685?1277859592
News from the past to the future to share and discuss User Group
Kidnapped kid safe
About This Group:

Do you have any kind of news--old or new or growing old that you want to share? Do you want to discuss issues that are of concern in the news? Do you want to share a perspective on how things are going in our Country, another country? This group is for covering the whole wide world because everyone is equally important whether we agree or disagree with their beliefs. The news can include information you want to share that you consider "news" worthy. If we do quote a news source, let's try to use a legitimate one. No extreme, shock journalism please.

Founded by Dazon50 on June 29, 2010
53 members

Kidnapped kid safe

Live on CNN right now.  Kidnapper dead, 5 year old safe.
"Gun fire and an explosion".  I wonder how much of the information they are spewing will be completely changed by the time we get the official story.
God bless President Obama for saving that little boy!!!
(We all know that it's only a matter of time before someone thanks the President for this...)
They're on to you on that other post....  LOL  If you hadn't said anything, I am almost positive that someone would have given him a shout out.
I'm sure he's own his way to the Bunker now with his team of White House Photographers and Photo Shoppers right now. The photo should be released in a day our two with the Little Boy in his arms and an AR strapped to his back. “Rambama” and his people will say “Amen”.
Just thought of this.  Why isn't this rescue getting the same about of air time as, oh, say a shooting massacre?  Doing so could do a lot of good like instilling a bigger faith in our local PD's and SO's....  Oh well.  If the bad guy was shot, what caliber and type of gun was he shot with?  
I bet they shot him with a BB-gun, or a pellet-gun, or a .22 Rimfire, or something like that.

Everyone knows that automatic guns are EVIL, Brice. Sheesh. What planet have YOU been on for the last couple of hours?

And don't even get me STARTED on the evils of the SEMI-automatic!!!

Just yesterday, my H&K 40 jumped out of the gun box, and started shooting up the place. ALL BY ITSELF! Darn gun. Shooting up the place.
My deal is, they go about telling us in these tragedies "what kind of gun", how many rounds fired, how many injured, how many dead.... and then put that on a loop every 15 minutes for a week or better.

I want to know, did swat take this a-hole out?  What special tactics did they use?  Which cop was the trigger man?  What diversion did they use?  Why don't we get the same details?  
Barb135, and nursegirl6572 commented on specialmom's status
1 hr ago
Barb135, and specialmom commented on specialmom's status
specialmom Wishing all peace on Easte... Comment