RED HOT FEET...WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?
i don't even know where to begin. for  a while i have a number of symptoms. however, for a while i've been noticing thIs thing with my  feet more so and somewhat with the hands. its worse in the mornings, or like after exercising or getting overheated. my feet turn hot and red. sometimes the ends of toes feel numb or like i have a hard time warming the feet up. i sometimes notice if i sit a certain way a few of the toes start to turn a slight shade of purple. its freaking me out! also i noticed that sometimes the fingers turn red as well , like for instance when walking. if i hold them up high it goes away. same so, if i elevate feet up it goes away. i've always got cold hands easily and feet. my doctor did complete blood work, and checked for autoimmune diseases, or at least i think he ruled out any of those. they seem to find nothing. i wanted to mention i have been having a lot of muscular aches, more so in neck, lower back and legs. my lower back is very tight and i have this slight pulling feeling down my legs, so i'm wondering if the feet problems are associated with lower back problems? has anyone else experienced this? it just seems like if my muscles are not as tight my feet don't turn as red. i'm almost convinced its got to do with my back or spine but an MRI i had, i was told they didn't really see anything wrong. i just don't get what is wrong. i also seem to have food sensitivities, digestive issues, acne, eczema, hay fever, a slight case of hypoglycemia. also anxiety, and some depression. i have this frequent urination issue as well.  i tend to feel lightheaded sometimes. it is ridiculous!!! how can i have all this.  i know i have allergies but not sure what. anyways, the red feet thing is bothering me most of all lately. does anyone have any ideas or going through same things? thanks
is there any lotion or anything i can put on my feet to take redness away, sometimes my toes are purple it is embarassing to wear flip flops everybody notices and ask why are your feet so red, they do not burn or hurt, just stay red, they get really red and purple when i stand still for a short amount of time,it is summertime,please give me some advice,i am 37, not a diabetic, please help me, extremely embarassing at work.
for the last 4 years i have rsd, which i know causes alot of swelling in my left leg but this is now in both legs, they get real beat red when i am on them too much and hurt like the dickens, they do turn blue in the cold also but i am really concernd cause it looks like i could have congestive heart failure but there is no problems with my heart and no blockages in my legs does anyone have a clue and no my hands don't get red or hurt as my legs do
Going thru similar scenario.  Doing great int he morning, Can normlly exercise with brisk walks.   Get to the afternoon, then the flair up begins.  
Went thru all the blood test, Unrine tests, and a colonoscopy since my disgestive track was crazy.  Have the GI fairly stable now.   My internal medicine doctor of 27 years, leaning towared neurological.  Has me on LYrica.    This can be neurological or it can be biological.   My toes actually heat up.   They are several degrees warmer than my heal area or my lowever leg. Actual phyisical temperature.  that seems to rule out neurological.   I an on a cocktail of various drugs for heart wall and high blood pressure (multiple).   Wondering if the inter-chemistry of those are contrbiuting.   Also, when I get these attacks my small finger joints infrlame.     All subsided when I sleep.   Then the next day cycle.   Wondering what is poisoning me.  No achhol. And eating extermely healthy.   Heart and vascular uper and legs check out fine in cluding MRI of brain to validate blood flow. Was Excellent.   Next step that my internal medicine doctor wants to perform is a MRI of my lower-back/spine.   Wonder what is hiding there.      PS. Came off a bacterial infection end of last year where Leviquin was use, and did a lot of damage to tendons in hands and achillis.
You just described me to a T!!! Lots of lower
Back problems including constantly tight muscles, muscle relaxers give very little relief even when taking max dose 3 times a day. When I sleep I wake up often and have to find ways to cool my hand and feet off. My doctor has tried testing for almost everything and nothing ever shows up. No MRI yet, but hopefully soon. They did prescribe Nuerontin to me which is a nurologic nerve blocker and I don't have near the problem I used to however I still can't stand socks and tennis shoes, boots, etc unless it is a drastically cold day. In the winter I wear the clogs that have furry stuff inside so I can have something warm on but still be able to quickly get relief if a flare up occurs. I have recently found that my toenails are receding. The toenail is actually separating from the nail bed, which suggests an underlying neurological problem. It is so frustrating not having an official diagnosis on record because no one believes me when I complain about the intense burning pain in my hands and feet. It gets so bad when I cook dinner that most times I get sick to my stomach and can't even eat the wonderful food I just fixed. Compound that with the un diagnosed lower back pain and leg aches and my life is miserable. Every one is bugging me to get a job and all I can think about is how scared I am of the pain I will have to deal with if I go back to work. I have anxiety attacks just thinking about it. All I can say is request some of the nuerontin from your doctor, a prescription strength pain pill, Ultram is non narcotic and works great, and also a muscle relaxer if they will. Mobic is also in my script list, it's a script strength anti-inflammatory, like Aleve, and works wonders, especially if you also have arthritis like me (at least that is confirmed by X-rays). I hope this helps and if you find out anything else, let me know!!!
I have found the cure to this. I have had this problem for many years but not anymore.

My feet and hands would swell and turn red and even purple on their own. I observed that it happens randomly.

It is called edema which is water accumulation (and thus blood) in the body cells. It is due to EXCESSIVE SODIUM which you and I cant tolerate very well. Sodium prevents you from urinating and thus the liquids get trapped in the body.

Cure is: STRICTLY LIMIT YOUR SODIUM. Do not eat any table salt or any salty foods for a couple of days. This includes beans which are naturally high in sodium and you should see some promising results.

Give it a try. Anyone that has success with this let me know by messaging me or emailing me and SPREAD THE WORD.