Ovarian Cancer Community
ovarian cyst

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cancer, biopsy, chemotherapy, clinical trials, genetics, hysterectomy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy, screening, and staging.

ovarian cyst

Yesterday early morning, October 1st, I found blood in my urine (tissue paper). I also noticed that I have chocolate like discharge after I urinate (no odor). My menstruation was over 12 days ago. is it was cyst
1 Comment
I've just been through the whole "blood in my urine" route for the past 6 weeks. For me being post menopausal I'm quite confident that the red or brown urine in the toilet was definitely urine. In your case it might be more difficult to tell whether a discharge from the vagina just flushed out along with your urine.

If this continues for another day or two, I'd recommend calling your doctor. I'm not sure that a "chocolate cyst" if it burst would drain all the way down the fallopian tube, through the uterus and out the vagina. Usually burst cysts spill their contents into the abdomen.