Orthopedics Community
Hip replacement

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

Hip replacement

Not just metal on metal hips causing large titanium levels in the blood, 3 years 4 hips to date still have problems with inflamation (inflammation), it is the titamnium leg implant causing fluid buid up and is extremely painful, I need to have it drained 2-3 times a years, only a Aspiration of the hip tells you exactly, to much to list but yes the have other metals they have talked to me about chorme molly, problem is finding any doctor to attempt removal or the titanium leg implant with out  destroying the bone.
Can anyone point me to a good Attorney that deals with Malpractice, of this kind.
I'm sorry to hear it from you Delbert, many patients have been experiencing and suffering the same as you. I suggest you visit this site, it may be a good assistance for you http://www.rotlaw.com/wright-conserve-hip/.

Good luck!
Donna
Not happy with the Doctor I have been to they told me you can NOT be Allergic to Titanium, just the metal on metal hips that put off a metal Ion waist, this is what ganeteed me? So positive they replaced my rt shoulder with ther same (Titanium) immediate problems....
This was not metal on metal just the arm bone replaced not the cartledge, and was not supposed to be a problems, OH yes this was another doctor now have had 3 doctors all saying No to allergies all proven wrong after 3 years of MISSERY, and thousands of dollars for what?
I told them I felt allergic to it with in a year, they tried to prolong it as long *** they could to prove they were right, out come with out a doubt you can ber Allergic to Titanium-**watch out for Seattle Orthopedics Doctors**