Neurology Community
symptoms??? what could it be???
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

symptoms??? what could it be???

I have had a number of symptoms develop over the course of the last few weeks. I am no longer able to function now. My first symptoms was dizziness, off balance. Then I began waking up in the middle of the night sweating. I'm am completely dizzy 24/7 now and I have developed nervousness. I woke up one morning last week and my whole left side has a burning sensation, this has not gone away. Then, I woke the next morning to find I had blurry vision, this has not gone away either. I have had complete blood work done, thyroid, etc. chest x-ray and a CT scan of my brain.  All normal. I have been jumpy and disoriented. I am 37 and have no stress in my life but I have had some panicy feeling during all of this. I have ringing in my ears now.  This morning I woke up and both of my arms were numb and I hadn't slept on them. I have always been healthy and do not have any medical condtions. My blood pressure is normal. The worst things are the fact that I am jumpy, my vision is altered, extreme dizziness and the left side burning. My question is what diseases could this be so I can ask my doctor to test me for them?  Also, what tests should I ask to be run?  Thank you