Nutrition Expert Forum
Height increase
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Height increase

Hi, I'm 17 and 5'4 125lbs. I just like to know if their were anyways to increase my height (and weight).
I've already inproved on my weight via new diet and eating three large protien and carb based meals a day (I used to be 117) but I'm more concerned about my height. I will admit I started smoking at 15 and only quit recently. I heard weightlifting, in particular squats increase bone density which I assume will add a few inchs. And will gaining weight also add a little height (if I'm 125 now will I still be 5'4 at 145)
Any info on diet, excersise etc would help.

Also, will growth hormones still work at my age?
Are you (or the subject of the question) male or female?
:  
Male
What is your (or the subject of the question) height?
:  
5'4
What is your (or the subject of the question) weight (kg or lb)?
:  
If you (or the subject of the question) is under 18, please state your age:
: