An Update on My Brain Mets
Hello, everyone.  It has been a long day having just got home from seeing new doctors and having more tests.  I met with a radiation oncologist who ordered a more detailed MRI.  It showed 4 tumors instead of 3, although it's not as bad as it sounds because the tail end of the large tumor is really a smaller tumor.  We talked about getting a 2nd opinion which he supported.  So the plan is that we will go to Mayo on Monday and be evaluated by a neurosurgeon, after that I see a radiation oncologist.  If all goes well, I will be having surgery on Tuesday.  So that is the plan.  I want to thank you all for your care and support.  The most amazing part of this journey is the grace and peace that we have been given by God.  I am at peace, whatever the outcome.

God bless you all.
Christa
Here's hoping and praying that this is the answer and that relief from all this can be found in Minnesota. It is a gorgeous time of the year to welcome you.

The Minnesota Mary's (Ravenlady and me)....sorry if I am missing anyone...are sending you nothing but good wishes.

Mary
best wishes for you and your family next week my thoughts and prayers are with you all,sharon
Mary and Ravenlady, I am originally a Minnesota girl myself, having grown up in Northfield and living in Rochester for about 12 years.  So I do look forward to getting back to God's country, even if it is for brain surgery!!