Miscarriages Community
MISSED MISCARRIAGE AT 9 WEEKS & 3 DAYS

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

MISSED MISCARRIAGE AT 9 WEEKS & 3 DAYS

I've been in & out the hospital because I've been spotting since I was 6 weeks & 4 days. I would have been 9 weeks & 3 days. My baby was developing fine the spotting had came back this time with a lil more blood went to the ER  yesterday 12/10/13 and they didn't find no heartbeat they said I had what's called a missed miscarriage. The fetus is still inside me. They said it will come out on it's own. Any familiar cases ? How long will it take for the baby to come out ?
Sorry for your loss...
I'm really sorry for your lost, I never had a miscarriage but I know some women say to wear pads n that the doctor gives pain meds. I think u also get really bad cramps.
Let me start by saying I am so sorry for your loss.  I had a missed miscarriage at the end of June.  I was 13 weeks and baby was only 9 weeks.  I have a midwife and she recommended some tinctures from the health store to help induce it. I had started to miscarry after taking the tinctures for 24 hrs.  If I had to do it over again which I don't recommend to anyone.  I would suggest maybe a dnc because for me I needed closer and it seemed to drag out in my case.  However with all that said there is light at the end of the tunnel.  I got pregnant again 3 months later and am now into my second trimester.  I worry like crazy bit that's just part of it I think.  
Sorry for your loss. With my first pregnancy I had spotting around 4w and it continued until week 9-10 after 2 ultrasounds of the baby being fine I had a 3rd and by that time I had already started to lose the baby, it had a heartbeat of 65. My body did it on its own that next day. I was bleeding heavily and went to the bathroom and In the toilet was what looked.like a blood clot the size of a loonie. It's mentally and physically horrifying to have a miscarriage and I am sorry for your lose. Here are some things your body will do. You will.experience cramping like an extreme period cramp. Your cervix has to dilate to expell everything so you will feel a shooting pain but It feels like a stabbing sensation to the cervix. Normally.once your body realises what is happening it goes pretty quick..take Tylenol and have a warm bath or heating pad to help with the pain. And remember it's also very draining mentally! A lot of woman don't talk about that part, as your hormones let down you will feel depressed.. it gets better I promise.
Thanks for sharing your story I feel better. I would worry to if I get pregnant again. I have two healthy boys I have never been threw this. It's so emotionally painful. I will keep my case updated. Thank you
Yes I've been so emotionally hurt on and off. I have started to cramp a lil but no Major pain. I guess I will let nature take it's course . I'm so scared and nerves I have never experience this with my two boys. But I guess it's part of life right. Thank you for sharing your story