Did I have a miscarriage?
Hey guys
A few years back my period was delayed for a while. I took a pregnancy test but it was negative.  I was really stressed out about this and started birth control pills.when I finally reach the red pills and got my period it was extremely painful.  I had a horrible lower back aches and cramps. I was bleeding heavily and passing blood clots (the size of my palm) . it's being a few years later and its really stressing me out since my body has completely change since that period. I've picked up weight around my tummy I look pregnant.  My boobs are sore and heavy. My back hurts and I get horrible period cramps .
Did you took pills with any Doctor's prescription or randomly you were using pills? Firstly, always take medicine, especially contraceptive pills with Doctor's advice. Because, pills always have some side-effects on your health which you are facing. But don't worry, there is always a solution for any problem. Consult a good Doctor. Take care of your diet. Do walk and exercises for your bulky body. Health is very important and don't play with your health.