Multiple Sclerosis Community
Sick and not sure why....

Our Patient-to-Patient MS Forum is where you can communicate with other people who share your interest in Multiple Sclerosis. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

Sick and not sure why....

I always start to write on here and I never send it...I have been so sick and weak now for over a month.  The drs. do not know whats going on but I have to have an echo tomorrow morning and see a new pulmonoligist tomorrow.

This how far I get and I stop typing...just doesn't seem that important to anyone but me.  Its hard to keep a positive outlook when this goes on for so long.  I have been so depressed.

My mind is a blank now, if you know what i mean......

hugs, meg
Sometimes "blank" is the only quiet spot I can find.  I think it's part of my denial reflex, but I think we need to use the positive sides of that when we're able.  It might be like a kind of circuit breaker to help us weather the periods in which the amperage is just too high for us to carry without becoming overloaded.

Believe me, I hear what you're saying, and if it wasn't important to anyone but you, why would you find so many caring people on this forum?

One thing I've found about life, medical condition, finances, etc., etc., is that it might seem like it's always the same, but it never stays the same for long.  Pretty soon, something changes, and it looks different from the new perspective.

We will pray that your changes are positive, and that the echo and pulmonologist both prove helpful.  Keep us informed, please.
Thanks so much, Pastor Dan...its so true what you say, things always change.
And thanks for correction about who cares besides me, and again you are correct...I am batting zero here.

Only have the heart thing left now, I am just not familiar with CHF....sounds scary to me... May not know the results til next week sometime but I will let you know.

meg
I don't think members here don't care.  I think we just don't know what to say Meg.  But you are right that each of us needs the encouragement that comes from making contact with others.  Answers aren't the only thing we offer one another here.  I'm sorry I didn't answer sooner.

I too care and hope you find a path to feeling better soon.  The feel bad >> depressed >> feel worse >> more alone >> more depressed >> feel worse cycle is tough to break through -- and you have a heavy burden of serious medical conditions to juggle.

Don't be overly scared by CHF.  It is serious and can certainly make a person feel like crap but it is usually controlled (or even reversed) with oral medications.

Feeling alone Meg?  Copy and paste the following link for a reminder THAT JUST AIN'T SO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LQH6UDi15s&list=FLJEE7k01_MTPxAkuZi13Ovg&index=8&feature=plpp_video
I didn't mean to imply that folks on here don't care, not at all. I also agree that just because we don't have an answer, we can still offer encouragement. I don't like to see anyone's post just sit on here blank

I am feeling better today, emotionally anyway, if not physically.  I am still feeling exhausted.

Thanks for the replies....meg
Lots of "exhausted" going around lately.  Something in the water, maybe.

Peace to all.
I sure hope not, Dan.....

hugs, meg
I think so many people here care.  It's tough though, the day to day where no one around really knows what we are going through. They want to know, they try to know, but its our personal journey.   At the the end of each day it's us.   I'm lucky I know I I have a great support system, a neuro I can talk to anytime and he even calls me when he has a thought or new idea.  But at the end the person most effected by this is me and whatever happens I will have to live with it. Never only me, but truly mostly me

You're right Pastor Dan   It's been an exhausting week

Maureen
Oh, it's really tough when someone uses "tough," "though," and "through" in one sentence!

Doctor, my eyes!

;-)
We all care, Meg, and wish we could whisk your problems away but know we are here to listen, whatever you want to vent, rave, or just put down thoughts!
Well my echo came out fine...so I have no idea what to do.  It just put me in an instant depression.  

I was just thinking that my Drs. are there for the same reason, just to vent and rave to...I give up !

but I'm thinking...

hugs, you are all great !