you mean about the weather making you depressed....I was so much happier in FL!!!  I swear I need to move....
Natalie...I can only wish...although..I have been particularly grumpy to dh tonight...maybe it's a sign??  Or maybe I'm just tired...who knows.  I am hoping within 2 weeks I'll see something.....never before have I looked forward to af this much....lol...
I hope yours leaves you and passes on to me.....lol....

Dana- I love it! We always have a great time. We also go over to Cape May for a day, it's a nice change from the boardwalk!

Natalie- mine usually last 6-7 days drives me nuts! I have a friend who only has it 3 days! Hopefully she'll hit the road by morning!
Lori..I'm thinking that when Taylor gets a little older we should take him there....It's about a 6 hour drive for us...I forget the name of the hotel we use to stay in...where do you stay?
Dana-I'll tell a/f to leave and go give you a visit...lol I just really want to make this appt.

Lori-3 days would be great, how lucky.

Dh is playing xbox live. I swear it's like bunch of little boys when they get together. He says it's his MH. Atleast he's out of my hair when he's on there. He keeps playing these war type games so all I hear is gun shots and men screaming, fun huh? He has one of those headsets, too so he can chat w/ all his buddies while playing. I keep telling him he looks like he works at a fast food place with it on, it doesn't even phase him, he's in another world.
I don't blame you Natalie...you want to get the appointment over with....

My DH goes through phases with the Wii but at least ne's not addicted!   I'm sorry Natalie....at least it gives you more time for MH :)
Dana-you're right! When I want him to gett of the xbox, I just start using the vaccum or walking in front of the tv, he gets the message. He usually gets on after dinner or late night so it doesn't affect me.

Brandy hasn't been on for a few days, has anyone heard from her?
Dana- We stay at a place called Ocean Holiday, the owners are very nice, we've been staying there for years.

My DH plays games on the computer(when he could get on!) my youngest is always on. He gets so mad if things don't go his way, I tell him that he's gonna loose his privileges if he doesn't play nice. lol
Hmm....I want to say we stayed at a place with the name "Hawaiin" in it....is there such a place?  I just wrote you girls back on "notes"....realized that maybe I'm sad because it's been a month tomorrow since I found out about the m/c...would have been almost out of the first trimester....
Yeah I had the same problem with the kids b/4 I got the laptop. I had to fight with a 3, 8 and 9 year old. DH had no chance at all ;) I couldn't compete with Dora the explorer and youtube...lol Now I have my own computer and the kids are so jealous of me, atleast there is one less person they have to compete with.
Men can be worse at playing those games than kids!  Mine gets addicted to Rock Band every once in awhile too.....thinks he's talented at playing the drums...lol...
We only have one laptop....I think we need HIS and HERS...lol.....I'm surprised DH hasnt given me heck for being on here for this long....
Dana- I know DH loves rock band too. It is funny to see him with all 3 kids playing. You should get a his and hers. DH has no chance, he gets on mine every once in a while..if I'm not on MH
Dana-I sent you a note back. It is sad to track the time, I hope I am pg by my edd, I know it will be hard to deal with.
Its impossible not to track the time also....I wish I didn't....I also hope for your sake you are pg. by your EDD.....you will, I know it :)
Well Natalie...here's to hoping you wake up tomorrow AF-less and ready to face your appointment....let me know how things go.....take care....
Thanks Dana, I have a feeling we both will! Do you ever get worried that you will be a nervous wreck the next time? I keep getting waves of panic everytime I think about being pg. Maybe it's normal, I have always been a little worried w/ every pg but now I feel so freaked out about it...grrr. I want those feeling to disappear!
Natalie..I know exactly what you mean.  I am going to be a nervous wreck until probably week 20!  I also don't know if I should tell anyone until like I'm practically busting out of my clothes and someone asks...I just don't want to have to deal with heartache again...My DH says I live life at an 8 of 10 on the worry scale.  And I tell him he lives at a 2 out of 10 and needs to worry more....lol...well, I'm heading to bed....
Dana-Ditto, I feel exactly the same way about telling everyone and the worry.
Well, I'm off to bed, too.
Bam- We also have Indian casinos here, one in town and one about 45 min south.  I go there often & I am also a slots girl.  DH plays the tables but I get bored there.  I never win unless i am playing the penny slots, they can do pretty good.  Last year I won $3800....hopefully we have some luck in Reno.  Well, I am gonna finish packing & go to bed.......Good Night.
hey ladies... Hope everyone is okay... I am .. HERE.. AF is still here and really horrible... never had a heavy flow like this before.. I guess its two months behind too. I have been so grumpy.. oh my I went of on my friend today and then started crying and he felt so bad... he is younger than me but dude watch what you say around a PMSin lady. And its not like he didnt have warning either. I told him I was PMSing .. dont mess with me for a couple of days. Then I thought about what he said .. and i was like Why am I mad over that? ANywho... I so want AF to leave now so i can keep going with my BDing.
Bam have fun !!!  I want a nice vacation... just me andDH no one else. Last vacation my mother decided she was going to go along with her bf... yay me.

Nat i hope AF leave me and you both!! Isnt it somone else's turn she can stay at your house for a while?

WEll ladies.. have a good day.
Take care
Sheena
Good morning ladies!  TGIF.  Is it 5:00 yet?  No real news on my end, just still waiting to O.  I better get a smiley tonight!

Dana & Natalie - ((BIG HUGS))

Dana - were you the one asking about pre-natal vitamins before and vitamin A.  I haven't had a chance to go back and look at all the posts.  I have to go to the pharmacy to get my RX pre-natals refilled tonight and was trying to think of questions to ask the pharmacist.  I also want to see if she can get me a list of "ingredients" for what are in mine.
Hey ladies how is everyone doing. sry sheena your having a hard time. but if you dont mind i`d like to take AF off your hands for a few days. I am CD47 and still no I took Provera (7 days) to start AF and today is the 10th day so I should gotten AF by yesterday.... but still nothing.. so I would be glad to take AF :0)
TGIF!! My kids are on spring break and I am one happy mommy! I love not having to wake up so early and being able to spend all day with my kids. The only down side...it costs a fortune to feed these bottomless pits all day long LOL
It is impossible to stop tracking the days...I counted every week for a while then every month...now that I'm past my edd I am thinking how I should be holding my little one now :(
Amanda- Oh honey...I'm so sorry! That is so frustrating. Have you called the dr. again?
Steph- LOL. I have to do a double take when I'm at the grocery store..Thank god for online coupons....I love the growth spurts nothing fills them up. I'm sorry about your loss. If you need to talk I'm here.

Hugs,
AP
Good morning!  I hope everyone is doig well.  I hope AF makes an appearance for those who want her to show and stays away for those who don't.

I have a question for anyone who's ever taken Diflucan.  Did it make you really dizzy and make your mouth taste like you're chewing on tin foil?  I can't stand it.

