Miscarriages Community
*HELP!! 8 weeks Pregnant Bleeding and Clots!!

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

I am 8 weeks pregnant, and I started having cramps I didnt think much of it, and went to sleep when i woke up at night to go pee I was bleeding red I tried to rest to see if it will go away, but cramps just got worse I went to use the rr again, and had a HUGE blood clot followed by a smaller one!! after the clots came out my cramps went away, and my bleeding has slowed down A LOT I am REALLY scared this is my first pregnancy I didnt find out until 2 weeks ago is this a miscarriage?? PLEASE HELP..THANK YOU SO MUCH!
I am very sorry it does sound like a miscarriage. That actually sounds like you may have passed it. I know its very scary, it will drive you crazy til you go to the hospital. So if you can go to the hospital and get it checked. You should go as soon as possible just to be sure.  Best of luck.
dont get to scared im in the same boat with you except im not having cramps but i did pass a huge blood clot i took it to my doctor and he said there was no pregnantcy tissue in it so i did not have a miscarriage at least not yet he said some women do bleed and pass clots during pregnancy but doesnt always mean you are miscarring you need to go to your doctor and get an ultrsound done to see if the baby is still there and that there is a heartbeat i had my first one saturday and the baby was still alive i have another one next monday to be sure it is still going but the best you can do is hope for the best that is what im doing
I agree go to your doctor as soon as possible, this may or may not be a m/c, one can't say for sure, just have them do an ultrasound and go from there. Everything will be ok, just dont panic. Best of luck to you
Hopeful K