Miscarriages Community
I'M PREGNANT ONE MONTH AFTER A MISCARRIAGE

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

Viewing 401-415 comments:
Is it recommended that I jump right back into trying to conceive after this month of miscarrying at 5 weeks? Any advice? Thanks.
In oct I had a M\C I was like 4\5 weeks..every time sense that my bf always wanna have sex and I don't..the M\C have me scared to get pregnant again.. My sis say I should wait 3 months before I have sex and my bf birth day is coming up so idk what to do...my M\C was on oct 28th and today is nov 8th how much more longer do I have to wait before sex..which my mind is turn from..
Hello everyone sorry for your losses I had a MMC with a D&C on 10/5/2011 and decided to TTC even before my first period i'm hoping to get a positive HPT soon i've been have mild cramping but no AF i'm not sure what to think about that... Anyways baby dust to everyone ;-)
I actually had a miscarriage november 23, 2011 i was about 13wks pregnant. I already have a beautiful 4 yr old daughter, so i am very thankful for her, but at the same time i was so heartbroken, that this has happened, bc i thought it was something that i had done. The doctor said that i had a tilted cervix, has anyone ever heard of that?
Hi, All of your stories have given me so much hope...i too found out i was prego on Nov 16th and the m/c on the 17th....This will be my second m/c. Last years i found out on Oct 23rd and the m/c on the 24th.....Now i am feeling tired and sleeping alot my stomach is always hurting but i dont know if i am prego or if i have another issue....My fiance keeps tell me i am but i just think its because he really wants a baby......Thanks for sharing your stories because i am so excited that hope is still alive!
Well things didn't work out the way i hoped it would 6wks after my MMC and D&C i still had no menstrual cycle so i called my doctor who then gave me a prescription of provera 10mg for 5 days on the 4th day after my last pill i started my cycle i'm now TTC hoping i ovulate this week so we are bd'ing every other night fx'd and lot's of baby dust to you all ;-)
My husband and I try very hard to get pregnant... and I had a miscarriage started on Dec 24, 2011 went to ER on  Dec 26 bleed out, cramps... got blood work, ultrasound and a swap test, the Doctor came to me and said that clearly i had a complete miscarriage, baby was 6 weeks, But the Doctor said just don't get confuse you are pregnant with a new pregnancy like 2 weeks long... i was sad for the lost but confused at the same time, i asked the Doctor how that can be possible?? she said my h&G level was 7 after the miscarriage and it looks i got pregnant 10 days before i miscarriage. i just though can't be. The Doc. suggest getting another blood work in a week just to make sure pregnancy is on board with the HG levels double. i stop bleeding yesterday and i been felling so pregnant again ,I did a home pregnancy test today and is positive.  I'm scare..... I don't know how this can be possible?? and is happening to me!   But We will be very happy if I'm pregnant.
HI,
I found out I was pregnant the day after christmas. I started to spot new years eve. I am now bleeding out from my MC. I have been ttc for 3yrs now. I have one child who is 6 now and I have been longing for another for the last 3 years. When I found out I was pregnant I went out and bought all the stuff I could find. I am still having baby stuff that I ordered before this happend on my doorstep every morning. Im so devestated im in a total state of shock. My husband is trying to get home( he is on a job in washington state im in ohio) and all I want is my baby back!! I really want to know if anyone is like me who has been ttc for a very long time and had a miscarriage and ended up getting pregnant again right away. all i know is my life will never be whole again untill am able to hold my baby in my arms and my family is complete.
