Kidnapped kid safe
Live on CNN right now.  Kidnapper dead, 5 year old safe.
"Gun fire and an explosion".  I wonder how much of the information they are spewing will be completely changed by the time we get the official story.
God bless President Obama for saving that little boy!!!
(We all know that it's only a matter of time before someone thanks the President for this...)
They're on to you on that other post....  LOL  If you hadn't said anything, I am almost positive that someone would have given him a shout out.
I'm sure he's own his way to the Bunker now with his team of White House Photographers and Photo Shoppers right now. The photo should be released in a day our two with the Little Boy in his arms and an AR strapped to his back. “Rambama” and his people will say “Amen”.
Just thought of this.  Why isn't this rescue getting the same about of air time as, oh, say a shooting massacre?  Doing so could do a lot of good like instilling a bigger faith in our local PD's and SO's....  Oh well.  If the bad guy was shot, what caliber and type of gun was he shot with?  
I bet they shot him with a BB-gun, or a pellet-gun, or a .22 Rimfire, or something like that.

Everyone knows that automatic guns are EVIL, Brice. Sheesh. What planet have YOU been on for the last couple of hours?

And don't even get me STARTED on the evils of the SEMI-automatic!!!

Just yesterday, my H&K 40 jumped out of the gun box, and started shooting up the place. ALL BY ITSELF! Darn gun. Shooting up the place.
My deal is, they go about telling us in these tragedies "what kind of gun", how many rounds fired, how many injured, how many dead.... and then put that on a loop every 15 minutes for a week or better.

I want to know, did swat take this a-hole out?  What special tactics did they use?  Which cop was the trigger man?  What diversion did they use?  Why don't we get the same details?  
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Barb135 commented on dominosarah's status
Sep 24
Barb135 commented on photo
Sep 24
dominosarah commented on photo
Sep 23