Miscarriages Community
Multiple Chemical Pregnancies -

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

Multiple Chemical Pregnancies -

I'm new to this site - just looking for answers or anyone in similar situation that can shed some light. I'm 31 years old, and got married about 6 months ago. We started trying pretty soon after that and I got the positive pregnancy test! Unfortunately, the day of the blood test (about 4.5 weeks pregnant), I started bleeding, and had a chemical pregnancy. I was devastated. We took a month off and tried again, and I got pregnant again! This time I detected the pregnancy early and went in for the blood test early. A few days later I started bleeding again, and another chemical pregnancy. What's wrong with me?!?!?

I had a series of bloodwork done - 3 day, 27 day - although the 27 day was actually day 2 of my next cycle (I never have had a 25 day cycle - thinking maybe w/ all the stress - AND having an endometrial biopsy on day 21. The biopsy showed a day 27 lining, so my doctor said I was "out of phase". Does anyone know anything about this?? I also heard it is better to be a later day (27) than an earlier one. I don't know.

Anyway, so they don't know about my progesterone levels so I am going for a test tomorrow (day 21) and if it is low I will go on progesterone. Is this too late?? We TTC this month so I am worried.

Anyone have any advice?? This has been really hard :-(
hi there: i would wait for a few cycles untill the tests are done...having more MCs  would make me more sad honestly..

there are lots of test that they can run ..other than the blood work..have u had any US ,SONO etc exams

baby dust
Hi- thanks. So it turns out my day 21 progesterone is 6.9- low. So I am now on 100mg of Prometrium once a day. Is this a high enough dosage?
I took my first pill last night. So question- if I am pregnant this month is it too late since I started the pills the night of day 23? Should I have started this right after ovulation like I've been reading?? Is my prog level VERY low? Thanks in advance for responding!
So I did not get pregnant last month, will try this month taking the prometrium on day 14. Wish me luck! I'm on day 2 of my cycle now.
My situation is very similar to yours. I got married 7 months ago and we 2 miscarriages (thanksgiving & valentines). We were told o waiting 2-3 cycles. The want me on come in on day 21 when start trying again to test for my progesterone levels.
I am truly sympathetic with you, i have gone through afew m/s and it has torn me apart. my stupid drs. can't give me an answer. i am 38 with no children so you know how i am feeling.
I am praying that all will be well for you please keep us up to date. i would like to know how the progesterone work for you. i strongly believe thta is my problem too, but my previous drs. don't believe in that. lot a baby dust to you...
Hey ToyRN,

How far along were you when you had your miscarriages??? You should get your progesterone levels taken day 21 of your next cycle... don't wait until you start trying - bc if you get pregnant, they tell you to take the progesterone pills from day 14. Good luck! Keep me posted...
Wanabmom,
Have you tried to see a fertility specialist??? Have you had your progesterone levels taken?? If no, do that right away!!! Get a new Dr!!! This is your body! I know there is a lot of controversy over prog. pills, but they do make sense. Thank you for your hope and baby dust...

Let me know how things turn out!