excitement turned into worst nightmare
So i was so happy to go see my baby's heart beat today.. I was getting so nervous cause the doctor wasn't saying. a.
word. Then she hit me with the bad news. I had a miscarriage.. I started crying and still am. I feel like i can't even move on. Its so hurtful... My boyfriend just doesn't understand how badly Im hurting. Though ibwas 11 weeks and 2 days pregnant. I understand it happens. i just feel like i can't take another day of this. I was guna be my first pregnancy. Now i just wana ask women out there. How do u get over this pain?:( ... Doctor told me i can try again in the next 3 months. But for now i just feel terrible:/ .. How do u lady's move on after hearing this... It really *****.
Its a very hard thing to go through, ive had 2, my first baby was 14 weeks when its little heartbeat stopped. You will never forget, but I promise you, it does get easy to deal with. Having experienced the pain and emotion of not one but 2. It has made me such a stronger person today. Just take some time to grieve.and take one day at a time,I really do feel your pain, and you are definitely not alone. I am so sorry you have had to go through this, and am very sorry for your loss. Xxx
Its hard for us girls to forget about this,,men don't understand our pain... But I would suggest that you keep your head up and your baby is just another lil angel next to god,,he/she is looking after you now..
I Had A Miscarriage The Second Of This Month, My First Pregnancy. I Was Devastated Because Me My Boyfriend &Family Were Really Looking Foward To It. Im Only 16 Though, I Have So Much Ahead Of Me. But We Are Willing ToTry Again In A Week Or Ao, Until This Bleeding Stops. Iv Seen Some Success Stories Online, So Im Willing To Try Again. Just Know That You Have Another Chance, &Keep Taking Those Prenatal Vitamins (: I Hope You Can Recover <3
Im miscarrying right now. This is my second miscarriage in a row. I know it hurts & you will grieve for some time. But you will be ok & you can start trying again when you feel you are ready.
I've had two miscarriages and they both were so painful......my boyfriend didn't understand the pain I was going through either but he tried to help me cope...all I can say is every woman is different so take as much time as you need to recover and try again when you feel you are ready