Fatty Tissue in Pelvic
I recently had a dull pain in my stomach on the lower left side.  I felt movement in the lower area and belching a lot. I went to the ER 4 days agoand  they did lab, urinary, and took xrays but nothing was found. I had to go back to the ER lastnight because the movement and pain had moved down in my pelvic. It feels like its a knot of fatty tissue and can actually see it pulsing. It cause my whole left leg to go numb. I guess it was pressing down on the nerves in my leg. Could you please help me to understand what this might be and what I should do because everyone I've been to don't seem to know.
Hello....sounds to me like you need to see a gyn and request a transvaginal ultrasound....that is your starting point.  If you have pressure and pain eminating from the lower area of your left abdomen it could be indicative of a gynecological issue and you need to figure out what is going on.  Again you need to be seen by a gynocologist......if that is not possible.....next time you are in paingo to the ER and ask for .a transvaginal ultrasound to see what is going on...you need to be proactive ......don't let these guys pat you on top of your head and send you home.   Hang in there and don't you dare give up.  Please let us know how things end up.
Peace.
dian