help me
hi my name is Tony i am 29 years old one year ago i got very drunk and slept on my right arm for about 16 hours after that i could not use my arm at all it was paralized  its been a year now and it is coming back i can move my arm pretty good now but my hand still isnt working i can move my fingers a little the pain is so bad in my hand now its the worst its ever been i have tried some medications but they dont work    my question is will the rest of my hand come back and how long will it take and is there anything i can do for the pain
Hello baldaurora,

It seems that there has been some nerve palsy which is also called as neuropathy. Take some anti oxidants and flavonoids and vitamin B complex to accelerate the nerve repair and recovery process. Consult a neurologist if it still persists.

Best
what are anti oxidants and flavonoids and what will they do and should i recover 100% from this accident and how long will it take
am i the only person ever to sleep on there are for a long period of time which paralized it