Miscarriages Community
My story

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

My story

So, I was 8 weeks late for my period, so my boyfriend got me a test and it was positive! So we did 2 more and they were the same! Although it wasn't planned ( we always used protection, that's why it took me so long to test because I thought it wasn't possible that I would be) we were happy (:

I rang my doctors to get an appointment for the pregnacy and could onlu get one for 2 weeks time. 5 days later i started to bleed lightly, my boyfriend said to go to bed and relax - so I did. During the night the bleeding got a lot worse so that morning I rang my doctors, they told me they had no appointments but they would get a nurse to ring me asap. My best friend was going to the doctors to get a injection so I went with her to see if they had had any cancellations but they hadnt! While I was in with ny friend she asked the nurse what I should do and she said that I'm probably not pregant and I have just missed a period and was now getting my next one even though I had explained everything! So I went back to my boyfriends and my bleeding was getting worse so he rang the nhs helpline to ask what to do and they sent out an ambulance because I was loosing so much blood that I passed out! At the hospital they did a vaginal examination and confirmed I was misscarring. My boyfriend (who followed the ambulance) broke down ): because I was bleeding so heavily they kept me in for 3 nights on a drip, during this time I have multiple pregnancy test and scans until they were statisfied I would loose it all naturally and the bleeding was under control. The day I went home the nurse who was meant to ring me 3 days ago rang me up and said 'how's baby? Sorry its taken me so long to ring you back, I have booked you in for a scan next week' I was so angry I just broke down. I still just feel so angry at myself and just everything!

Thanks for reading (:
Hi hon,
I know how you feel I lost my baby this past Sunday. It wasn't planned and I was so scared at first but it still hurts so bad. This is the worst pain I've ever felt. All I can do is cry all the time. Sometimes I feel like I can't breathe. It's horrible a horrible horrible feeling. And I worry about my baby so much. I hope his her spirit is ok and felt my love...You can go to my profile and read all my posts for my story. God Bless. Let me know if you need to talk.
i'm so sorry... god bless you and i pray u have a good news soon...
Oh my god, where do you live? The way you were treated is absolutely disgusting. You need to find a new medical centre that cares about its patients. Im from new zealand and i hope that would never happen here.
Im sorry for your loss. What an ordeal.
Im going through I miscarriage right now. It *****!
I live in england, my doctors have been useless!  It just made me feel like no one really cared or wanted to help! I'm sorry to hear about your loss ): x