Lower right side stomach pain going down to top of knee.
About a month or two ago I was stop in my tracks with the worst pain I had ever felt. I felt like I was in labor but couldn't happen. I had my tubes tied about 3yrs ago. But it did feel like something wanted to come out. The pain was more on the left side. Went to dr. and he said everthing looked alright, not much help. Took it easy for a coupe of days and everthing seemed to be o.k. lasted night I got a new pain not as bad but still hurts. It's in my right side of my stomach and go down to the top of my knee. My monthly cycle have chanced after getting my tubes tied I use to go 7 days heavy , slowly it's going down lasted month was only 2 heavy and one light and that was it. I'm just worried that somethings wrong. What do you think I should do?
I recently had pain like that too -- I very nearly passed out. On a scale of 1-10 it was an 11. Shortly after that I had an ultrasound and they said I have a 7cm ovarian cyst. I'm not claiming causality but that was the chain of events.

I was told in this forum that pain like that associated with a cyst is an emergency situation -- that the cyst can twist the ovary. Oh well, I haven't had pain like that since so I guess just hide and watch.

But if I were you I'd get a second opinion.

Take care!