Body Vibrations, tingling sensations, balance issues
Over the past 5 months I've had strange symptoms.  It all began in February of this year.  While standing on the train I got a bad headache and stomach ache.  I got off the train and began seeing double, it was really bad and then I fainted for a minute.  I was ok for 3 days until I got the same sensations but didn't faint.  A week or so later I began experiencing vertigo.  I went to the ER several times and nothing was diagnosed.  As I waited for my appointment with a neurologist, other symptoms appeared.  My body was itchy and burning, I had muscle spasms and pain, the pain and spasms came along with burning sensations.  My neck began hurting so much I felt as if my head was too heavy for it.  I had tingling and numbing sensations all over, even on my lips and tongue.  I also experienced migranes.  I remember having such a bad migrane one saturday morning and ever since I now see visual floaters.  The vertigo was really bad, I would walk and once I suddenly stopped the tip of my feet would come off the ground.  The neurologist ordered various bloodwork and MRIs (cervical spine, orbital, head).  Everything came back normal except my cervical neck doesn't have a curvature (I had physical therapy for this) and my vitamin D level is low (I take supplements daily).  I no longer experience the itchiness and electric shock type sensations since I began taking vitamin B12 and magnesium.  As for the muscle pain/spasms and vibrations I was told it's fibromyalgia.  I take gabapentin which helps a bit but I don't understand why I still experience vertigo and my head is foggy especially when it's around the time of the month in which I get my period.  Sorry this is so long but it's been months I've been feeling like this.  All this has made me jumpy and I had one entire month in which I had such difficulty falling asleep and frequent urintion.  I also get frequent UTIs. I wonder if this is MS. I'm a female in my early 20s.  Any comment(s) will be appreciated.  

You sound like me. 1 1/2 yrs. ago I started having muscle spasms and some pins & needles in my fingertips. Now I have whole body vibrations,pins&needles,stinging,burning sensations,heat sensations coming from my skin. I've gotten extremely dizzy many many times and fell a few times. Sometimes my balance is not good. At the same time I started to have these symtoms, I also had terrible bone/joint pain. I was given many tests. I do have inflammatory joint disease and a positive high RA Factor. The Reumatologists don't know if I have RA or another autoimmune disease, but they do conclude that I am systemic. My neurologist put me on Gaba(Neurton) and they have to keep increasing my dosage because my body gets used to it. For now, I take 400mg in AM, 600mg.mid-day, 400mg PM. I feel this dosage is wearing off but this medication has made my pain from all the electrical zaps and stinging better. The doctor said that many times it takes a couple years to several for all the symtoms and blood work to show what the real diagnose is. Sometimes, they can figure it out fast.

You said you take B12 and magnesium. Please let me know how much you take.
Forgot to mention. If you're having balance issues, PLEASE request the following blood tests preferably from a neurologist.
*Anti YO
*Anti HU
*Anti MaTa

All 3 are equally important. The Anti MaTa is only taken by a hospital primarily. It should be sent to Athena Labs in MA. Call Sean Ryan at 800-394-4493 X3037.  He's a rep there. Just tell him where you live and he will let you know the closest facility to go to.

If these tests come out negative but you are still having problems with balance several months later, then repeat these tests. At any given time, it mat show positve.

Hope this was of help. Let me know your status.
Hoping we both feel better SOON!
Do you have enemies? This could be black magic...look into it.
I am the same for 5 years with burning stinging all over, electrical vibrations,, most days the stinging is entire body to screaming level. I have seen a ton of neuro's no one knows what is wrong. I then developed morgellans disease which I did not know existed.. Could you contact me
Janet