Oh my god you ladies are a life saver!!!! I'm currently pregnant at 42. I've had 3 miscarriages and the last time I hemorraged and needed a blood transfusion along with a dnc. I'm so frightened beyond belief but reading some of these posts have reassured me no end. I had all the test with my gynacologist and everything is normal. It's just a case of hit and miss. Thank you for listening!!!
that is great news and i am happy for you. how did the pregnancy turn out?  during your miscarriage was it a natural one?.. My husband and I have been trying since aug 2011 on my birthday jan 1, 2012 we foud out i was pregnant i went to the dr that friday and found out we was 5.2 wks. the tuesday i started to bleed first lightly then quickly got heavy with clots.
took a s/g and seen the pregnancy was still there and in the correct place. so the took blood to test my hcg level on saturday i got my results that it dropped instead of doubling. dr's say since iam still bleeding heavy it should pass on its on within a week. i want to start trying immediately after the bleeding stops.
hi all i have been reading your post and may i say this is all very confusing for myself, last january 2011 i had a natural miscarriage, i was around six weeks and i was told that i was going to have the miscarriage, 2 days later it happened and it was the most horrendous pain i could ever imagine, it took two weeks for the whole thing to pass through my body and i lost alot of blood, i was on my own at the time and passed out more times than i could remember, i actually remember waking up on the bathroom floor but i dont know how long i was there for.  Anyway, recently i met a partner and we had been trying for a very long time, eventually i caught and we were both so happy but i was also scared at the same time of having another miscarriage, i had a few pains and rang the doctor up and went to see him, and he did the sound thingy and said everything sounded fine so i was more relaxed.  a week later me and my partner went for a early scan as my doctor had requested it and we went for the scan and within five minutes i knew something was wrong and we had the terrible news that i had miscarried again. they asked if i wanted to wait and for it to happen naturally but i couldnt after the last time so i had a d&c done, since i had that done i felt fine and me and my partner have been trying again for another baby, but this week i feel differant as with the miscarriages my boobs stopped hurting and this week i have noticed they are leaking the first stages of milk you get, i dont want to get my hopes up or anythnig and i certianly dont want to do a test jsut yet but is it possible to get pregnant straight away after a d&c
Hello I was just reading your post. I just had mc dec. 11 then find out am preg. Jan 9th but doctors could not tell how far long I am because it was too early they say.. I was just wondering how did your  pregnancy went I know its been a year.. I wanted to hear your story =)
I had a micarriage 12/12/11 i was 5weeks on the nose a week and a half before miscarriage i was having slight light bleeding went to the emergency room and they did hcg blood work levels were rising and a u/s they could see the sac and no fetus and the doc told me some women bleed in their pregnacy as long as no pain was involved i was fine and ordered blood work every 2 days to check my levels until my first appointment at my obgyn i went to get blood work that friday after and my levels were at 5400 that monday 12/12 the blood turned from a brown to a bright red with alot of cramping and bleeding even though i knew in my heart i was going to miscarry a woman knows her body I was in alot of pain so I had my OH take me to the er and they did repeat blood work and a exam and told me my cerix had opened then then the doc came back with the results of my hcg levels they were 1200 i felt like I was had the life ripped out of me I was losing a baby i wanted more then anything in this world I couldnt comprehend it i was a healthy 22 year old have a stable home and me and my OH were ready to be parents i went home and passed the sac 2 days later and bleed for 3 mored days after that cryed slept when i could get through the pain and prayed and prayed Now its been a month and 1w and I am pregnant again i concived right away im just scared nervous and happy and have faith that i will have a healthy baby dont give up hope its hard you feel hopeless lost but stay positive I am staying positive and I will keep reminding my self that I will have a healthy baby boy or girl in September keep faith and pray i wish everyone the best and lots and lots of baby dust  
hi, i want to know, was it possible that you're pregnant again?. i had miscarriage dec 31th and went to er on that night (NYE)… went to my OB on 1/2/12, she did an US (vaginally) and said that i completely pass through the placenta and she put me on antibiotics to avoid infection and medicine to completely pass out the remaining blood, i bleed for few days and then stopped just 3 days ago, she said my HCG was down and wanted me to get another HCG this first week of feb 2012 to make sure, i stopped bleeding already 3 days ago, now, since yesterday im having brown spots again and i tested and its still positive… we never have sex since i miscarriage becoz my OB wants me to wait for 6 weeks… soooo, confused could it be possible that im preggy and not completely down to zero the HCG level…
I found out I was pregnant Dec.26th miscarried Dec.31st.... it was such a devastating shock, I was only about 4 weeks along.... I know I might be imagining it but I think I might be pregnant again, I've been super warm all the time even though it's the middle of winter ! I've been eating a lot, have some nipple sensitivity and am tiered all the time..... me and my partner haven't really been trying but were not 'not' trying if that makes sense.... he has pulled out everytime we've had sex, but I know that's not a 100% method anyways. It's still a bit to early to test, I'd probably have to wait a few days to test as I'm on cycle day 22. Any thoughts ? Am I just imagining it or could I be pregnant ?
