8 yo Boy/Girl Twins...Girl Always Putting Boy Down
I have 8 yo old boy/girl twins.  The girl has always been the dominant one and her brother more laid back.  Now that their older the anger is coming out in my son.  He has some learning delays and my daughter is very bright.  She is always insulting him about his intelligence and how slow he is.  They physically fight and seem to really dislike each other.  I also have a 12 yo son.  They usually gang up on her.  I admit she is difficult.  She throws tantrums and calls me names.  My patience with her is wearing down.  I long for the days when they were babies.  I didn't think it would get worse as they got older but it has.  It's constant fighting and screaming.  I don't even want to face the day in the morning because it's the same way every day.  Does anyone out there have multiples around the age of 8 or so and how do you deal with their battles?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
mhv commented on beddajess's status
Nov 29
mhv commented on photo
Nov 29
mhv commented on renae176's status
Nov 29