Multiples mommas User Group
8 yo Boy/Girl Twins...Girl Always Putting Boy Down
About This Group:

A group for mom's who have the joy of raising twins, triplets, quads, quints, sextuplets and more. Come share your stories, vent about daily life raising your multiples (and their siblings if there are any), share ideas and enjoy some mommy time!

Founded by heatherlynn22 on October 7, 2009
27 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

8 yo Boy/Girl Twins...Girl Always Putting Boy Down

I have 8 yo old boy/girl twins.  The girl has always been the dominant one and her brother more laid back.  Now that their older the anger is coming out in my son.  He has some learning delays and my daughter is very bright.  She is always insulting him about his intelligence and how slow he is.  They physically fight and seem to really dislike each other.  I also have a 12 yo son.  They usually gang up on her.  I admit she is difficult.  She throws tantrums and calls me names.  My patience with her is wearing down.  I long for the days when they were babies.  I didn't think it would get worse as they got older but it has.  It's constant fighting and screaming.  I don't even want to face the day in the morning because it's the same way every day.  Does anyone out there have multiples around the age of 8 or so and how do you deal with their battles?
Recent Activity
961574_tn?1402509153
Blank
mhv commented on photo
4 hrs ago
334926_tn?1404788150
Blank
mhv, and butterflybabies commented on krichar's status
4 hrs ago
961574_tn?1402509153
Blank
mhv commented on zara2010's status