could it be
my period falls on the 20th of every month give or take a day. i was having alot of lower back pain last week and started early on the 13th. i never have cramps but now im having them every second for the past 3 days and i have clots in the blood and my flow is heavy and not light like it normally is. my period last for 4-5 days lst month it was a day and a half and very light. so much different from last month right. a friend told me i may have been pregnant and am now having a miscarriage. i have been trying to have a baby. my brest have been tender all month and iv been so hungry even after i just ate. this week iv been having migrains.
could i be having a miscarriage?
as well every month that i get my period i get warning signs befor like a dark discharge that is very light i had none of that this month
Sounds like u might be expecting have u took a hpt yet? Good luck and lots of baby dust