Aa
A
A
Close
Avatar universal
Still not pregnant 8 months after Stillborn twins
February 2016 my husband and I conceived. At our first ultrasound they said we were 6 weeks pregnant with twins. We were excited and very surprised.
We went to a high risk clinic and they explained to us our type of twin pregnancy was not the most high risk but it was the next thing to it. They said we had an 85% chance things would be fine and 15% chance we could experience a twin to twin transfusion, where one gets more fluids than the other.
Everything was fine up until the last ultrasound. They Said baby b was getting more fluid. Instead of every other week appointments like I had been having they wanted to see me next week to monitor the fluids. Only that was too late. During that week I was experiencing a lot of pain. I went to my local hospital and told them. They did a stress test and said i was having braxton hicks contractions but I was fine. They didnt let me see a doctor or have an ultrasound on top of they had trouble finding the heart beats. They sent me home and said if it continued to go an over an hour away to my high risk doctor. The next day I was having excruciating pain. Nothing I did made it better and I couldn't get comfortable. I kept feeling like I had to pee all day and everytime I tried I tinkled a couple drops and that it. All day I had felt like after I would lay down I would pee myself a little. Then I went to the bathroom and felt like I peed myself when I stood up after I tried to pee. I called my husband and he took me to the hospital. When I got there I was dilated to 9... And they said they couldbt stop the labor and the babies wouldn't make it.
They didnt.
We didnt have intercourse for 6 weeks after and I followed all the post pregnancy protocol. We have been trying to conceive for the last 8 months and it still hasn't happened. We don't try too hard, just when it seems natural. I just didnt know if anyone had any advice....
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Avatar universal
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Miscarriages Community Resources