good luck to you sweetie !
I m/c in November then had a period 20th December  I have just done a test which said positive but I'm also having belly ache. Almost like period pains which is worrying a bit cos this what happened before my last m/c. Is it common to have these pains..??
you could ez be pregnant. i was 4 weeks along when i mis. on dec. 26. now i took a test today on jan. 24 and am 4 weeks again. im very excited and hope it works out. good luck to you.
Lovely ladies,

I miscarried on Jan 9 just 3 days after finding out I was pregnant.it started out as a natural miscarriage however I ended up getting a d&c after 10days of bleeding heavy because very Lol tissue remained. I had the d&c on Jan. 21 And spotted a dew days til completely gone Jan 31st. My two weeks after the d&c will be in 3more days and I plan on ttc again. Haa anyone had a healthy baby after conceiving so soon after a d&c? ?? Is it possible to conceive. I heard that it all depends on your body if ta ready to hold a fetus then it will happen if not then AF will come. Thanksssss dee
Hi, i had miscarriage 5 weeks back on jan 1st  and i did prgenant test today on feb 4th and its says i m  prgenant. i dont understand its right   or   wrong after miscarriage when should good time to do prgenant test plz let me know anyones and i m in difftent state now so i dont have insrus so i cant go to doc office. what should i do to find out plz tell me??
I had a m/c on Jan 22 and a d and c. I was told not to have intercourse for two weeks but I didnt bleed at all after the d and c so we had intercourse on Jan. 29. We didn't try again til after the two weeks and are still trying. Today I took a pt and the results were positive, I am shocked and was worrying of this is real or my hcg levels just not down yet.
so how is your baby today?
did you have the mirana before?
Hello All!

I need help. I am 26 years old. My husband and I have been trying to get prego since  jan. finally i found out i was prego before my missed period. I must have been 3 weeks TOPS! now im going through a miscarriage. I am so sad.. i dont know what to think ...
I had a miscarraige (miscarriage) at 10-11 weeks pregnant. It was on a wendsday. Today is saturday. I have not had a decrease in symptoms (other than the morning sickness). I was sitting on the couch about an hour ago and felt my belly jump. At first I thought it was gas. But now I feel flutters. I have not told my husband this because I don't want to get my hopes up. But is it possible that I am still pregnant? I have had cravings, and smells still bother me. And I feel tired a lot. Mood swings dramaticlly, etc. Can anyone help me out here? My follow up appt. is on monday. I am still bleeding (like a period) from the miscarraige (miscarriage). And still have really light cramps.
i had a D&C 3weeks ago and i took a pregnancy test that had two light lines im going to wait 2 more weeks or i weeks to test again im praying we get good news in so scared wish us luck
hi!  thank you so much for sharing your advice.  You have no clue how much of heartache you have saved so may women.  I am sorry for your losses.  I miscarried mid apr 2012 and it was identical tiwn girls at 18 weeks.  The pain of empty arms and an empty womb just draws me time and again to try without waiting - exactly why I visited this page.  Success stories are great to hear - I wish every mom to be a healthy delivery and baby, but your advice is so precious - God bless you for your selfless help.   Thanks.
