soniek
Sonie,
Good luck with surgery on thursday I will not be here tom to wish you well so I am going to wish you well tonight. All the best my friend. I am sending you prayers and hugs and you will be in my thoughts.....your friend always toni  will wait tio hear you post over the weekend.........peace and love
hey there friend...thank you so much for the thoughts and prayers...i wont be released my doc said till at least monday,so it will be around that time when i post to you..ive been so busy today getting things ready and the kids and all..and im sure tomorrow will be worse..im a nervous wreck,but i just want to get this done and over with...i hate the waiting....you have surgery tomorrow right??if so,good luck and im sure things will go fine..ill be thinking about you...till monday my friend....love,sonie