Definately not going to make 318 posts by tomorrow morning =)
I don't think I ever had any side effects to the Diflucan..You might want to call the pharmacist to make sure that it's normal. That would scare me...
Good Morning- Bam, I am with you...can 5 please get here quickly?  My kids don't get spring break until next month.  We def. need to stock up on groceries.  My DS (14 yrs) eats everything in sight!  Poor thing, he is trying so hard to gain weight and can't break 100 lbs.  Wish I had that problem!!! :)
Jenn - Wouldn't that be great to have the metabolism of a teenager again?  Ah, those were the days.  My DH too, can eat anything he wants and never gains a pound.  So annoying, and then he can't understand why I don't clean my plate and pouts like his food is no good.  The problem is that his food is TOO good :)  And then he brings home ice cream the other night.  Now really, who can resist that?
Ice cream is my weakness!  My DH is a big guy and between my ds and him, we really go thru the food at my house.  They are on this new workout schedule and it is killing my paychecks.  But i am thankful for the time that dh is spending with him.  My DH is step dad to my 2 older children but treats them better than their own father does.  It's really cute to watch them work out together.  I should really get off my butt and join them but seriously I am too tired after work....ok and a little lazy too. :)
Morning everyone. Well a/f is just about out. I cancelled the appt anyway so I go on wed now. Tell me about kids and eating...lol Since I home school ours, I feel like we're going to the grocery in between grocery shopping every other day. Our ds eats like a horse and is still trim. DH was like that, too. When I married him he had a size 32 waist, now it's a 42. He was so used to eating whatever he wanted and then all of a sudden his metabolism changed and the calories started to stick. I'm trying to help him by cooking healthier, he's lost 12 pounds so far...yay

Bridgette-Dana was saying she is taking otc prenatals and they have vit A in them. I checked mine (prescription) and there is no vit A. She said prescription prenatals are ceasing to put it in b/c we get enough in our food. If you find anything out about it, let me know.

Jenn-Have a good vacation!
Steph-Have fun with your kids, I can't wait for spring break!
Aileen-Did you ever get a chance to talk to your dad?
Natalie-- Thanks!  I am starting to get so excited.  I keep trying to focus on work so the day will pass quickly.  DH just called me and he is still packing.  I gave him a list of last minute things to pack. Only 8 more hours to go....woo hoo!!!
Good Afternoon Everyone! Boy am I late today! It's pretty busy here today.

Sheena- Hope your feeling more like yourself real soon

Bridgette- Not 5:00 yet! I'm not pushing it though, we have to go to DH's grandmothers to eat, oh how i'm not looking forward to that! I'm not in the mood to deal with FIL & BIL!!

Steph- enjoy sleeping in!

Aileen- Hi :)

Jenn-It's almost time to leave! How are you doing??

As for eating, none of you would want to live in my house!! I always have a dish in my sink, even when I wash them before I go to bed, I wake up and theres a dish(must be the dirty dish fairy) My DH eats all night long and doesn't gain a pound, I gain it just by watching him!
Lori- I am clock watching which isn't helping at all!  It's only 10 here, it's gonna make for a long day if I don't find something productive to do.  I am so ready for a break!  We live in a small town and there is not much to do, so whenever we can get away I get SUPER excited.  No kids, No work.......I won't want to come back! LOL
Jenn- Does that also mean no computer??? LOL
Natalie - I'll ask the pharmacist tonight if my RX has vitamin A.

Lori - DH thinks I'm the dirty dish fairy.  every time he finishes washing the dishes I go find more for him to do :)

Jenn - Isn't that the worst part of vacations, coming back?
Lori- No computer!! :(  Hopefully I will be distracted and won't miss it too bad.  I know i will get online as soon as we get back Sun. night.  

Bam- I just looked at my prenatals, mine have 4000 IU of vitamin A.  I have continued to take them since our loss.  
Steph...they are both listed as possible side effects..but I think this is the first time I've really ever had any side effects from something.  It's a little better today, but I was worried last night.  I told DD if I fell over and didn't get up to dial 9 1 1 on the phone. =)  I hope she doesn't do that when I'm sleeping in the morning.  How embarassing!

Natalie...I didn't get to talk to him too much, because that woman is living at his house.  We touched vaguely on the fact that  didn't want to lose touch with Cheryl and how upset I was.  He responded by telling me this new one had a job interview today.  As much as I hope he wasn't lying to his ex and talking to this new woman for a while, I hope moe that he didn't just start talking to this woman 3 weeks ago and just drive her halfway across the country and move her in.  Besides his last ex his trak record with women isn't so hot.  I did talk to his ex and when we fly out to Co next month I am going by with DD to see her.

Lori...Hi!!

Jenn..Have fun in Reno.  I hope you win lots of money.  I went to Vegas once and got broke real fast on the roulette wheel.  Other than that I stuck to the small casinos near where I lived in Co, and only played Blackjack.

DH eats like a horse and is 6 feet tall, and only weighs 30 pounds more than me. (I'm only 5'3...I could afford to lose 10 pounds, but not motivated)  He eats all day everything in sight, and has ice cream every night before bed.  DD is the same way.  His mother keeps baking stuff and sending it over.  I don't need to sit and eat 2 trays of brownies covered in black rasberry ice cream!!  (or maybe I do)
Bridgette- He washes dishes????? Good for you!

Jenn - OH NO!!!!!!

Aileen- Can I help eat them??? LOL
Lori - I'm not allowed in the kitchen - litteraly.  A few years ago we decided we should switch the household chores and washing dishes became my responsibility.  So I went out and bought a portable dishwasher.  Well the whole thing only lasted a few weeks.  The dishwasher now sits in the corner gathering dust w/his TV on top and he does all the dishes by hand.  Something to do with his fancy knives and pans - I don't get it ;)  I'm just happy I'm not expected to do it, but it does get annoying when he lets them pile up.

Aileen - that must be torture to have those goodies in the house!
Bridgette: My dr. said the ones with vitamin A in it are okay, but the midwife I was talking to said that the vitamin A has been taken out of a lot of the prescription ones because we get enough in our diet and also I guess they have found that having too much access vitamin A is now showing to be tetragenic...which, kinda scared me.  But then she said to go ahead and still take the OTC ones....now, when I get pg. again I am def. switching to the prescription...I'm thinking that even once this bottle I have is gone I am going to get a script for them.  I don't want to take any chances....Maybe that's another thing that we could research!  LOL...

Sheena and Natalie....did AF go away??
Dana - so I asked my pharmacist about my Rx pre-natals and they have 4000IU of Vitamin A in them.  I was doing some googling, but didn't find much more then what your midwife already told you.  Too much is a bad thing, but it depends on the type of vit A.  I didn't find anything reliable enough that warranted me posting it here.  If I get time this weekend, I might look some more.
I just found this interesting nugget of information in the fertility forum and thought I would share it here.  I know there has been a couple of ladies who have had watery CM after O and wondered if that was a sign of PG.  This is what Quinns Momma wrote about that question:

"Watery CM is a good indication that you have a very healthy estrogen level. That is why so many women notice it when they are a few days DPO. That is a good thing! So even if a BFN you know that at least some of your hormones are where they should be. Progesterone causes the pesky headaches."
Steph I tried calling but they close at 12.00 on firday and reopen on Monday bt hopefully AF starts by then if not im going to go in sane with all this waiting.. ;0(
My DH is notorious for being the dirty dish fairy..I swear no sooner than I put them away and clean the sink  and there is another one in there....

bridgette:  I think it's something about the betakaratine kind or something.  I dunno...what daily percentage is 4000iu?  The OTC ones I have have 50% daily value....