I had two miscarriages one on Feb.6 I was 8 Weeks and I got pregnant right away had another miscarriage on march 29 im pregnant again and idk what to do or where to go I never got checked after my  miscarriages can someone help me im scared of having another miscarriage
Hi my names Ashley believe me you can get pregnant that soon i had a d&c on may 2nd 2012 and just found out today 06/15/12 that im pregnant again that mean i got pregnant a week after my miscarrige. So believe me you could be
Hi i'm 17 i've been with my (first) partner for over two years and  i was just wondering as this was a year ago how long did it take you to get pregnant again my waters broke at 19 weeks and i was told my special little girl would die i took the pill they advised me to take and was born 2 days later i've been brought up with all kids and everyone was born ok and my my had 9 out of 13 but due to miscarriage not waters braking confused ??
On june 11th i had my first ultrasound i got to see my baby, and i saw the heartbeat.  i was in-and out of the hospital bc i was having a lot of pain in my lower stomach and lower back and everytime i went they told me i was fine and that it was just the baby stretching my utrus...well on june 28th i was hurting really bad i called the doctor and they told me to lay down and out a heating pad on and try and rest.. i went upstairs to lay my kids down for their nap and my son starts yelling mommy mommy your bleeding. i was bleeding so bad i went into the bathroom and i couldnt get up i had lost so much blood i got rush to the hospital. they gave me an ultrasound ... to only found out that my baby was not okay and now no loger had a heartbeat... my husband and i was so excited for  this baby and was crushed  when we found out the news i had my D&C the same night.   the thing that bothers me was the fact that i was in the hospital 3 other times and they said everything was fine.. when i was giving my ultrasound on the 28th they said my baby was only 7 1/2-8 weeks preg. when i should have been 10 1/2 weeks so this means started to mis-carry sometime after my first ultrasound... it has been 11 days since my miscarrige when is it okay to have sex again?
I miscarried at 4 weeks from Sept 3-9 and it has been three weeks and my Husband and I are trying to conceive again but I was just given a job offer where I would stand for 8 hours a day...is this okay? or can it cause another miscarriage?
#nervous
I had 2 miscarriages within 6 months also so I know what kind of pain you felt..hopefully you've had a beautiful baby by now
I had 2 m/c in 2009 then got pregnant in 2010 with my now 16 month old son. Me and my  soul mate are ready for a second child. I found out on October 26th by a hpt i was pg but only a week later went to the health department and got a negative test. then suffered a 3rd m/c. Now a month later i'm  getting positive hpt but I've spotted three times. Nothing heavy but in so worried :/
Hi can any1 help basicually had miscarraged 3 months ago had a dnc then had 1 period what lasted 4 days I was ment to come on 10th of march but I am now 15 days  late every test I do is negative what could this be
hi my name is jessie i had a miscarriege on this month of sept, and i had alot of cramping and then i started bleeding after with few clots not alot but i couldn't take the cramping. so the following week i went to my dr and she said the same i had miscarried and to go back in six weeks to check my blood levels. but just keep on trying.
I had a miscarriage 5 weeks ago and when I finally stopped bleeding two weeks after I had the miscarraige (miscarriage) I had sex three time. on sept 3 then sept 22 then sept 24. Then I started to bleed on sept 26 and I thought it was my first period sense the miscarriage. But for some reason it was really light I don't even have to change the pad. But the cramps were painful so I took some meds for that. But for some reason my period is kinda stopping at 1:35 in the morning on sept 27. I'm just confused on to why my first period is so light and my thighs had gone kinda numb when i walk and I have to run to the bathroom like every two house or so to go per. i just don't feel right can anyone help?
