Nervous wreck!
Hi. Just wondering if anyone has experienced what I am, or knows what is going on. I am 7 weeks pregnant. 4 days ago, went into the ER, because I started bleeding, as if I had just started my period. I have had no cramping whatsoever. My cervix was closed, baby was measuring right on point and had a heart beat! Was told that I had no abnormal bleeding going on. I am still bleeding 4 days later, with no cramps. Waiting on my Dr to call me back. Just trying to get a little in sight if anyone has been through this before? I had a miscarriage a year ago, but this is completely different.. it was only spotting and had bad cramps then. Please any response is appreciated!
I bled heavy with huge clots when I was pregnant with my daughter. I was going through a pad every 2 hours and the doctor could not see where the blood was coming from. Every time I bled I freaked out and went to the doctor. My daughter is a now vibrant 2 year old
The same thing happened to me but at six weeks, I also had a miscarriage last year. So I freaked and hot an ultrasound and bubs was fine (my bleeding was also red and clotty). And now I'm now 16 weeks and bubby is fine! Don't be concerned unless you start cramping.  :-) don't worry yourself!
I lost a baby via mc and had no cramps at all now im 8w&6d and ive been spotting very lightly in the mornings for a few days. Doc says rest. Im terrified to lose this baby too:(