I'm so glad it's Friday...eventhough I had a short week I need to play catch up this weekend from vacation....Can't wait to sleep in!  Hope DS is on the same page!!!

feeling crampy today girls....not sure what that's about because i'm only like 22 days past the d&c....my cycles are usually lso ong so i'm not used to any signs like this early...unless it's still signs of o....any thoughts?  
Well i'm back from the in-laws. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I feel like i've been away all day! I was so busy at work today that it seemed everytime I touched the computer someone walked through the door! Well I hope everyone had a good day and i'm back on for the night!

Hey, wheres Natalie???
I thought maybe she was just busy and was waiting around for her...

Had a busy day too....so glad to be home and in for a relaxing night.....
My husband has been gone all night....long story but he decided to buy a new refridgerator today....and ours wasnt even broken...well the ice maker was...but he hated the fridge so he went out and bought a new one...then he got it home and noticed a big dent in it so had to take it back....he's still gone and we haven't eaten dinner!  Gotta love him and his ideas....
Hi girls, I'm back. DS and DD had practice for a competiton tomorrow so i took the opportunity to visit my mom, she gets lonely w/out my dad. She's still so young and a lot of fun so I really take any chance I can to see her, we live 5 minutes away.

Well a/f is basically gone but still a tiny bit of spotting. I hope that's ok, I normally have 5 days and never any spotting or anything. Do you think it's from the m/c?

Lori-I'm glad the in laws was ok. You know me, I would be ready for a stiff drink if I just got back from mine...lol

Dana-Maybe a/f is going to show up. I never usually have any early signs either but I did this time. I guess my body is just off b/c of the m/c
hmm...maybe...I think the spotting is prob. from the mc.....i've heard people say they get spotting like a few days before af also where they didn't before the m/c.
Ok so I am going to try this opk that I got from big lots. I guess I will start testing around cd10 but I am confused. I thought you were supposed to bd before you O? I know I have to wait til next month but I wanted to get an idea when I O, so I'll be ready. I still haven't even practiced bd so it is over 4 months now. I was going to that one night but ended up w/ the flu, then a/f showed up, this is DH worst nightmare...lol
Natalie..I haven't personally used the OPK but I would think you start them cd10 because that theoretically should be a few days before O.  When we tried I went on the theory to start trying on day 12 but to be sure I started on day 10 anyway...that way I thought I'd be covered....
Natalie DH won't know WHAT to do when it's "time"....he'll be like a kid on Christmas morning! LOL!  The big night should be soon huh???  Don't be too nervous...it wasn't THAT bad...in fact, since it had been awhile it was actually a little more fun because it's like a new thing again! ;)
Ok, 1 is over AF, 1 is waiting for AF and 1 wants AF to stay the h*ll away! LOL

Natalie- Your DH is probably dying!!! Well now you don't have any excuses! lol

Dana- I guess your having a really late dinner!
True, he is really ready. He keeps asking and I'm just like nope I can't yet. He probably thinks I'm lying at this point...lol I'm just going to go for it in the next day or so, as soon as a/f is totally gone.
That sounds so familiar with the fridge. We bought a new one, stainless to match the other appliances,  it worked great though. Then the ice maker on the new one stopped working so we got a different one, exchanged it. Now the newest one stopped making ice. I have called sears and 5 men  have been out and none of them agree on what the problem is. One service tech said the ice maker needed to be replaced so he ordered the part, when it came in another man came out and said it wasn't the ice maker, it was our water pressure. So I had a handy man come out and he said the pressure is fine...I am ready to flip out. We are probably going to ernd up exchanging this one if they can't figure out what is wrong with it. I wish we had stayed with our old one, it didn't match but it worked great.
Still waiting for dinner...gr....mm Burger King at 10pm...that's healthy!!  

Our ice maker stopped working about a week after the warranty was expired...how convenient.  My husband has had someone look at it but didn't really end up fixing it for some reason and dh has tried endless times to fix it..and it will work for like a week and then quit.....he just got fed up today....
I would be lost without my icemaker!!! I don't know how we survived before they were available!
Lori...why do you feel like AF is going to show??  I am so hopeful for you...one of us has to have BFP soon...and you're the closest!!  Okay...DH home now..I'm going to eat then I'll be back...
Lori- I know, I love ice and so I've been buying bags of ice and putting it in the ice maker. I'm so glad I paid the extra $400 for an ice maker.
You've got to get a BFP soon, I wish it would be ths month!!! I would be so happy for you.

Dana-Maybe I'll get luck on the first try :)  I've always gotten pg on the 1st or 2nd try. This last pg was the 2nd try but I used an O tracker calender on the internet and it was wrong. Now that I'm savvy on when to try maybe I'll get it right the first time.  

Wouldn't it be great if a bunch of us got a bfp all in the same month, then we could all be nervous together...lol
Ok so that was TOTALLY unhealthy...anyway...so, here's the kicker of the fridge event.  So, he came home with the first fridge and decided to clean out the old fridge (and put into our storage fridge in the garage) so that he could move the new one in...so now all of our food is out in the garage....nice....he's now home with a second fridge and he and his dad are moving it into the house as we speak.this saga has been going on since 5pm....at least hes not yelling at me for being on MH! :)
omg...now i hear them saying it's not going to fit in the doorway....
Natalie..what's your secret?  It's always taken us 3 tries....
Dana-you've got to be kidding. Dh gets so angry when these things happen, he tries to stay calm but after a few hours he can't hold it in. I just usually laugh it off, w/out letting him see me ;D
Dana- I guess I've just timed it right without really knowing it. I guess I'm extra fertile..ha I just hope I am this time b/c I don't think I can handle trying over and over again. With the last one, I would wait until the kids were asleep then usually have to wake DH up, go downstairs (it was cold) so we'd be freezing while bd..We would end up laughing so had by the 3rd or 4th night. It was bad. I'm surprised I even ended up pg.
Nothing ever goes smoothly...they'll probably have to take the doors off?  I don't know..i'm staying out of it.....i just hope their commotion doesn't wake up ds!!
Natalie....that's great!  ds is at least too little to know what's going on....the month we conceived last time was around new years when I woke dh up from a drunken passed out state to make him do bd....when later he said he was afraid he was going to get sick on me...lol....I know what you mean about it happening soon...I hope so too...
That's funny. My DH said I was like a drill sergeant, I wouldn't let him get out  of it. I know he's looking forward to bd now since it has been so long. I should just make him wait until next month...I'm kidding.
the fridge is in....now we'll see if it's way too huge for the spot we have to put it in...it's kinda in the doorway to the diningroom and i know it's going to stick out but we needed extra room in the fridge...

can i ask a question?  so I have a friend who is due oct. 19th and I haven't seen her since my m/c and since her news and she really wants to be a friend to me and see me but I can't really bear to see her because it hurts that she's pregnant but I don't want her to feel like I am avoiding her because she's preg.  what do i do?

i never have to pressure dh into bd...I tell him he needs ANTI viagra....lol.....I don't usually meet him with the same excitement....unless the timing is appropriate...lol....

Where'd Lori go?  

damn commercial for Gerber start healthy always makes me upset....seen that one?  I have to turn it every time....
Dana-It was funny b/c DH is usually ready anytime. I think since I was willing day after day he was shocked. One day, we bd twice which hasn't happened since b/4 the kids.

