Miscarriages Community
supper sad

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

supper sad

I lost my babe at 17 weeks 4 weeks ago. I cant keep asking God wjy me? I feel so angry/mad because I want to have my babe in my belly not in a cementery :"(
Oh goodness hon, I'm so very very sorry.  That is terrible and I'm sure you are grieving.  Have you thought of going to see a counselor as you work through this mourning process?  

I so feel for you.  This is very difficult.  
Yes im going to church and im trying to get help but some times I can't take it. Specially when I see my friends having abortions :(
dont feel so sad about it.. you can try for another one just when you get pregnant do be stressed out it cause you to loose the baby
I am so very sorry. :( I lost my baby last Tue at 6 weeks. I know I have so many unanswered questions. And I know how it hurts seeing your friends having babies and having abortions.  The only thing that seems to comfort me some is that I know that when I die I will have a beautiful baby in heaven waiting for me. I picture my deceased loved ones taking care of my lil baby until I arrive. We actually had a star named after our baby-from the national star registry. Its ok to grieve and the feelings that you are having are normal. It takes time. Again I am so sorry for your loss. Its not fair! Sending you big (((hugs)))and prayers. ~Bkitty
Thank you so much for your words. I have faith that one day in heaven im going to see my bubble of joy my jason
Hi Veronica, I know how you felt being through all these emotional. I just lost my baby today, and worse is I already lost one in early Oct. I hv been staying faithful to God and pray day & night right before I conceive & everyday when I'm still pregnant. I still upset now & really don't know how to talk to God about this. He seem likes never keep His promises.
Im so sorry Angie :( I have no words to tell you because im the same way. Keep praying and you will see that one day we will be great mommys. I cant imagine losing another babe and it gets mad that people that we really love our bAbies we losse them.