Ovarian Cancer Community
blood along with mucus
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cancer, biopsy, chemotherapy, clinical trials, genetics, hysterectomy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy, screening, and staging.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

blood along with mucus

My mom is an ovarian cancer patient with liver metastasis. There is a big liver enlargement.. Since last month, she is having diarrhea and constipation frequently. For the past one week, we have noticed that her eyes and urine has turned yellow. Her billirubin marker is at 7 pt. So we are giving her ns. For the past two days, instead of stools only mucus was coming out(once in 1 hour). So they started giving antibiotics. Today this was controlled(mucus came for two times) but there was no stools for the past two days. But there is some blood in her mucus. Was this mucus coming out due to some liver problems. Is this blood along with mucus due to the same problem.