Nutrition Expert Forum
Energy Drinks, Nausea, and Vomiting

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

Energy Drinks, Nausea, and Vomiting

Hello!
My name is Jen and I am having trouble with nausea and vomiting.  I had two hours of sleep last night and I had to go to work in the morning.  Because I was so tired, I decided to take 5 hour energy on a full stomach.  Well, for the past 12 hours, I have been feeling very ill.  I can't eat solids, so I am having nothing but liquids, but I can't keep anything down. I had vomited at least 4 times in a 6 hour period.  I have taken Pepto Bismol, ginger tea, ginger ale, and still I have no relief. I can't even rest because of the stomach pains.  Can anyone please help me?
Are you (or the subject of the question) male or female?
:  
Female
What is your (or the subject of the question) height?
:  
5ft 3in
What is your (or the subject of the question) weight (kg or lb)?
:  
123 lbs
When the digestive system is upset, it is recommended you eat and drink 'light' foods. The 5 hour energy drink has high levels of caffeine and possible sugar which upsets the balance in digestive system which causes more discomfort. Hope you are better now, if not seek medical attention. Thank you for your question.
nutrients provide the body with everything it needs to grow and maintain healthy function. Grains provide fiber, iron and b vitamins, which are important for several reasons including lower cholesterol, oxygen blood levels, and the nervous system