when can I have sex after a D&C
I just need to no when I can have sex ,I had a D&C 7 Days ago and I want to try to get prgo again soon.
I've been reading about this and while I've never had a D&C I have miscarried. I know the feeling of wanting to TTC right away. Ok so they say to wait about 4 weeks because of risk of infection, but I say its a VERY personal decision and if you feel comfortable having sex now then go for it! I miscarried on march 16th(first baby) and got pregnant 2 weeks later. It's very possible. I would suggest using OPK and charting BBT just to back up the OPK. But if you notice yellow or green discharge and has an odor or you have a high temperature then that is a sign of infection. If that happens you'd need to see a doctor right away. I will pray you get what your heart most desires!
I had a d&c 3/16 and had sex three days after and every other day since then. My doctor told me I can begin having sex when ever I'm emotionally ready. And making love with my husband helped me actually feel better. Its been six weeks since my miscarriage and no period. Were hoping for a baby but putting it in gods hands. Good luck and sending you baby dust!  
It is advisable to wait 2 weeks following a D&C before you have intercourse as the cervix is still a little tender and it could be painful and cause spotting.  Also, as faith has mentioned there is a risk of infection.  I know you are eager to start TTC again, however it is also advisable to wait until you have had your first cycle.  Cycles can be pretty haywire following a D&C.  It can be as soon as 4 - 6 weeks but i've come across a lot of women, myself included who have waited a lot longer.  If you start ttc before you get a cycle you face disappointment thinking you are pregnant when in fact it is just a delay in your cycle coming back.
I have had two m/c in the last year; the first I had a D&C and the second I passed on my own. After mt D&C back in December my obgyn stressed that we should atleast wait a few cycles for my body to go back to normal. She said getting pregnant right away would increase my chances of another m/c by 50%. We waited one cycle atleast, but had another another m/c. Im sure its likely to get pregnant again right away, but now I wished I could have gone back and waited longer. Good luck to everyone ttc!
I had a d&c on the 10/24/2012 miscarriage at 6weeks 6day I have 2grils I want a other but it want not to be I hope to god I have could my 3baby soon I'm sad that lost that baby