Miscarriages Community
has anyone here given birth after having multiple miscarriages before h...

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

has anyone here given birth after having multiple miscarriages before hand?

hey everyone. im 26 yrs old and i have no children. ive had 3 miscarriages within a 9month period all with the same man. ive never been pregnant before with anyone else and neither of us have any other children. the last miscarriage was due to triploidy 69, baby had xtra set of chromosones because my egg didnt split like it was suppost to. anyways, my question is if anyone has ever given birth to healthy child after suffering multiple miscarriages before? all my friends have children and never had any kind of problems conceiving like we have and im just feeling kind of alone dealing with all of this. were ttc at the moment and all i keep thinking about is will it end up like the rest of the pregnancies when i do become pregnant. just wanna see if anyone else has been thru this before.
Hello. My name is Melody.
I to have had such a bad road with preg..I lost four babies that passed in womb. All of them for different reasons. Ive gone thru tests after tests and not sure why. I got very discouraged and it does get depressing at times. I think the worst part was the doctors kept telling me..IT "S normal to have misscarriages..And its hard to hear when you have multip. ones back to back. But, NEVER give up trying. They said I poss. wouldnt ever be able too..Doctors arent always correct sometimes. I finially got pregnant again and was TERRIFIED ! But i kept an opened mind and heart to BELIEVE to keep my head up and not give up. I kno, believe me, its very hard to do, easier to say..Keep ur faith. They put me on partcial bed rest LOTS of hormones and before i knew it i finially pasted my first trimester and my scarey thoughts eased...I had to have a c-section . And then one year later...I gave birth again to my second daughter...:) So just words of encouragement hun, DONT QUIT...GODS got in sight trust in him..If you ever need someone to talk to, about anything ill be here.
                                                   Your new friend,
                                                          Melodybeth
Hi im 23 and I have had 3 missed miscarriages and 5 pregnancies.(all with my husband). I had a missed miscarriage in December 2007 I got pregnant right away and ended up with another missed miscarriage April  2008. It was hard for me to conceive till i finally got pregnant in March 2009. My son was born in December 2009 perfectly healthy. I thought i was safe and  wouldn't have anymore miscarriages  but I was wrong and had a second trimester miscarriage in Sept. 2011. I am now pregant with my second baby, a little girl in Sept. She is healthy and no problems. It is possible, I know how upsetting and hard it is but you can have a healthy baby after multiple losses. But don't give up it will happen.
thank you very much for your words and sorry for your losses! just knowing im not alone out there helps me alot!!
I had 8 miscarriages (all before 6 weeks and including an ectopic pregnancy). I'm 29 years old and they were all with my husband. I just gave birth to my little boy last month! I had almost given up hope! Good luck to you! :)
I had 4 miscarriages in 11 months, all from Sept 2010 to Aug 2011. Different reasons. I had tests ran and everything came back normal. At the end of Nov 2011 I found out I was pregnant and just gave birth to a baby girl 3 weeks ago. Please inbox me if you have any questions
I had 5 losses, a healthy baby boy with pregnancy no. 6, and 3 miscarriages since.

Sadly, so many of us experience this.  It's incredibly common and often due to just bad luck.  At 3 losses, I would ask your Dr. for testing.  Sometimes there is a medical reason easily correctable.  Other times it's just bad luck and the next one could be the lucky one.  I'm sorry for what you have been through and wish you all the best.
I understand what your going through and the loss is devastating! it's so hard to watch others when mourning your loss, but there is hope! I had several miscarriages and then a son and then lost a set of triplets due to ectopic pregnancy in both tubes. I was pregnant with one in my right and twins in my left. My next pregnancy was another set of triplets but we lost two in utero. I am blessed today with my two boys God gave me. I wish every day that I could have more children but as much as I hate to admit it I may never get that chance again due to health issues. God has a plan in our lives and as hard as that plan is to accept sometimes...He uses situations like these in our lives so that we can help others get through what we've been through. I know how hard it is to watch your friends and family member's get pregnant and have kids, I've even had some tell me I don't know how lucky I am to only have two, and that's when I explain to them very nicely that they don't understand that it is not me that's lucky, I was blessed to have the two I have but had God given me the the gift to have more I would have more I just can't and I would give a lot to have the problems they have. People don't understand sometimes that what they say may be hurtful without meaning to be, just like they may not realize that announcing they are going to have a baby is like stabbing some people through the heart. There are fertility specialists that may be able to help you with the problems you are having. Try setting up an appointment and talk to one about to see if maybe there is something going on that they can help with. I will keep you in my prayers as I know how hard this is for you!
thank you all for your comments. it really does help knowing that there is hope after multiple losses. your words truly mean alot and give me hope! thank you so much.