Miscarriages Community
could it be

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

could it be

my period falls on the 20th of every month give or take a day. i was having alot of lower back pain last week and started early on the 13th. i never have cramps but now im having them every second for the past 3 days and i have clots in the blood and my flow is heavy and not light like it normally is. my period last for 4-5 days lst month it was a day and a half and very light. so much different from last month right. a friend told me i may have been pregnant and am now having a miscarriage. i have been trying to have a baby. my brest have been tender all month and iv been so hungry even after i just ate. this week iv been having migrains.
could i be having a miscarriage?
Sounds like u might be expecting have u took a hpt yet? Good luck and lots of baby dust
as well every month that i get my period i get warning signs befor like a dark discharge that is very light i had none of that this month