Wrist and Thumb Pain
About a year ago I was playing baseball and swung the bat and felt like i pulled something in my wrist and now, a year later, i tried swinging today in the batting cages and felt like i tore something again, and i cant bend my thumb down without so much pain. Any idea whats wrong with it? :(
Hello!

It can be stiffness. Apply ice packs and take NSAIDs for couple of days and avoid movements of the effected joint.

If your present symptoms continue beyond a week then you would need to see an orthopedician.

Take care!
Hi Nicky, sorry about the wrist and thumb pain, i've been going through thumb joint pain for a year now and for me its not good.  my suggestion is find the BEST "orthopedic hand doctor" and yes the specialize in hands.  don't just go for the closest to the house unless he's the best.  don't get a youngster and find out if the doctor has had complaints against him through the internet.  i had my first hand surgery messed up by first doctor and i never did research on him.  good luck nicky    Phill