Multiples mommas User Group
dressing them identically...
About This Group:

A group for mom's who have the joy of raising twins, triplets, quads, quints, sextuplets and more. Come share your stories, vent about daily life raising your multiples (and their siblings if there are any), share ideas and enjoy some mommy time!

Founded by heatherlynn22 on October 7, 2009
27 members

dressing them identically...

do you dress yours in identical clothes?

if you don't...does it irritate you if you do see those dressed in identical clothes?

if you do...why do you?
0%
 (0) 
always
75%
 (3) 
sometimes
25%
 (1) 
never
4 Members voted
i read that it was better not to dress them a like unless they want too, besides it helps others and sometimes even me to know who is who if they have on different outfits
idk how to vote.. but i do it sometimes.. a lot of the times i will put them in the same outfit in different colors or patterns instead. it doesn't bother me.. not unless the kids are grown.. it bugs me when i see 30 year old twins who dress alike on a regular basis.. (i used to work in retail, and there was a set of twins who shopped at my store regularly and bought all the exact same things and dressed alike and were in their 30s)
mhv commented on photo
mhv commented on krichar's status
butterflybabies commented on photo
Apr 18