Nutrition Expert Forum
Liquid Collagen

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

Liquid Collagen
I would like to find out if it's ok to take liquid collagen and what are the benefits  Than you
If you want to use it for wriggles it is recommended to use the topical products instead of the liquid collagen supplements.
Thank you for your reply but my concern is what is the damage that can cause when taking liquid collagen supplements, not only for wringles purposes  just in general.    Thank you  
Liquid collagen,    The purpose of me taking the collagen is to promote the collage that has alreaday been lost because of my age, ????, not exactly for wringles???
There has been discussions if the collagen supplement really help because it may not get to the areas of the body due to digestive system breaking it down, or just taking the building blocks of collagen which is Vitamin C and Glucosamine benefit more. It all leads back to eating all the healthy foods daily, especially fruits and vegetables, for the nutrients you need for a healthy body and to exercise to decrease stress which causes aging.