Anyway, I have a similar situation with a friend of mine. She is pg with twins and is now on bedrest with preterm labor. I finally emailed her on FB but I can't really bring myself to go see her. It's just too much of a reminder, we were both pg together and now I'm not.
I know what you mean about the commercials...it's like torture every time. Right after my m/c I kept seeing pg women everywhere, I just wanted to stay at home. I mean the commercials, movies everything babies and pg ladies everywhere. Even now, when I see someone pg, I think that's supposed to be me.
I feel that way too...she wants to see me and give me a hug and support me but I just think it will be too hard!  I don't want to hurt her feelings to tell her I can't see her for that reason...but I think deep down she knows that...  I keep saying I'm not ready
I know she means well and so does my friend but I'm really not ready. I figure if I am pg next month, then I'll be ok to see her. I feel badly b/c she is on bed rest until she delivers and she's just about 30 weeks so she has at least 8 weeks to go, I think. It's hard for people to understand how you feel after a m/c. I really never knew how devastating it was. I knew it was sad but I had no idea how deep the emotions were.
It's hard....certain people bother me more than others...like her....anyway...fridge is in...it's a beast!  I think it will give us a lot more space.  At least no one at work is pg. right now because that would be hard to deal with everyday...
yeah..I've been texting her tonight for like the first time really since this happened and I keep trying to open up to her some of my emotions and it's like she's afraid to say anything or she's kind of ignoring what i say for fear to make me sad....if she really wants to be there for me than she will have to get used to me talking about it because that's the way I seem to deal with it best....  If it weren't for you girls I would be lost....
i also feel like I will be able to see her when I'm pg. but then I keep thinking it's childish for me to do that and that I should be able to handle it.  But I can't right now... I know she understands that too...to a certain extent...
You know what, it may be selfish or childish but we have a right to our feelings and emotions. You can't just turn them off. I know I keep b*tching about my in-laws but I really think that did it for me, they are weird to begin with but I've dealt with that for dh but when they can't even acknowledge that we've lost a baby. I really can't get over the fact that none of them even care, they act like it never happened. It makes me sick that none of them could even say they were sorry.
That's awful.  How could they be like that?  Even my mil who usually is not overly senstive was very supportive in her own way.  
Maybe they also dont want to say anything because they are afraid they are going to say the wrong thing...
Well I guess we are the only two on here...lol....but it has been nice to talk to you.  I've been having some sad days so it's nice to talk to someone who can really understand....I should probably get to bed soon.....so I have an opportunity to sleep as long as I can!  Good night!
Well his family is strange and they obviously value life the same way we do.
I was just on youtube watching a video about women that can't have children or have m/c and then all these other videos came up. It is so sad, I don't recommend watching them. Wow, now I am totally depressed...
Yeah, I've got a very early morning. Talk to you tomorrow.
hi guys how are you all doing ??
im good im sorry i havent been on much l8ly ive been taking a little break from all the thinking, wanting and waiting it drives me nuts so ive been playing my xbox360 i love my vidieo games lol :) ive started taking magnesium again because the 1 i was on before was making me feel sick it was a multi vitiman this is just straight magneseium it helps with the heart, metabolism and female reproductive system . my auntie stef had been trying for a baby for 4 years and was booked in for ivf when she started taking magnesium and fell a few months later she now has 2 healthy children . im also getting dan to take folic acid aswell cause i hear that helps the quality and quantity of sperm . i have about 5 opks left and 3 pg tests and after this cycle im not going to buy opk again and im not going to keep pg tests or i become obsessed :) last time i was 10 days late before i tested that was because i was 9 days late the cycle before and it was  a BFN  . but when i was 10 days late the next cycle it was a BFP i would give anything to see that result again :( i get really down everytime af shows up cause its a reminder of what ive lost id be 20 weeks nearly now :(  but like i said before if i fell this cycle i would be due on the day i miscarried (dec 15th) so im really hoping this is my month so when that day comes it wont be as painful to remember cause i'll either hav my little bundle or about to drop. sorry to babble on just thought id let you guys know how im feeling .

jenn sorry about BFN have a nice time on your trip .
Steph no sign of ov yet ? i dont like those opks there to hard to read for my liking i like the digi 1s but there expensive im going to stick with the old reliable methods like CM and BBTx

Lori i hope its ov your having and not af are you BDing ??

Bam thats good to know about the hormone and CM thing i  had a headache a few days before af showed . how are you ??

AP hows you and the little 1 doing ?? x

Natalie i dont recommend utube there is some interesting stuff on there but also like you said some really sad depressing and horriable stuff on there to :(

see you soon ladies i am on for a little while at least once a day .
WOW!!! You are all a bunch of chatterboxes!!! :D I'm on CD 31 today and have extremely sore boobs, to the point that I don't want DH to touch them....I'm definately going to wait to test though. My cycles have been so long the past few cycles, I really don't want to test too early and get disappointed (again). We're potty training DD this weekend. 2 successes and 1 accident, so all in all, she's doing really well! :D Hope all is going well with you wonderful ladies :) Keep me updated on things....ttyl, xoxo Erica :D
Morning Everyone! I'm at work and have a chance to be on. I'm in a really sad mood today, I was given 2 edd's and today is one of them. Everyday has been hard, the first thing I think when I wake up is if it would've been the day :(  It's hard to believe that i'm not going to have my baby. Well I hope everyone's having a good day.

Hey girls! I'm glad the weekends here. It's a cold rainy day and I don't have to go anywhere. I have no clue what's going on with my cycle...my temps aren't making any sense either.
Lisa- I can't justify buying the digitals right now since I have no clue even with my temps when I'm O'ing. I really hope you get your BFP this month. Having your little one on your due date would be wonderful.
Lori- I'm sorry honey...I also had my induction date which was Feb. 23 then my true edd which was March 9...the first one was the hardest...You know I'm here if you need to talk. *HUGS*
Thanks Steph, My first was 3/27 and then at the level 2 she thought more like the 14th. I'm at work and i'm trying not to cry, not easy!
Lori-- I'm so sorry. I haven't gone through it yet but I do know it can't be easy. You know we're all here for you. I'm sending you BIG HUGS!!!
Steph-- I love rainy days with nothing to do...I don't know why, I just find them so relaxing. :P
Hey Ladies how is everyone doing? I am exhausted had to take DD to the ER she woke up at 2:00am puking her head off ..and then she would not want to drink nothing and we finally got home at 7:00am but the good thing is my baby girl is doing great now.. they said she had Gastric(sp?) Virus...and I am on CD 48 AF should have came on Wed/Thursday or at the most by yesterday and my ob/gyn isnt back in her office til` monday :0( oh well im just gonna have to hang in there.....

Steph I am sry ur not getting any + opk`s I am praying you will get one asap and have ur BFP before you know it ****BIG HUGS****

Lori I am sorry.I know today has to suck esp since it was ur EDD I hope you are feeling better I am praying you get ur BFP asap **** BIG HUGS ****

Jenny How is everything and ur lil peanut doing? havent heard from you in a while...

Erica How have you been? I am praying fro that BFP this month...thats great I am potty traingin my DD also just not as much as if she was older you know.. she is 15 months tomorrow but she loves to go potty on her potty chair when i go to the bathroom she follows me everytime and seats there its to cute... they get BIG tooo fast. lol
Lady- I'm doing great and my lil man is getting big and moving all over the place. I'm still taking things day by day but I feel like I'm having a normal pg now. Finally I can go to the dr's and not leave with more devastating info or being admitted into the hosp or having any emergency u/s's etc. I'm getting huge too...LOL. Thanks for asking. How are you doing? What is new with you?

Amanda- Thanks for asking. We are both doing great. Right now I'm still taking my pg day by day but with every week that goes by it's one more week he is more developed so if pre-mature delivery should happen the odds will be more in his favor. I'm getting big I'm now 181 I was 127 when I found out I was pg...Amazing how much weight I gained in 6 mos..Yikes. Well worth it. Sorry I haven't said Hi. I have alot going on with the kids and my dh is getting ready to leave on monday for 2 wks..training for the Army. I have been doing the countdown for a month now and really getting stressed out. How are you doing? How is your dd? Thanks again you ars such a doll! Have a great weekend!

Lori- You are in my thoughts. I'm so sorry for your pain. I'm giving you big hugs and sending lots of good thoughts your way. I'm here if you need to talk!
Hugs,
AP
Afternoon ladies!  Slept in this morning and then had some other things to catch up on.

Natalie/Dana - It warms my heart to see that you two have each other to talk to at night.  What would we all do if we didn't have one another to turn too?

Lori - I'm sorry to see you are having a sad day today, but I assume you are trying to keep yourself occupied ;)

Well many of you know that my co-worker, whom I share an office with is pg.  Her due date is just one week before mine.  Her due date is on Monday, mine is on the 23rd.  I stare at a pg lady every single day.  Some days are harder then others, but they have just been excruitating lately.  Every SINGLE time someone comes into our office they ask if she's had contractions, or if she thinks she'll go soon, or why is she still here . . . yada yada yada - nothing but pg talk for 9 hours straight!  I really wish she would have the baby already!  I'll be taking over her workload, so as soon as she goes I don't know that I'll have much free time during the day for the following 6 weeks.

Natalie - I can't even imagine 4 months.  We went 5 days and DH was "blue" by the time I "gave in" last night.  He is almost always ready to go.  He loves this TTC stuff, since he's never gotten so much nookie before.  Even when it's not O time, you still gotta practice ;)

Lisa - wishing you lots of SSBD!  I have my DH on folic acid as well.  Along with a multi-vitamin and a few other things.  He's being such a trooper taking 5 vitamins a day for me!

Amanda - Hopefull AF has left Natalie's house and is on her way to yours.  ((BIG HUGS))

Erica - Good morning (whoops afternoon)!!

All right, I've procrastinated long enough.  I have to get some homework done and then I'll be back tonight to start the new CB thread.
Erica, Amanda, Jenny and Bridgette- Thank you all for your kind words, they mean so much to me.  (((hugs))) to all of you

Bridgette- sometimes it helps to put yourself in a far away place :) I'm also sorry to hear what your going through, If you need me, you always know where to find me..(((HUGS)))
Lori - A little break from reality now and then never hurt anybody.  I'm just so thankful for all of my distractions.  But really this non-stop pg/baby talk can wear a person down.  Thank you Lori, I appreciate it.  You know the same goes for you.  I'm a very good listener.

DH talked to his mom today.  His parents are both retired and bought an RV.  Their most recent trip is to Arizona and they are on the road right now.  Despite repeated warnings for him not to tell them that we are TTC, he does.  Grrrr.  I didn't want all that added preasure.  MIL was aware that my EDD was coming up and asked DH how I was doing and told him to give me a hug.  So that was very sweet that she would remember.  I'm just happy she is not in town to make a big deal of it.  I don't think I could have handled that.
Bridgette-I know that's gotta be hard to hear the non-stop baby talk and to be so close to your edd too. I know it means extra work for you but I know you'll be glad once she has the baby. I'm always here if you need to talk :) That was nice of your mil, she sounds sweet.

Lori- I am so sorry for you, it is so hard for me with tracking the days, I don't even know what I'll be like on my edd. You are so strong but remember it's ok to be sad and I'm here for ya, too.

I think tonight is the night ladies. DH is ready to flip so now that a/f is gone we are going to practice bd. It has been a ridiculously long time!! Hopefully all goes well with it, I have to admit since it has been so long, I am going to feel weird but like you said Bridgette, we've got to practice.  Wish me luck..lol
Natalie - I'm glad to see that you are going to take the plunge!  Good luck, I'm sure things will be fine.  Practicing without the stress of TTC is the best part!  At least you don't have to lay on a pillow with your legs up in the air afterwards :)

As far as to why OPK's work is because they are detecting your LH surge which happens 12-24 hours prior to O.  The trick is to get the swimmers in there and waiting for the egg.  Swimmers can last 3-5 days (3 days being more common/conservative), while the egg only lasts 12 hours.  So once you detect the LH surge by a + OPK, you should BD that day and the following 2 days and that will be the best chance for the sperm to meet egg.  You can also try googling sperm meets egg plan.  That's what worked for Mapes.

I also posted a graph in answer to TeddiH's question.
Bridgette- You've already proved that to me :) That was sweet of your mil. I know what you mean about not being able to handle it, my sister called me at work today to see how I was doing and I totally lost it at work. Remember, i'll be right with you on the 23rd ((hugs))

Natalie- Thank you! And you know that i'll be there for you when your edd comes. We all need to be a pillar of strength for each other, ((hugs))

Lori - *HUGS* I'm sorry you're having a sad day, but its more than understandable. If I leved closer I'd bake you a cake & some homemade soup to cheer you up.

Well girls, it seems like FOREVEr since i've been on here. I've had a long hard week. My daughter went to the ear, nose & throat dr who is giving her about 2months to try a medicine to see if it clears up the fluid in her ears, if not we have to get her THIRD set of tubes put in. After about 4 trips, I was FINALLY able to get a gift put together for my BF's baby shower. Thursday night I was in bed & hubby was on facebk & someone asked him about me & my cakes & he came in & asked me to talk to them. It was almost 10:30pm & they needed a cake delivered by 11:30am Friday! *silly me did it* I was off work on Friday so I was at walmart around 6am buying stuff to make a cake. It was for a g-ma to annouce the birth of her new grand-daughter at work. GRR! Then to top my week off my baby girl (will be 6 in April) discovered not 1, not 2 but FOUR loose teeth!!! Then she has her first big date tonight *father/daugher dance*, and the icing on the cake of life....my BFs babyshower was this afternoon (yes the one due 12 days after my EDD). Talk about gut wrenching pain, then to top it off she told me that 2 other girls there are newly pregnant. Yee-friggin-ha! Just what I wanted to hear on one of the most painful days of my life! I'm happy for them, don't get me wrong BUT I wish she could understand how painful all this has been for my hubby & I & be a little supportive. She's clueless!!!!! I know i'm newly pregnant again, & you'd think that would help numb the pain a little...NOPE not so much. It still hurts like heck! The closer my EDD comes the more I cry & realise what is NOT going to happen on that day. Sorry for sounding so crabby, but like I said at the beginning, its been a TOUGH week.

I hope you all are doing well! Let me know how everyone is doing...

ANYONE TESTING NOW/SOON????
Brandy - I commend you for being strong enough to go to the shower!  I had to go to one shortly after my m/c and if it weren't for the glass of wine in my hand, I would have lost it.  As soon as I got in the car, I did.  Called DH sobbing and he couldn't understand why.  But, we as the strong women we are, put our chins up in the air and continue to put one foot in front of the other.

Have you made any decisions yet about when to go to the dr?  I assume you are still feeling physically well??  I hope so.  I'm always praying for you and your sticky bean.

Oh and check out our Good Food Friday thread - maybe you have a cake reciepe you would like to share?

As I said to Lori the other day, I'm so happy that our lives have crossed paths and we were able to become friends.  Helping and being with you ladies is the only thing that has helped me continue on.

I can't wait to see who will be our next BFP.
Brandy-I'm sorry you had such a hard time today, it is totally understandable though. Some people just don't know how difficult a m/c is and so they don't think about what they are saying. I'm trying not to be resentful of the people in my life that are so insensitive, it's hard though!! You've been through so much and you're still standing strong, it's ok to have a weak moment or two...I've had my share of sadness and break downs. I kept thinking once I am pg again, I wouldn't be as sad about the loss but I know you're right, it doesn't take it away. Just know we are all here for you and you are going to be a wonderful mother all over again :)

Bridgette-Thanks for clearing the opk up. I kept thinking the opk detected O not lh surge. Noe it makes sense. I am going to test in a few days so we'll see what happens.

Lori-((HUGS))
OH ladies....seems as we all have milestones we are dealing with....not too much cheeriness going on....well...we don't have to be cheery.  We can all be emotional basket cases together.....Brandy, Bridgette, Lori.....BIG HUGS! :)  

I am going to have to face my pg. friend in a couple weeks when I decided I couldn't avoid her forever and we have mutual friends coming to town so I decided to invited them for dinner....I am just hoping my friend tells the other friend about her pg. beforehand and has the decency to not announce it right in front of me although I'm sure there will be pg. talk going on......I am dreading this.  I have just begun to talk to her but can't bear to see her yet....

Natalie...woo hoo....you go get him tonight girl! :)  Good luck!!!
Oh..crappy Gerber commerical on again!!  I've gotta stop watching TLC....

Dana-TLC is the worst for those baby commercials! I'm going for it...he doesn't know it yet, won't he be surprised. He works late tonight so I have to stay awake...I had such an early morning and a long day..I hope I can keep my eyes open.
Natalie - did you ask me another question that I didn't answer - about Clomid?

Steph - it's seems to be the cycle of faulty OPK's.  So frustrating.  I should have gotten a + yesterday.  I did get EWCM, but a -.  So I thought, ok for sure I'll get a + today.  Nope still - just the slightest hint of a line.  (since I sent DH out to buy today, I didn't want him to see how expensive the digis were, so went with the Answer brand.)  I just don't get it and no EWCM today either.  Does this mean I didn't O this cycle - how odd??  I guess only time will tell in the temps.  Maybe we just missed our 12 hr window to catch the surge?  I'm going to test again and BD tomorrow just in case.
Oh boy..what time does he get home?  I'd say take a nap but then you wouldn't wake back up!
Do you know men have it really easy.  When we are ttc we spend hours figuring this **** out and dh's just have to be there waiting in the bed whenever we say to...they don't have a clue!!!  At least, mine doesn't...
They definitely have it way easy. It's up to us to figure out when the time is right, all the testing and checking...it's a lot of work!
He'll be home around midnight, I would take a nap but with the kids running around, I won't have a chance...I wonder what I would wake up to...a 3, 8 and 9 yo..I can't even imagine, I don't want to imagine..lol I'll just stay on MH all night.

Bridgette- You answered all of my questions and you are a God send to me and all of us...I can't believe at my age I really had no clue as to what was going on with my cycles. I know I giggled all the way through sex ed plus I went to a catholic school so it was a really old reel to reel version-ha, I don't think I watched one minute of it. But seriously, you really know your stuff and I appreciate all the help and advice!
I do too Bridgette...I feel like I'll be more informed when I am able to start ttc so hopefully I'll have luck.  
It cracks me up how it bleeps out C R A P.  I really don't have a potty mouth..lol....
What time do the kids go to bed Natalie?  My ds has been in since 745 thank goodness but he's not yet two so he doesn't get much say in the matter.
I forget you're an hour behind me right?  
It's almost 8:00 now so they'll probably get to sleep around 9:00. The 3 yo will go to bed around 8:30 but whenever she gets up very early she doesn't seem to want to go to sleep. It's like she's overly tired so she wants to keep going.
ds does that sometimes too... he didn't get a good nap today so it was drama all evening...he crashed a little early for him.....I was SO ready...he clings to my feet all day...he's not good at just playing with his toys when i'm in the room even...has to be in my personal space at all times....drives me crazy!  
DD does the same thing..she's really into playing with little animals and disney characters so I always have to pretend that I'm mickey or a monkey, whatever she hands me at the time. I love to spend time with her but I'm a sahm so I'm always here and constantly having to entertain her. Don't get me wrong, I was a teacher for 8 years and I am thoroughly enjoying the time I get to spend with her but at night, I'm ready for a break!!
I know exactly what you mean.  I love to spend time with him too but sometimes I need like 6 feet of space around me to even get a load of dishes in the dishwasher without him trying to close the door on me...his hands are so darn busy!!!
I think I'd go insane if I was a sahm but I oftentimes envy those that can do it.  I'm sure I'd get into a routine....i think it's just hard now because dh works 10 hr. days and I work fulltime and when we both get home we are exaughsted and both would like a little break but we don't get one....
It's funny the difference I see in the other kids...since I was working, I didn't get to see them as much obviously. My mom watched them or dh worked nights so by the time I got home, cooked dinner, gave the baths and got everything ready for the next day..it was like I didn't really get to see them much or at least spend the kind of time I get to spend with our youngest. There are pros and cons to both though..I am familiar with every childrens show and know all the songs by heart, I get to be a bear or sleeping beauty everyday...sometimes I feel out of place when I am around grown ups...lol At dinner parties for dh's work, I want to ask..hey did you see that episode of the wonder pets when the doggie had to go potty and he couldn't get outside. I feel like a kid, I'm living in a fantasy world but I wouldn't change it for anything!
I know, that's how I felt..I would be so tired by the time 8:00 came that I was ready for them to go to bed..since dh usually worked nights so we didn't have to pay for daycare, I felt like I never saw him. Not to mention the fact that I taught 3rd grade so I was around kids all day and when I got home I felt like my kids got the short end of the stick. Our middle kids are about 9 months apart, we adopted our dd at 6 weeks old so it was almost like having twins. I sometimes miss working outside the home but it's just not cost effective...lol
it must be neat to have that experience when you didn't have that with your oldest children.  I would like to try it for awhile :)  I think part-time might be a better fit for me although that's not an option where I work now....  I do feel like I miss out on things like teaching him things...I was reading a shapes book to him the other night and was shocked that he already could say and point to them all and I'm like..when did he learn that???!!!
Do you have a chance to get out of the house and do something for yourself?  Hobbies or exercise or anything?
I have to plan his birthday party ASAP!  I think I'm having it April 11th...I don't have as much energy for it as I would have before all the recent events in my life....I am not prepared at all...of course it will be a CARS birthday party because he is obsessed.  I have the cake pan set to go....so I will be making that...I'm debating on who to invite.  We have a rather large extended family so I have to decide where to draw the line...
I do get out, I usually go visit my mom or sisters for fun. I used to go tanning but since I was pg and now will be ttc, I can't do that. I also home school the 8 and 9 yo, I figure I should use my ed degree for something :) I do to a bible study/home school moms group once a month. I'm pretty content but I do enjoy having some real conversations. MH has been great.
I know what you mean about your ds knowing shapes, my dd was pointing out letters while watching word world, I couldn't believe it b/c I haven't seriously introduced the letters/sounds to her yet. They pick up on colors. shapes, letters etc very easily. At such a young age they are receptive to learning so it's happened to me and I am home with my daughter. It's good, he sounds like a smart little guy.
That's sounds cute, cars is so big right now. I am planning our dd's party, too. It will be on March 29th. I have 3 sisters plus all of their kids and then of course the dreaded in-laws, it should be loads of fun. I still have to go and buy all of the party supplies, she can't make up her mind...Hannah Montana, High School Musical...decisions, decisions.
He's too smart...he's going to give us a run for our money...hmmm...I'm trying to think of something I can do to keep busy (ha!  like I have extra time..but I mean, something I can do for a stress relief)
And they are BIG decisions! :)  I haven't bought anything yet either...I only had the cake pan because I made that cake for a cousin a few years back.  Sounds like your litle lady is smart too!  He's also started his own version of ABC's that is so cute and "counts" but he says two three four, seven, and he calls ten "teven"....he's too funny....
That's the way our youngest is. She knows way more than the others did, I think b/c she had older siblings. She's actually picked up some great manipulation tactics...lol It's bad b/c she is 3 and is such a baby in so many ways but in other ways she knows how to work dh and I. She'll give us this smile (when she does something wrong) and it's so hard to be upset with her. I don't know what she'll do if we get to have another. She'll still be the baby, her words :)
I'm sure she will be the baby...ds has started to learn that if he looks at us with puppy eyes and says "i'm sorry" that we will cave...that's his new thing.  He's always been a talkative one and he comes up with new things everyday.  I love that....
Your son is such a cutie, too. You guys will definitely be in trouble!!
where is everyone?  did they start the new thread yet?
yes...and it's his blue eyes!  Devilish yet irrestistable.....DH has them too...lol....
No, I think most everyone comes on during the day. Lori is sometimes on at night but I know today is extra hard with it being her edd :( I usually don't get on here until nighttime since I'm always busy during the day. It's been pretty quiet at night except for you and I. Did you get my message? I just thought the post was crazy and I wondered if you saw it. Let me knowq if you get a chance to look at it.
DD and both DS has those blue eyes, they don't get it from me or DH, I've got hazel and he has brown, go figure.
Yeah..night time is the only time I can get on here too...I feel bad for Lori..I know how that must hurt....I know we will all feel that way....I hope it's her month...no AF for her yet that you know right?
No, no a/f yet, maybe it will be her month...she deserves it!!
She totally does...when't she going to POAS???  I always tried to wait until day 35 because of my weird cycles...
I read that post and sent u a message back...whoa....ur right...crazy!
I don't know how long she will wait. I almost feel like I don't want to poas after we bd next month. The less time I know for sure that I am pg, the better. No really, I will probably poas on day 29.. I can't lie to myself.
Well, I have to get the kids to bed, I've let them stay up 20 longer than usual. I'm going to try to stay awake, I'll probably get back on here after they're down, I can't help it. I'll let you know how things go, not tmi but in general...lol If I stay awake that is.
Yeah I know you will be right there on day 29 lol.  It was wierd when I was pg. last time I just knew I was and I waited until day 35 (which was killing me but those tests are too dran expensive to waste!) and the thing lit up like a light bulb.  I've never used the OPK's before, have you?
Well as I said....good luck!  I would never be able to stay awake...
I don't mean to interrupt your conversation =)  I haven't been able to make it on all day and i wanted to send big hugs to Lori...I'm sorry Lori that today was/is a hard day.  I've been there once, and I'll be there again in 2 months.  Take a nice long bath and have a good strong drink to hopefully help you destress enough to sleep.

Natalie...;)  have fun tonight!

Dana..I'm Aileen.  I haven't made it on too much since you've started coming on here.  I'm sorry that you had to join our sometimes sad, and sometimes joyful group, but I'm glad you have found some women who are wonderful and supportive!
Hi Dana & Natalie- just checked in and saw you 2 motormouths were around. Hope your both doing well. I'm surviving the best I can. The thing that s*cks is this is only one of my edd, I was given 2!! GRR. Will I be the same on the 27th??? I don't think I can do this day again!!! Well anyways, any sign of af yet Dana?? Natalie, I see your gonna try to get some tonight:) Good for you! Miss talking with you guy it's just i'm not my usual chipper self and I don't like to bring people down. Dana are you adjusting to the crappy weather?? LOL
Aileen- Thanks, I'll take your advice :)
Ok, they're sown to sleep.

Dana , I've never used OPKs. I bought some pg tests at big lots and they were cheap, I got my opks there too. If they have a big lots in your area, it would be worth going there.

Aileen, I was just thinking about you. I saw you didn't get to say too much for your dad b/c she's there. Hopefully you will get your chance.

Lori- You're not bringing us down, we've either been there or will be there. It s*cks that you have 2 edd. I hope the next one isn't as bad for you but if it is, we're here.
Ok, they're down to sleep, typos and no drinking...lol
I know you guys are always there for me and thats why you are all so special :)
Brandy- Big hugs to you.....

AP
Lori-You have always been there for me so I'm more than happy to be there for you. Not to mention, you are so much fun!!
Natalie- You are such a sweetheart! Being with all you guys has kept the fun side of me up front. Like they say, laughter is the best medicine! So wth are you still doing on here??? Don't you have something "important' to do???? LOL
Lori- I do but DH won't be home for another 2 hours. I guess I'm trying to stay awake.
She has to wait for her lovin...lol...
Brandy- I'm sorry I missed your comment :( Thank you so much. I'm also sorry to hear that you had a rough week. "IF" I could bake i'd bring you a cake to cheer you up as well :) DH is a great cake maker, maybe i'll have him make one and drive it to you! lol

((hugs)) Lori
Lori..glad to see you back.

Aileen...HI!  I am just glad to have you girls around.  I have my share of sad things to say too...but here at least I know everyone understands.

Lori...I am sorry you had to suffer through this day......hugs....

No AF yet....still low back cramps and such.....who knows.....I could only be so lucky that maybe this situation will actually shorten my cycles to a normal 28 day....yeah right....
anyone elses computer acting slow?
Yeah DH has no idea, if he did he'd leave early ;)
I just got off the phone with my sister. She's having a bad day too, it must be in the air...She lost her 3 yo son charlie 5 years ago. He was born with 7 heart defects none of which were caught b/4 he was born. He had 3 open heart surgeries and was expected to live a long, healthy life but all of the scar tissue caused him to go into a bad rhythm and he passed away immediately while playing in his room. It was one of the worst time in our family's life. He was such a sweetie, he was a little miracle too. She still has such a hard time with it and I don't blame her. Her husband left her after 12 years of marriage 2 months b/4 their son passed away, she's had her share of pain. I wish things would get better for her.

Sorry, I am just so sad for her and I know you girls will listen.
Mine is a little slow Dana
Natalie...that is so sad about your sister's son.  Going through miscarriage is awul enough but to lose a little innocent baby must just be unbearable.  I have a friend who lost a son when he was 6 weeks old and it devestated me.  
I know when I had my m/c she was so understanding and talked to me a lot. Even though it wasn't the same, she knew how I was feeling. I almost felt silly b/c she lost her baby at 3 years old but she never made me feel stupid for being sad about a baby I never got to meet. We're 18 months apart so we are really close.
DH just called, he's coming home early...good, b/c I can't stay up much later.
Oohh...he still doesn't know....right? :)
No he doesn't but when he said he was coming home early, I said oh good. He's like oh you're going to be nice to me...lol I don't know why he said that, I'm always nice ;)
hmm..he's already wishing then :)  Well, I am heading to bed...almost midnight here....
Have fun!!!!
Yeah I'm going to log off, too. Otherwise he'll get home and I'll be glued to MH..it's happened b/4.
Hey ladies sorry i havent been on lately.. I try to spend time with DH when he is off from work. AF is finally going away... hopefully visiting some of you that wants it to show up.

I hope you have fun Nat..

thanks everyone for the kind words.. and I hope everyone has a better day.

Take care
Sheena
Good Morning Everyone! Well, It's official, i'm CD1! AF was here to greet me at 4:00am. I'm not really to upset as I had a feeling she was on her way. What a weekend, the weekend from h*ll! LOL. Boy, I can't win! The *itch was here on V-Day and now on my Anniversary, talk about ruining things. Well I hope that everyone had a good weekend and sorry that I wasn't around to much, but i'm back! LOL

Natalie- How was your night?? ; )
Lori I am sry that witch showed her face I was hoping u would get ur BFP I havent gotten mine yet :*0( I am CD49 and im going insane just waiting around..............

Sheena I am glad AF as left can you tell her to get to my house now I am CD49 and going insane waiting for her to get hereb :0(

Bam I am sorry about the OPK`s maybe they were defective like you said.. I am praying u will get ur BFP this month....

Jenny its ok you can get as fat as a house and still wont care just because you are going to have a healthy beautiful baby boy... I got HUGE with DD but I loved every minute of it and not I cant seem to lose the last 15lbs :0) but its ok lol

Steph  how r u doing any luck with the Pso OPK`s??/
Natalie - Well????  How did last night go?

Lori - Well at least if AF is going to show, she didn't make you wait, like last month.  I am sorry that she is here.  But another cycle, another chance right?  This train just keeps chugging on.

Amanda - I can't imagine what you must be going through waiting for AF.  (((BIG HUGS)))

I don't know what's up with the OPK's.  I've never had this problem since I've started using them.  The only other thing that I can think is that the Femera is going to make me O late or it's that I have a lot going on right now and a lot of stress.  I know the first cycle I was on the Clomid, I O'd 2 days late and they say that is normal.  I'm going to keep using them for the next couple days anyway and see where my temp goes.

Good morning all!  I promise to get a new CB thread started today.  But it probably won't be till later tonight.
thanx bam i will be going to the ob/gyn first thing in the morning b.c i cant wait any longer than I have already waited... I hope u get a Pos OPK this coming week we need some BFP this month come on Ladies.. ;0p
Bridgette- Thanks! Well i'm back on board..I know I can, I know I can, I know I can

Amanda- I hope you get some answers tomorrow, thats really strange
Lori- Happy anniversary! Sorry the witch had to show up.. I hope you feel better today.

Amanda- I've decided to not do the OPK's anymore. I hope that your dr. can fix whatever is going on tomorrow..it doesn't make sense that the meds aren't even making AF come?
Steph- Thanks! Oh well, I was prepared. Next month she better go see someone thats looking forward to seeing her! LOL
Steph & Lori I know im going insane crazy thinking why it hasnt worked it has always started 2/3 days from last pill today is day 5... and i dont feel like she will be coming. no cramps or anything adn I had a Neg Blood Test on Tuesday the day b4 i started provera. but maybe it could of been a Pos just was still to early so i took a test last week while taking provera ( I dont think im PG thught.... so who knows lol i cant wait til tomorrow morning
Amanda- It is so worth it. I just laugh cause I see my friends here and in my life with these lil baby bumps and then there is Jenny with the huge belly...Too funny. I can't tell you how many times I have been asked if I'm having twins. That question started at about 10 wks. LOL. It took me longer with my daughters than my son to lose the weight it must be a girl thing. How are you doing and feeling? Thanks for the support...

Hugs,
AP
Hello...We are back from Reno.  We had so much fun, but we are SOOO tired.  I did PIAC on Sat. morning, BFN.  If no af in a few more days i will try again.

Lori...Sorry she had to show up at your house.  That witch seems to have horrible timing!!  
lol yes a girl thing. everyone i know with girls gains lots of weight and tends of kept it lol.. but well worth it.. I am going insane waiting for AF im not sure what to do with all this waiting either.. DD is sick puking and diaherra (diarrhea) (sp?) she has a virus in her belly my poor baby I feel helpless to her she isnt eating or drinking much of anything, :0(
Jenn- Welcome back! Glad to hear that you had a great time. Don't give up, remember, it ain't over till the ugly lady shows! I wasn't to disappointed, I had a feeling that this wasn't my month, oh well, maybe i'll end up with that Christmas baby :)
Thanks Lori!  I am not sure how I feel right now.  I don't know if because we had such a great time and we are happy, if that is why I am not in a pms funk....maybe she's not coming.  I don't really know yet....I will just take it one day at a time and test in a few....
Jenn- I am so hoping you get a BFP soon, I need some good news, and that would be great news!
Hi everyone I'm so excited to tell you that I got 2 BFP today. I'm a little nervous though, hoping everything will go well this time. I hope I'm just the one of many BFP this month.
Cari- What exciting news! I'm so happy for you. I've been waiting for some good news today :)
OMG!!!!! girls I just had to tell you all,. I have been taking provera to get AF but no luck its 5 days past when i should of gotten AF from provera so i went shopping at the dollar store for cleaning supplies and decided to get ONE test and that was it. well i took it and not even thinking it maybe a BFP i was going to throw it away but i decided to look again and there you got it BFP I am sooo scared nervous wreck i couldnt even tell DH i just handed him the test i couldnt talk :0)  so I got a BFP i will confirm with the ob/gyn tomorrow and be 100% sure I am crying im such an emotional wreck now..
Congrats! We both got BFP's on the same day, this is exciting. How far along do youthink you are?
OMG - How exciting 2 BFP's in the same day!!!!   I knew there was a reason I was procrastinating on the new CB thread.  It's so much more fun when I get to move someone to the bottom!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Amanda- OMG is right!!! That is such wonderful news! I am so happy for you. Let me know how everything goes tomorrow.

((HUGS))  Lori
Wow finally some BFPs coming in. Congrats to the 2 ladies who just got them.

How is everyone else going?

I am 4 mths today and starting to feel little kicks. They feel great but i know by the end of the 9mths i'll be so sick of them.

Good luck to all the ladies still trying to get their BFPs.
Cari congrats to you to i have no idea my cycle is really crazy,,,lol i hope to find out what is going on tomorrow tho... what about you?

Bam thanx and yes 2 of us at the same time thats great im still nervous tho...

Lori Thanx and i still dont know what to say about the bfp :0)

munter Thanx
hazleyez- Thanks, I think I'm 3 weeks 5 days.

munter- Thank you
Viewing 201-397 comments: