Miscarriages Community
SomethingsNotRight

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

SomethingsNotRight

I'm going on 7 weeks, this is my first baby and I have started spotting.... Can someone please tell me what's wrong???
though they say that spotting is normal in pregnancy.. I started spotting and  I ended up having a miscarriage..about a week ago I was about 6 weeks.. ... keep an eye on it and if it continues to get heavy or it starts to bother you and you want to know, you can all your OB or go to the er to make sure....

Good Luck...
I spotted from about week 6 to week 15 or so, and I had twins at 36wks....it can be quite normal, although bothersome.  Call your doc for reassurance, and stay off your feet as much as possible and drink a crapload of water.  Good luck!!!
I've spotted three times and in only about 3-4 weeks. No cramping. Tender breast, dark nipples (sorry) no cravings but can't get enough sleep. But I've had 3 m/c and im terrified its going to happen again. Could it just be spotting or twins... or early sign of m/c... i just need some reinsurance...