Discomfort after D&C
My question to all of you is your experience with having a D&C. How much pain, how long did it last? How long did you bleed for? How long until you got AF back, ovulated again?
Any feedback is welcome, I always feel better when I know what I am getting myselff into good or bad!
All the D&Cs I have had have been really easy surgeries, and very easy to get over.  Up and doing the next day, only light spotting, etc.  Can't remember how it related to my periods coming back.
I had a D&C on 4-12-11.  I was 11w2d pregnant.  I didn't have any complications from it.  Only had light bleeding until 4-15-11.  Still waiting for my period to come.  And still getting clearly + HPT's which is really frustrating.  
I went in the morning, early, and so far so good, tired but not having any cramping. Bleeding but not too bad. So happy it is done and over with. I am keeping my fingers crossed that AF doesnt take forever to visit.