Hi ladies I wondered if anyone can offer any advise. Back in June I had a MMC at 9 weeks, my baby had died at 7.5 weeks. I've now just found out that I'm pregnant again, around 4 weeks. My period would of been due 3 days ago & the past two days I've been having a light bleed. I've been told it could be implantation bleeding! Im not cramping or in any pain and the bleed us nothing like a period! I've also got no other pregnancy symptoms and as you can imagine I'm pretty scared I'm losing this baby too :( x
I have a 5 year old son, and have been trying to conceive another child and found out in april that i was pregnant but at my 12w ultrasound appointment i was told my baby had passed away at 9w1d and i was devastated :( I had no symptoms at all and i had a D&C the same day on 25th June and got my first period a few weeks later. Its now October and ive just found out im 5w pregnant and im so scared im going to lose this one too had a heavy crampy feeling not sure if its implantation or what??!!! trying to stay positive and put it in gods hands but im terrified of losing this wee one so soon after losing my angel baby
hi everyone, ok well me and my partner have been ttc now for 4 months and two months ago I had a MMC so I had to go into hospital and have it removed with a DNC,  then last month I had a MC at home at about 4 weeks and this month I am pregnant again and I would be the same about 4 to 5 weeks and im bleeding again now red blood with slight back ache. im so worried that me and my partner are even compatable to have children. but all I want to do is have a family with him. I have two little girls already from someone else and he also has a little girl from someone else so we both know that we can have children and I can clearly get pregnant it just never goes over 10 weeks. can anyone help :(
I am in the same boat I found out I m.c on sep 30,2013 so I can relate to u
helo everyone, I recently miscarriaged one month on last saturday 26th october. i was waiting for the bby come out naturally but until today, the bby still not come out. what can i do? because i was afraid of to see doctor. is it any other solution?
As an RN, I strongly recommend that you visit your physician. During a miscarriage,you will experience strong cramping, heavy bleeding, and will pass tissue. If you were only a few weeks pregnant you will not actually see a fetus. If you know, or think you have had, a miscarriage, you need to confirm that you passed all the tissue with an ultrasound to prevent infection. This would require you seeing your physician.  I also had a miscarriage earlier this month, and the best thing to do now is to take care of yourself. I wish you all the best of luck and good health.
I miss carried at around 5 weeks last month and have been bleeding since! Found out last week a am pregnant again meanin I must of conceived two weeks after my misscarriage, however I'm still bleeding, not constantly but enough to worry me! Have been trying to stay posative but I'm so scared it's happening again any thoughts on this ladies?? X
yes there is hope, I had I baby then I had a miscarriage and was pregnant again after 2 months and had another baby girl. unfortunately after another 5 years of trying for a baby, I got pregnant and have just had another miscarriage. Obviously its traumatising and very sad but I would still say don't give up hope.  My sisters both had misscarriages with their first pregnancys only and went on to have successful pregnancies after their first time.  Good luck and keep trying xxx
I do believe that their is hope aswell last yr in DEC I had a miscarriage when I didn't even know I was pregnant and then this Year in may I got pregnant again and had another miscarriage that time it really affected me because it happened two times in a row and I started to believe I couldn't have anymore children I have one daughter at this appoint and time after the two miscarriages I got pregnant AGAIN a month later and I didn't know until I was rushed to the emergency due to a horrible pain in my ovaries come to find out it was a ECTOPIC pregnancy after that I was completely done mentally with having children because it was just horrible experiences over and over and over, BUT when me and my boyfriend finally stopped trying I got pregnant AGAIN 1 month in a half after the ectopic pregnancy and it was a SUCCESS now im 5 MONTHS pregnant with a Baby boy and so far everything has been great so I say keep trying because it is possible and I defiantly think he's a blessing for us because we went thru a lot having 4 failed pregnancies in less then a yr and then on the 5th a success
I found out I was pregnant on 11/28/13 I lost my baby at two months 01/16/14...This was my first pregnancy .Me and my hubby have been trying for 11 years..this was my first pregnancy out of 11 years  I want to conceive again knowing that. I can do it which I did without fertility help this was a natural pregnancy. I have been waiting to get my period know for a month and it still hasn't come on I do have pcos which I had a period every month last year up until I got pregnant. I am anxious to get pregnant again is it normal to wait this long for a period the doctor been gave the green light to start trying. I did a pregnancy test which it was negative . what should I do
Viewing 401-415 comments: