breast milk after early miscarriage
3 months into my pregnancy i foundout that my baby had passed away at 7 weeks. my body didnt start recognizing the problem 'til 13 weeks and i had a D&C. a week and a half after the D&C my breasts started hurting really badly and i discovered that they were producing milk. is that normal?
It is normal and horrible.  Your pregnancy hormones drop when you have a miscarriage just like they would when you actually deliver.  It is horrible and made me cry every time.  It happened to me for a few days, when you relax, when you have a warm shower, and for me when I would hear a squeak resembling a cry or when one of my kids would make a whining noise.  Keep a tight bra on day and night, put on an ice pack on occasion and don't squeeze them or it will continue on longer.  Just when you think you have felt the worst in your whole life, this happens and you feel worse.

You are not alone and it is normal and it will go away soon.  So sorry for your loss.
yes its normal,.your body takes a while after a d&c to recongnize that you have just lost your baby,,but give it a couple of days or weeks and your hgc will go down and your body will be back to normal i had a m/c in march and my body is bearly getting back to normal as far as my periods.,
sorry for your lose.,
Yes very normal.  I had a miscarriage in September of 2006.  Shortly after that I noticed that I was also producing milk.  Still to this day I am still producing milk.  However, the milk has decreased while not pregnant but if I hit my chest on something the wrong way it would come out.  So, I asked the doctor and he ran some test to make sure that there wasn't anything going on...he said that everything came back normal and that some women's bodies don't recognize that you didn't actually have the baby so it produces anyway.  So, it is completely normal and may or may not go away.  I'm sorry for your loss.
I also just had a missed miscarriage I was having pelvic pain on a Saturday and I went to the ER which they didn't say much and didn't do an ultrasound to check if the baby was alright, bc it was the weekend and they didn't have people to do it. So they said they were going to schedule an appointment so that I could go get an ultrasound Monday and they were gonna call.. waited and they never did , so I called and made the appointment my self and they did a transvaginal ultrasound baby didn't have a heart beat and it stooped growing ata 6weeks and 3 days.. I was devastated they told me to go home and wait for a natural miscarriage I couldn't wait so I did the appointment for a d&c that I had February 20th and 3 days after it milk started coming out of my breast. My fiancée helps me by sucking the milk bc its too painful.. is it healthy for him to drink it? I feel so much better after he does.
Hello hopefaith94,  First I am so sorry for your loss and I too just suffered through a miscarriage last month on 2/12 and i too just noticed that I am producing breast milk and yes my husband also helps me by drinking it.  I would say that it is okay for him to drink it because yes it does help. After our last baby 3 years ago he would drink it if I got badly engorged with milk and could not get to baby right away.  So yes, it is normal and let's hope for healthy and happy babies!